Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sns23

😆😆😆Not to forget the extra ghee wala khichdi and DM ke haath ka bana hua dal dokli... Dimag chalega nahi, daudega... 

Mru, Sukhi, you are too much yaar..!  😆

and don't forget, banarasi paan..!! 

khayi ke paan banaras wala, khul jaaye band aqal ka taala.. 😆
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The actress playing Moti ben is Rasika in real? Wow! What a coincidence! I had no idea!!!

I have now figured out another reason why Duggu can't be Shashank. Duggu came to Dharampur 3 months ago right, for his research? He could not have stayed in a hotel and not visited his parents' dear friend DM even once! That would be very odd. DM today said he had not met Duggu (at least recently) nor had Kaddu. So I think Duggu may not be Shashank.

I am sure Shashank will return at some point, to make DM realise that Santo has a right to some happiness as a woman.

By the way, didn't DM tell Santo she should stay in his room till Meghna leaves? So how come Meghna does not realise lately that DM and Santo sleep apart?

And Meghna does not object to DM calling his wfe 'chokri'? Or her Santo bhabhi calling DM as maalik? Sometimes this Meghna is in her own world!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pksanam

Tala kholath ...

Akkal OVERFLOWETH

😆
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

😆😆😆 Sanam... true... Akal is working overtime now.. with the combination of everything...
😆
xjawanidiwanix thumbnail
I love Kaddu's style. The clothes she wears are quite beautiful.

btw...she kinda reminds me of Priyanka Chopra. I dont know why....maybe her lips..or her voice/the way she talks........
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

The actress playing Moti ben is Rasika in real? Wow! What a coincidence! I had no idea!!!

I have now figured out another reason why Duggu can't be Shashank. Duggu came to Dharampur 3 months ago right, for his research? He could not have stayed in a hotel and not visited his parents' dear friend DM even once! That would be very odd. DM today said he had not met Duggu (at least recently) nor had Kaddu. So I think Duggu may not be Shashank.

I am sure Shashank will return at some point, to make DM realise that Santo has a right to some happiness as a woman.

By the way, didn't DM tell Santo she should stay in his room till Meghna leaves? So how come Meghna does not realise lately that DM and Santo sleep apart?

And Meghna does not object to DM calling his wfe 'chokri'? Or her Santo bhabhi calling DM as maalik? Sometimes this Meghna is in her own world!

Hehehe yea .. it's quite a coincidence Rasika ..

Well the fact is that even Kaduu mentions in an earlier episode that they
were childhood friends sometime .. and maybe
they have lost touch ... and no one from teh family has interacted with the kids ..

Even Meghna was so surprised to see Kaduu, remember?
Like she's seen him after ages .. so maybe DM and Shanky did not
recognize each other by face when they saw each
other ..

About Meghna, well Santo covered up for her sleeping outside once,
and spare that day , she has been sleeping in his room .. so Meghna has no reason
to doubt .. upar se she calls him ji when addressing him
in front of her .. and he doesnt call her chokri ..

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sukhi, that was  a good punch line with Meghna's brain doing overtime. I tell you that woman is sure on some drugs. She is too happy  all the time. She is also full of energy and so positive  about things. 😃 My common sense tell me in real life not to trust Meghna types, there is noone  that goody  goody.  Be scared , very scared.
 For the sake of the show she is sweet and nice.
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xjawanidiwanix

I love Kaddu's style. The clothes she wears are quite beautiful.

btw...she kinda reminds me of Priyanka Chopra. I dont know why....maybe her lips..or her voice/the way she talks........

Bang on ..

She's a SASSY girl.. those kurtas are always the perfect length .. the watches trendy
and stylish .. and the sarees she's worn till now have
been just GORGEOUS .. add that straight hair .. and she's like some
super model!😳
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Sukhi, that was  a good punch line with Meghna's brain doing overtime. I tell you that woman is sure on some drugs. She is too happy  all the time. She is also full of energy and so positive  about things. 😃 My common sense tell me in real life not to trust Meghna types, there is noone  that goody  goody.  Be scared , very scared.
 For the sake of the show she is sweet and nice.

Did you say dopamine?

That drug comes to play when you're in love .. maybe she fell in love
with DM .. and does not want to admit it

Jk !
😆

😆
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Shanky hasn't seen DM or viceversa.. I think that tiny little thing can be overlooked na???
Thats the main reason we want him to return Rasika, to show DM that Santo deserves a chance at happiness...

Meghna is too busy overworking her brain on trivial matters to realise what is staring her in the face...😆😆😆..
And i dont think they've ever called each other chokri/malik in her presence..