Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

This calls for a celebration !

Partial change of heart, you AND Kaduu !

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

BTW , <br><br>The way he looked at her tear.. he subconsiously entered it into his system..along with all the sweet lil things she has done for him .. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !<br>

uh.oh.whats this??? I am agreeing.infact, i am 😲

but i am sure he will turn mean soon,so no worries. 😆
ronitfan thumbnail

Jaa na Radhika .. bass dekhti ja ..

He's going to go STRAIGHT marching into everyone's heart - left right left!
Watch tomorrow as he straightens Moti out !

LOOOL
rpmenon thumbnail
good good sukhi..he is turning to the DM he was during the gohatya track.Hate it when he is mean.

I am glad. Just take good care of me when shanky is back.when they meet,because when they do,santu will be "which shanky" .It will effect him the most,and he will be shattered, 😭

😆 I will need a lot of TLC then
ronitfan thumbnail
LOL

You will have two options by then na Radhika .. dont worry your heart wont even register that heartbreak.. lol

WHAT is TLC????
rpmenon thumbnail
Sntu was giving DM na..TLC.. 😃

Tender Loving Care 🤣
ronitfan thumbnail
^^

GOSHHHHHHHHH !!

Then I think DM will be ready for his super dose of PAL ... Passionately amazing love for Santodi and you'll be alright!

ROFL
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
man whenever motiben calls her santudi,.. cant help but laugh and today even more as she said in front of DM..loved her expression..LOL
ronitfan thumbnail
Haahhahhaa DM now knows her code-name .. courtesy Moti !
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a rocksome, fantabulous episode - I thouroughly enjoyed watching it. The cricket match was hilarious - each and every actor was just perfect and played their character to the T in regards to what was required of them for that match. I am sure the actors must have had an equally enjoyable time shooting for it.

The medicine wala scene was cute - very well done and RR was wonderful in that scene. It showed another small step in the progress of their relationship.

With the cupids planning on leaving, Santu had come to terms with reality. She is grateful for whatever little happiness she was able to get from the charade.

Preview: Not liking Moti at all. Cinderella's chariot is going to turn into a pumpkin if Prince Charming does not come to the rescue. I am now sitting on the fence with high hopes from DM. He better not disappoint me tomorrow and stand up for Santu and shut Moti up for good.