Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
haha.. I agree. I dunno what happened.

and yes, what an insult to Kinshuk... Kinshuk at least is cute.
Riya: As much as I appreciate the humor, I think you should go easy on the emasculating of Luv Sinha. This still is probably the best I have seen him look. The standards aren't high there, but that remains the case.

When I first saw this still, I thought it was a Indian soap. It is hard to believe this is a movie still. The cast is impressive. He gets to work with Rekha and Hema Malini in his first flick. Oh star kids have all the fun!
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thats his best pic?
Oh wow, I dont even how much I'll rant after seeing the worst pic!
Riya, you missed out on a lot of fun. Try going through this once you have the chance:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/914422
RiyaK09 thumbnail
*after reading the thread*

Luv jiju 😍
why are you so fine?
Aww, you saw them. I thought we had lost you there.πŸ˜†
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 15 years ago
Knew you were going to love Jiju!πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Of course Kully and Dizzy...I love luv jiju

*gags*
Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
New Kid On The Block: Luv Sinha

Luv Sinha, son of actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha, is yet another star son lured by the glitz and glamour of tinsel town. The young Luv makes his acting debut with Sadiyaan this year, produced by none other than his father's company Shotgun Entertainment, and directed by Raj Kanwar. The film also boasts of veteran actors such as Rekha, Hema Malini and Rishi Kapoor.

LUV'S father is a well-known personality in the film industry and is leaving no stone unturned to make his son's launch in Bollywood a hit. It has been reported that Shatrughan has set very high standards for Luv and he went through many scripts before deciding on one and finalising Raj Kanwar to direct.

The star son has a lot to live up to; his father proved himself as one of the leading actors in his time. In a recent interview, Luv admitted that being the son of an actor is a blessing, but it also puts a lot of pressure on him because he has to "live up to the high standards" set by his dad.

Luv had enrolled to FTII (Film and Television Institute of India) on his father's instructions and polished his acting skills under Roshan Taneja, who also trained Shatrughan before he made his Bollywood debut. Also, Roshan Taneja was not a part of the institute's faculty; he was roped in to take special classes just for Luv.

Other than acting, Luv is also prepared for the song-and-dance routines that come with commercial films. The actor has been trained in Indian and Western dance by Deepak Rawat, making sure he has all the skills required to be the complete Bollywood hero.

www.starboxoffice.com
simran1285 thumbnail
No offense to this guy and I won't comment on his looks but it's so sad how star kids who are in no way star material get such easy launchpads when there are so many other people who not only have looks but talent as well are walking on the streets.

I wish Mr. Luv Sinha all the best but he is in no way star material.