Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Fan club!

All of you guys that love Jai Kumar Nair, (and want him to win😛)
this is the place to find ANYTHING that has to do with him :P

I feel that he is a very deserving dancer to win...considering the fact that from day one he has put his best out there and continues to do so👏 He has done many different styles and impresses everyone along the way...He is also a very sweet person who actually takes out the time to reply to his fans! i mean, who does that? Good luck Jai! Wish you the best!

ALL CREATIONS CAN BE FOUND ON PG 57!

whoever wants their siggy's in our FC, please PM me with your creations so everyone can see them on PG 57....sometimes i dont catch all the creations in gallery so it'll really help if you just PM them to me OR post them  here😃

UPCOMING MOVIE:

FAST FORWARD---RELEASING FEB 24TH 2009

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs3_Xx-Eyz4[/YOUTUBE]

I saw Jai in 0:32 to 0:34....far right in green
im thinking its him!

Members:

Jess.(me)
akanna
hindu4lyf
anjali10
ballball
dmgxluver
cynical

Tabzy
b_queen
hrere {S&E}
sattvik
-tanya-
Faiirytale x3
FunLuvingGirl
-Diya-
Cutiepie Rani
*Adorable_Anu*
Praky
jeffmish
lovely_kaajal
Gaganjot.S
punjabi_qt26

Natalienaz

nehaluvsyou
sweet1234cute
red rose!
DID-luver
salekhlover46
Neha.Kapoor

Info

' Age : 24

' Origin : Mumbai

' Family : Father is a retired electrical contractor, mother is a housewife, elder brother and sister are working in call center

' Route to Mumbai : Made it through the Mumbai finals and is selected for the grand auditions.

' Dancing styles : Jazz, Hip hop, rock, salsa, bollywood, contemporary, afro jazz

' Training : Yes. One year in Jazz (cant disclose the place)

' Favourite style of dancing : Hip Hop and contemporary

' Personality : Simple and down to earth

' Most unforgettable moment in life : When he won won the Boogie woogie Mahayudhya 2007

' Where does he/she see herself in 5 years from now : Choreographer in bollywood

' Idol(s) : MJ, Shanes Park, Marthy Kundelkar

' Life's philosophy : Achieve success

' Closest friend/person : Parents

' Why DID? : Challenge to self to be the best dancer of India

' What do you do currently? Runs dance classes. Winner of Boogie woogie Mahayudhya 2007 and has been dancing professionally for the last 10 years.

' Passion : Dancing is life to him. Playing a character role in a movie based on dance 'Fast forward'

' Physical Disability : Dislocated his toe and knuckle bone in 2008

ALL CREATIONS CAN BE FOUND ON PG 57!

whoever wants their siggy's in our FC, please PM me with your creations so everyone can see them on PG 57....sometimes i dont catch all the creations in gallery so it'll really help if you just PM them to me OR post them  here😃

Pics

hottest pic ever!:

Videos

At Grand Audition-Maahi from Raaz

At the Audition-Main Deewana

Introductory Performance-Terence Ki Toli

Shano Shano

Judge's Comments for Shano Shano

Jai nominated + recap of performance

Bekha Main Bekha*best performance ever*😍

Hai Rama-with Vrushali

Aadat-Kalyug..with the ladder -sound is kinda shaky but you can still hear it

Jai is safe-sound is shaky

Ye Kali Kali Aankhen-War of the LegsHe looked soooo damn haawt😍

Mera Jhoota hai Japani

Khudaya Khair-House and Hip-Hop..HIS STYLE

Jai and Vrushali-Ke Zara Zara

Jai wins Suzuki Crazy Move Of The Day

Talli Hua-Jai and Alisha

love,
Jess
Edited by Jess. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm in too! :) Hugee jai fan! and even biggerr one after he replied to my msg on FB :D hehe
Go Jai!!
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yehhhhhhhh iam also in............cz iam a very biggg fann off jai😃😃.......hez a fantastic dancer.....with a very down 2 earth/polite personality n on top of it is extreamelly very cutee!!..lolzz..😳❤️n now  tht vrushali is out😭😡i want my 2nd favorite 2 win...which is obviously JAI KUMAR NAIR🥳.........so u should definatelly count me in dis fan culb...lolzz..😆🤗
kkushi06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I'm in too! :) Hugee jai fan! and even biggerr one after he replied to my msg on FB :D hehe

Go Jai!!

😲😲omgg does Jai hve a facebook?????n did he really reply 2 u????i've been reading dis lately tht many contestants such as jai,vrushali n salman..all hve a facebook....but how do u noe itz da real dem??????cz wat if dey r imposters??juss wana make sure cz i dnt wana be thinking there da real contestants n be talikng 2 juss fake people n make a fool out of myself....lolzz😆😆...........so can u give me his or any other contestant's facebook.....but i specially wana noe jai or vrushali's facebook n plzz tell me r u sure its them..lolzz...juss wana noe how u noe tht its da real dem??........thanku😛😛
Edited by ballball - 15 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: ballball

😲😲omgg does Jai hve a facebook?????n did he really reply 2 u????i've been reading dis lately tht many contestants such as jai,vrushali n salman..all hve a facebook....but how do u noe itz da real dem??????cz wat if dey r imposters??juss wana make sure cz i dnt wana be thinking there da real contestants n be talikng 2 juss fake people n make a fool out of myself....lolzz😆😆...........so can u give me his or any other contestant's facebook.....but i specially wana noe jai or vrushali's facebook n plzz tell me r u sure its them..lolzz...juss wana noe how u noe tht its da real dem??........thanku😛😛

You can tell cos they've made their profile long time before DID even started and they upload their own pictures like when they're with friends, back stage pics etc. If you have facebook then just type in jai kumar nair and the one with the purple background is his profile😛I think he has some 700 friends.😉and once u find him its easy to find the rest cos you can check his tagged pics and others have been tagged too like vrushali😊i dnt usually go round adding ppl on fb but profiles all seem pretty much authentic.
kkushi06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

You can tell cos they've made their profile long time before DID even started and they upload their own pictures like when they're with friends, back stage pics etc. If you have facebook then just type in jai kumar nair and the one with the purple background is his profile😛I think he has some 700 friends.😉and once u find him its easy to find the rest cos you can check his tagged pics and others have been tagged too like vrushali😊i dnt usually go round adding ppl on fb but profiles all seem pretty much authentic.

ohh thanku very much😛😛iam really apreciative 2 u n well hopefully he will add me..juss having my fingers crossed..lolzz...cz not many people add strangers..lolzz..so hopefully if iam lucky😊😊
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yep, Jai is really very sweet! hes replied to my posts.....he said "Hey Sweetz..thanks" once..i almost died😍 im surprised he even replied. He's replied at least 4 times
cynical thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
count me in too :) i have became a fan of him since past few weeks! xD
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess.

Yep, Jai is really very sweet! hes replied to my posts.....he said "Hey Sweetz..thanks" once..i almost died😍 im surprised he even replied. He's replied at least 4 times

😆yeah he is soo damn sweet! Lemme see if I can find what he wrote:

14 April at 21:03
hey! i do read dear whn m free,....
thank u so mch,,... really blessed with so many msgs,...
thanks for ur love n support,,..
god bless!!!

haii bhagwan mar jawaa😛😆
bless him, he probably has soo many msgs to reply to every day! becharaa
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
count me in toooooooooooo...

he replied to me once as well... i ws really shcked wen i got d reply...