shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
hi girls how are you doing? belive me i miss you all 🀒😭

i have an idea of statting yet another ff....

as i brought four couples in my previous ff NiTj,RoKa,AkShi last but not least TiKu i am thinking to write combination of RoKa and Arjuhi in my new ff.

this is the concept of my new ff:

arohi is a fashion designer .

robbie is a rock star.

arjun and robbie have their own music company.arjun look after the office while robbie earns by doing concerts.robbie and arjun live in same house (like robbie and raunak or arjun and salil)

kasturi is a singer and friend of arohi.both of them are from a middle class family...may be below the poverty level...because this time i want to show how below poverty level people live.

arohi works for robbie as his costume designer.

while arohi,robbie and arjun work in one company kasturi is working for other company which is the strongest competetor of robbie and arjun's music company.

please write down your opinion.let me see how many of you like it and how far you like itπŸ˜ƒ.

Edited by robbii - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ME!!!!!!!

Dii...BPL love story is sure gonna raise my BP...☺️ Didi.....Start ur FF and u'll cross 2500 pages this time..πŸ€— ooh....i'm excited!!! Diii..*MWAAAH* u are such and such a darling!!!!!!πŸ€— Waiting 4 UR FF...😍 Dii..its party time 4 me and having Shumii dii back in action is equal and proportional to having the soap "kasturi" back with only ROKA in it!!!😳 Edited by GAPS - 15 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAPS

ME!!!!!!!

Dii...BPL love story what is this BPL love story. is sure gonna raise my BP...☺️i am not sure😳 Didi.....Start ur FF and u'll cross 2500 pages this time..πŸ€— hahaha...ooh....i'm excited!!! Diii..*MWAAAH* u are such and such a darling!!!!!!πŸ€— Waiting 4 UR FF...😍 let us see how many response i get Dii..its party time 4 me and having Shumii dii back in action is equal and proportional to having the soap "kasturi" back with only ROKA in it!!!😳lol... don't for get there will be arjuhi too in that ff.you should bear with them...is it ok for youπŸ˜‰. 

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's a brilliant idea!!!!!!!!!!!
Through FFs, we can however keep our forum active!!!!! Start your FF very soon...really want to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!
GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
diii..BPL lovestory means Below Poverty Line Love story!!!😳*sorry bad joke* and dii...if i refresh my youtube almost infinity times after 8.30 to watch KMH then do u think i wud ever feel bad having Arjuhi with RoKa!!!!😳😳😳 NEVER!! infact i've come up with a request to include Salil and Dhonds in UR FF!!!!πŸ˜ƒ love u dii jaanu
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello!!!!

Wat????M i readin rite!!A new FFF(an xtra f for fabulous)

LAst time-i didnt keep track of ur beautiful FF-buh dis time i'll try my level best to keep track

Go fir it,DI!!!

Miss u,
TC,

XXX,
Muneefah
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

aw im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy ur starting a new ff..so exciting yaar!!!!  i cant stop dancing  lol

the concept sounds absolutely amazing so please continue with ur amazing parts huni!! πŸ˜›

lookin forward 2 ur 1st part..can't wait..hehehehe..(man im giggling out of excitement πŸ˜†)
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great concept!
Id love to read it :)
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...................shumi thats superb u started a new FF..............arjun  and robbie great idea..........kasturi and arohi wow super ff...........i hope some one also made their vm s together as well b/c most of the staory of KMH looks like our kasturi serial...so RoKa vm with arjuhi it will be also a great idea......keep it shumi i am waitaing for your next update.........
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yipeeeeeeee shumi darling is back with another FF.........

thank god now i have a solid reason to be in the kasturi forum...........

finally got the oppotunity to comment on your FF once agin!!!!!

lol this would be my second FF which i m going to read nd comment........

i m reall really excited!!!!!!!!!!

oh thats a great idea of showing kasturi poor........i know u will write such scenes which will definately show how people live in those circumstances.........great job!!!!!!

plzzzzz start soon ........

love
dimple