~Daily soap discussion # 3~ Closed - Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

But HOW will that happen?
She does not even know his real name re ...

I donno... Maybe she'll do it in a humorous way?? Like she's pulling his leg?? Meghna tells her that this is her son and she recognises him and and teases him or something???
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sns23

White na sukhi, with the red shawl??? I dont remember that well, after last night, switched on the tv at 10 today. so haven't managed to catch the promo again... Santo was in the same outfit she was in today na???

Santo is really hitting her head against the wall.. Of all people, why Maulik.. And the worst part is he still treats her like crap.. Like she's the one who's committed the crime..

white, was it?

If that is the case, I am super duper excited for the same ..
baap RE !

Maulik is a TOTAL loser...
yaar KISI ki to ghanti baje!!

Bapuji should be more proactive ..
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

I donno... Maybe she'll do it in a humorous way?? Like she's pulling his leg?? Meghna tells her that this is her son and she recognises him and and teases him or something???

She will be too stunned to react yaar !
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No re.. I want DM to realise stuff on his own.. Bapuji can push him in the right direction, but not lead him every step of the way... Where's the bapuji who helped Santo out befor Saumil Bhai's party??? Want him back...
ronitfan thumbnail
Yea yea OBVIOUSLY we want him to realize on his own.. but Bapuji can play his part and atleast make DM realize where he's faltering and doing injustice to Santo as a HUMAN .. if not a wife ..
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sukhi, i agree.. he should realize on his own with a nudge here and there.. 😳  i am sooooooooo waiting for that day..!!  kab aaye ga wo khush naseeb din.. LOL..

i can't wait till tomorrow..!

Mru, Sukhi, i'll see you guys tomm yaar.. have to dash now.. till then, do take care yaar.. and sweet dreams... 🤗🤗
ronitfan thumbnail
Yea .. he MOST definitely needs a nudge ..
and I really want Meghna to leave ..

Because she has been rendered useless ...
ROFL
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I think Saumil Bhai was more effective because he did not mention Subhi, Meghs was irritating with her Subhi Jaap that only ended up hurting Santo. I want her to leave Shanky to stay back and follow Santo around, and DM should follow both of them around, Kaddu could follow Sandy, and Motti well I hope she falls of the cliff or she add Maulik run away.
ronitfan thumbnail
Moti and Maulik should both jump off together!!

hehehee...
DM following Santo-Shanky around will be sooooooooo awesome - I will be happiest !
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The preview was the BEST thing in the whole epi.. hehehe!! Tomorrow will be another hell of a good bashing frm DM.. haan, definetly ghanti bajayegi..👍🏼