Bandham 13- 17 April Discussion

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Atina.

Oru mandalam saapittaa full Gowri, illana Nithila, half mandalam saapittaa gowri paadhi, nithila paadhi - irandum serndha kalavai... 

enakku oru doubt - if that sakthi can open and close the door without ringing the bell, why can selva do the same....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes........Nithila paathi & Gowri Paathi.......see you have me some new idea....my next update the name for Nithila/Gowri will be Niwri or Gothila.......πŸ˜‰  Ithu eppadi irukku  eclat?

Yup the key vishayam...really romba othaikkuthu......in fact When Selva goes for work Nithi hands over key to him and goes.....but....!!!!
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx atina.

when Selva is going to work the door is locked inside. so someone has to come and open. but Sakthi is inside the house he can open and close.πŸ˜†

today selva came earlier so sakthi cannot prepare a meal for her. i hope in the next episode surely nithi will ask selva why he didn't prepare meal.
Edited by newt2007 - 15 years ago
eclat thumbnail

Newt2007,  When Shakthi goes out (for eg to get the 2nd dose of medicine, after Nithila broke the first round) how could he have got in.  actually it is funny you know, whenever shakthi wants to enter the house the door is open, otherwise it is closed πŸ˜‰

Atina if the episode is interesting you can add Niwri but if it is something that is beyond our understanding then you can title it Gothila ( gothilla in Kannada means dont know) Edited by eclat - 15 years ago
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Atina mam

Finaly im here.... yahoo.... 

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eclat

Newt2007,  When Shakthi goes out (for eg to get the 2nd dose of medicine, after Nithila broke the first round) how could he have got in.  actually it is funny you know, whenever shakthi wants to enter the house the door is open, otherwise it is closed πŸ˜‰

If sakthi can bring back nithi's lost memroy then it is surely possible for him to go through the closed door also. i think he has some magical power.
atina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Janu

Thanks for the updates, Atina mam

Finaly im here.... yahoo.... 

hey Janu....welcome back...nice to see my long old buddies coming back....thanks..

hope to see you and others more often...

@ Eclat: I kanada Gothilla buddy.....πŸ˜‰

@newt: that is a good one buddy.
atina thumbnail
Hey buddies,
It looks like there are no serials today due Sun TV's 16th Birthday celebrations.........

All the updaters can rest....Good for us.
CG_SRI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb updates atina.

I liked ur gothila or Niwri names, hope the director thinks and makes some comedy like that.
Anyways, I thought this serial is just getting over, but don't know why they are still draggigggggg it.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updatesπŸ‘ ..

I thought the neighbor would have argued to his wife that sakthi is not the husband .. but looks like he just wondering it to himself. Hopefully he tells this to Selva.

Hi sri .. u follow this serial too paar? Have fun here with us naa 😊
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago