~Daily soap discussion # 3~ Closed - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

MRUU ..

Santo will NEVER do that .. remember how easily she sorted the Jagmohan attacking DM issue by her clear ideology of not hiding anything from hubby dearest?

Hehehhehee

She's hiding the truth about Sandy-Kaddu na sukhi... She just needs to be upfornt with him about everything...
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

She's hiding the truth about Sandy-Kaddu na sukhi... She just needs to be upfornt with him about everything...

she is Mru.. i too think she sould be more upfront with him.. because this can backfire later and she might end up getting the blame.. πŸ˜•  (knowing kaddu and moti - they are bound to turn it around make santo seem like the bad guy, err.. girl)  😳
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
^^^ Eggjactly sanam... This maulik thing has disaster written all over it...

BTW guys, in the promo, Santo and DM were in different clothes, Shanky was the one who was still wearing his engagement wala suit..
pksanam thumbnail
really...???

is there a video link.. woww.. it'll be amazing to see..!!

wowww.. so they will come face to face.. brilliant..!  maybe his flight is cancelled and he has to come back..??  πŸ˜•  because in preview, weren't they in the car leaving for the airport...
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

really...???

is there a video link.. woww.. it'll be amazing to see..!!

wowww.. so they will come face to face.. brilliant..!  maybe his flight is cancelled and he has to come back..??  πŸ˜•  because in preview, weren't they in the car leaving for the airport...

Sanam no..Shanky doesn't directly say ki its santo.. He takes DM to the tulsi plant where Santo is doing puja..
She turns around when she sees them.. Shanky looks at Santo.. Dm looks at her as well, but in confusion, not comprehension.. Shanky doent point out or anything...

pksanam thumbnail

Sanam no..Shanky doesn't directly say ki its santo.. He takes DM to the tulsi plant where Santo is doing puja..
She turns around when she sees them.. Shanky looks at Santo.. Dm looks at her as well, but in confusion, not comprehension.. Shanky doent point out or anything...

chalo, at least DM would know that Shanky used to love someone.. and hopefully, in time will discover/accidentally stumble upon the pics.. hehehe..

it'll be great..!!  πŸ˜ƒ
sns23 thumbnail
^^ pics are a must.. They better be in Shanky's belongings.. MAybe thats why he's still in his engagement suit.. He brought pics, there was no space for clothes...

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, i agree, I'm fixated with his fake moochiπŸ˜†.. Today's looked ridiculously big on his face, it almost covered his lips...

Sukhi, i wished they aired 7 episodes a day.. No other show on NDTV has sooo many repeats.. not even the newer ones..

LOOOL

me too πŸ˜†

Bandini rocks and RULES!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Now THESE details have me hooked ..

HAVVVVVVVVVVVE to watch !
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sukhi, Mru, Mombs, Sanam and all....

I have to go on official work for 2 days and won't be able to see anything till friday! Can you imagine?

Can someone give a link to that promo?

Shanks is in his engagement suit? So this happens before he goes to the airport?

The important person here is Santo- what look did she have on her face?

I can't believe I am going to miss some important episodes. Life is unfair😭