~Daily soap discussion # 3~ Closed - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Na sukhi..I'm not particular about the time... For love to come, some sort of understanding should be there na?? Me thinks the home run will help..  As long as DM doesn't wake up in the morning and tell Santo sorry,It was a mistakle... I'm fine with it..
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash578

Heeee....Guys...Sukhi, Mru...My condition is totally like yours....I m just sighin, smilin, grinnin, dreamin n also makin khayali pulao..😳😳.Today never expected such a scene...Hats off to the writers n wonderful work by RR n Asaiya...Wat a sizzling, jot chemistry there was....👏👏...

But sadly this happiness is not goin to last much..2morrow surely aftr bashin Maulik DM will get super-angry wid Santo...n cant say tat he will be totally wrong..Bcoz Santu does sumthings n invites DM's anger...😭😭...
But I m all for livin in the moment n plzzz book my tickets for the Venus trip...😆..Goshhhh..cant wait to see thje repeats 2morrow...n also for the hawttt anger of DM..I will surely hav gr8 fun wen DM will band bajaofy Maulik...😉😉

Rash, come on in.. Living in the moment when it comes to bandini is the best way to live... coz DM is as unpredictable as they get...

Maulik kheema on the menu tomorrow.. he's going to kick him all the way to Madho Solanki's house...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well yes it is scientifically proven as well, the home run leads to romantic involvement most of the times ... can you just imagine a demure Santo with her long hair on DM's face as he wakes up and smells it ..

Oh my DEAR GOD !
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Rash, come on in.. Living in the moment when it comes to bandini is the best way to live... coz DM is as unpredictable as they get...

Maulik kheema on the menu tomorrow.. he's going to kick him all the way to Madho Solanki's house...

😆

Aur yeh Maulik bhi kitna pansy hai .. hiding behind boxes from
DM?!

ROFLLLLLLLLL

I hope DM catches moti out of the room instead of Santo!

sns23 thumbnail
Sukhi... We're goners i'm telling you... You're thinking about hair smelling, i'm thinking about dori tying..
sns23 thumbnail
Sukhi he follows santo out na??? So its going to be Santo papad as well...
ronitfan thumbnail
You know what Mru and Rash/

I am so so SO besotted by that stare ... if I cap the eyes separately every 10 seconds , you will see a different expression .. soft but changing..

Such beautiful eyes the man has ...
rash578 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lolll, I m thinkin wen this small, hot scene has us dreamin n sighin...Wat will happen wen they fall in love..It may be a long way ahead, but it surely gonna be amazin n a beautiful journey wid such short sensous scenes keepin us hungry n dreamy...
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Sukhi he follows santo out na??? So its going to be Santo papad as well...

Sandeep ka bachcha was hiding near the stairs na ..
she could have lead him out or something na .. and Moti would have been worried
about her beta
😆

PS: I am ALSO thinking of neck-kissing!

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash578

Lolll, I m thinkin wen this small, hot scene has us dreamin n sighin...Wat will happen wen they fall in love..It may be a long way ahead, but it surely gonna be amazin n a beautiful journey wid such short sensous scenes keepin us hungry n dreamy...

Yes and that SWEETEST moment when DM's akad will turn into complete love and acceptance...😳