Update - 15th April (Truth is out)

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
                                                       Update - 15th April

* Arjun is hurt & angry after hearing from Esha about Shantanu & Indu in the bedroom. He cuts the call & hurtfully tells Shoba that this is the truth.Shoba, Ramesh & the others are shocked. In Shantanu's house, Indu wakes up & asks Shantanu why didn't he wake her up when she fell asleep again.Shantanu says the doctor has given painkillers which is making her drowsy & she needs rest. Esha comes & says Arjun had called. Indu gets shocked & instantly get up from the bed. She begins to insist that she want to leave home. Shantanu scolds her asking  why she is making a fuss when her family members know she is safe.Indu insists again& Shantanu agrees. Shantanu goes to Esha's room & finds Esha sad .Esha asks him if Indu cannot come & stay with them forever.He promises that he'll ask Indu about it.

* In the car , as Shantanu is driving, he asks her why is she so scared of her family members.Indu is about to explain the truth about her being married, but stops herself.They reach the house. Indu politely tells Shantanu not to come inside  & says that her family members think there is an affair between Shantanu & her.Shantanu is confused.He agrees.  Indu enters the frontyard of her house & drowsily walks.Rukmani & Vishaka spot her from the window.Shantanu finds Indu's purse in the car & follows her inside the gates to give it.Indu is about to stumble & fall, he catches her.Rukmani & Vishaka are shocked.They run to the hall & complain to Arjun about what is happeneing. Arjun in rage rushes to the frontyard & is shocked & angry to see her in Shantanu's arms.

* He goes & pulls Indu forcefully & scolds her asking has she no shame to have gone to Shantanu's house after all which happened. Shantanu is shocked.He keeps scolding & blaming Indu & she starts weeping in pain & weakness. Shantanu is not able to understand what is happening.He tells Arjun to stop speaking rubbish.Arjun tells him not to interfere & scolds him for using Indu & trying to come close to her. He blames Esha too.Shantanu gets angry &  Arjun & Shantanu almost have a heated argument. Arjun then catches hold of Shantanu's collor & is about to fight.Shantanu is shocked.Rukmani & Vishaka rush to the hall again & tell Ramesh, Pravin & the others about the fight.. All family members rush outside. Indu is weeping badly.Ramesh & Pravin pull Arjun.Arjun complains to Ramesh about Shantanu & Indu.

* Shantanu is not able to tolerate & gets angry.He goes to Ramesh & tells him that he wants to marry Indu.Everyone is completely shocked.Arjun claps in disgust & tells Ramesh that his daughter-in-law has got a proposal.Shantanu is shocked.Ramesh scolds him saying Arjun is his son & Indu his daughter-in-law. He tells Shantanu to leave immediately.Shantanu is completely heart-broken. He leaves. Everyone is disgusted they walk off into the house. Indu weeps & heads towards the door.Arjun stops & tells her she doesn't deserve to stay in the house anymore & tells her to leave.He shuts the door & Indu weeps.The episode ends.

If you find the post useful , kindly press the Thank you button.😊

Note - Hello Friends. If your done with reading the update, kindly post in your suggestions in the banner topic. Its two months now  since the show has been on air & we need a banner. Priya di has created this topic , kindly post in your suggestions.Based on that the decision for the banner will be taken.

Edited by * Unnati * - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What an epi!! I thought ,Shantanu will not know it so soon ; but an anticlimax .
Arjun must have been so embarrased n hurt,  aww
Indu is so much in a dilemma now, as to how would she explain her innocence..
and at last , Shantanu, truly heart broken  😭
Thanks unnati for a wonderful update πŸ‘
Edited by ananyacool - 15 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyacool

What an epi!! I thought ,Shantanu will not know it so soon ; but an anticlimax .

Arjun must have been so embarrased n hurt,  aww
Indu is so much in a dilemma now, as to how would she explain her innocence..
and at last , Shantanu, truly heart broken  😭
Thanks unnati for a wonderful update πŸ‘

Your welcome Ananya..😊
Dehleez is definitely improving.Hopefully more & more ppl get interested
& the we get to see a rise in the TRPs.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Unnati, nice update. I just started watching this show and liking it very much. I think the actress Preeti is doing a wonderful job as Indu. Hey, Ananya, what's up friend! Nice to see you here. This is my very first post here in this forum.
* Unnati * thumbnail
Hey Mallika..gr8 to see more n more ppl liking the show! Welcome to the forum . Hoping  for to see you post more here.
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Unnati, nice update. I just started watching this show and liking it very much. I think the actress Preeti is doing a wonderful job as Indu. Hey, Ananya, what's up friend! Nice to see you here. This is my very first post here in this forum.

Nice to see you as well, Mallika di 😊
Hoping to see ur humor here as well πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
I don't watch Dehleez regularly but regularly read great updates by UnnatiπŸ‘
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

oo yaar thanks very well written...