KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 9th, 10th April

Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry guys about this...My internet died on Wednesday..meaning it expired 🤣 and I could only pay for it on Friday..So here is a joint Pathshala for Thursday and Friday ka epi..

9th April:

1. Everyone is worried for Veera?😲 Why? Why? Why? 🤔 🤣 but I loved the glances Heer kept sliding at Prem saying "See? You are still here buster..tring to leave me..HAH!" 🤣 Ok maybe it was imagination but me liked it.

2. Oh wow the weird doctor who prescribed Gmom meds a year back is back 🤣 and Oh Veera is preggers 🤣😲😲 Oh seriously, I am shocked...can I BE anymore shocked?😲😲😲 No na? 🤣 But Veera needs to be in a world record 🤣 She did 🤢🤢 on the day Heer left for Delhi and that was like a week ago? 🤣 Man, is this girl fhast or what? 🤣 I bet she will have a kid in 3 months or so now 🤣 Veera Jr🤢 Nihaal Jr.🤢

3. Ok..we get it..Maya is gonna be DJ#2...her sarcastic talks are hinting there...I actually laughed when she said "Veera toh kehti thi Nihaal bardhaast nahi hota aur usne Nihaal ko itna bardhaast kar liya" 🤣 See? What a two faced witch this GFN git is?🤣

4. I liked how Preet said "Veera toh khud bachi hain wo Maa kaise ban sakti hain" 🤣 I say agar taklu baap ban sakta hain ..and that too 5 TIMES toh Veera kyun nahi 🤣 I just hope Veera doesn't go on creating a cricket team..HORRORS!🤣

5. Why is this Prem mandraing near Veera? This is the same girl who is all about sautela and sagaa...whack her and forget she exists I say😡 Dump her on Harman👍🏼 Waise bhi...how sick can she get? She wanted a child coz her hubby created BONDS for his sisters🤢 Cheapo Creepo. Gmom should have added poison in the milk🤢

6. 😲 Maya wanted veera to get rid of the child? Ok..I guess she is never gonna be a mom then..harman tera family tree toh badne se raha😲 Wohoo! 😃 Thank You God!

7. 😡 Lucchi Aunty STILL wants Prem to leave with her....selfish Gol Mol Dhol😡🤬 Delhi jaa..waha courier with kide's tera intezaar kar rahe hain🤬 Prem nalayak...is all ready bhi..isko toh mein🤬

8. Yaar..ye kaunsa room hain🤔 Premeer bhi na...pagal loag...cannot believe this bekhanda doesn't believe Heer ki baatein..they were so touching and it made me wonder if Heer was really sleeping when Prem said those same dialogues after the Ajmer Haadsa in 29th July ka epi...ya I am such a looser that I even remember the epi's ke dates 🤣 I loved how instead of being distressed that Prem the dumbo still insists on leaving, Heer got all annoyed and huffy 👍🏼 Sometimes I think Heer loves Prem more and sometimes I think Prem loves Heer more..BUT the simple fact is they love each other with the same intensity, no one is above each other.

9. MaRa-Gmom scene🤢 and then Veera-Gmom scene...such a dead bore...I was playing Snakes on my cellphone instead But😡 Veera is so shameless...she plans on using her mom's mamta🤢 Ya I see how good a mom she's gonna be🤢 But at least Prem will get his 12 lakh ka check back How can Gmom not see that her dotty Veera DOESNOT have a good heart and is a BIG Nautanki?🤢 My mom ko toh jhat se pata chal jata hain when I lie to her...but that can also be due to the fact that I am a terrible liar 🤣

10. Antakshari..inko aur koi game nahi aata kya? 🤣 Wow is this Maya nasty or is she nasty or is she nasty?🤢 Another proof that she is gonna be the new DJ in Jzoo🤢

11. Veera🤢 ko song bhi mila toh kitna dukhi aatma type 🤣 Perfect for her 🤣 I so loved how everyone looked away when she started singing 🤣 Only Gmom looked guilty and sad...Gmom hopeless aurat🥱

12. Prem bhi na..kahamakha itna senti hoing when he doesn't have any hole whole 🤣 Ae lucchi aunty..ab toh batado😡 How could Jzoo NOT see how distressed Premeer were when singing 🤔

10th April:

1. 😲What is wrong with this Prem🤬 Neech dhust aatma😡 He is packing his bag again..Nalayak..stupid..idiot...dumb-dumb-faaltoo git🤬 BTW randomness... the dupatta he packed...was it the one which Heer did her tornado dance during the last ka last Lohri?🤔 I thought it was..hey na?

2. Woohoo! Heer is angry!⭐️ whack his silly head! Oh...she just snatched her dupatta..Ohhh..whack his silly head with the dupatta! Twist it and then WHACK!😃

3. Leh..yahan toh ulta ho gaya😵 Prem is hurting Heer instead😡 Ya..fine..ok..I get his point..he is heartbroken and desperate for something of Heer..the fool probably thinks that he will take his last breath holding her dupatta or something How can I be angry after that thought... Bechara Nalayak Prem My heart went out to him when he realised that he was hurting her and his eyes looked so guilty and appalled that he would do such a thing to her. Loved how quickly he let her hand go and was unable to meet her eyes swimming with pain but also the way how those same eyes latched on her when she turned away and left Bechara Dumbo Prem This scene was awesome...2 mins ka tha but it won the whole epi

4. Gmom-Lallu talk🤢 Ok now I get why Maya's dad gave her a car and Lallu's complaint over the gift...the writers wanted to link it to Veera's car demand...I don't think the git is gonna get a car..I think Gmom will ask Behaal to shift in Jzoo instead🤢 I am guessing here that we will soon get a Gmom visiting Veera and Veera faking fainting scene or Veera faking taking to someone on a phone about her nazuk haalat🤢 I wish someone would twist her nech nazuk-ly🤢

5. Bechara Dumbo Prem He looks so heartbroken in Gmom-Lallu-Prem scene..but that lallu is useless..only Gmom saw his distress...things like these makes me love Gmom I swear..I knew it...that wanna be spy G ki mad momma was watching it all😡 Besharam lafangi aurat🤬

6. 🥱This is the slowest walk in the history of walk🥱...even an old snail with arthritis would have won a race with Prem-G ki mom walking🤔 Oh hey Prem got a FB of Harman thinking he got drunk coz of him...talk about self importance 🤣 dude you are not that important 🤣 He ONLY gets drunk for and due to Heeriye🤔😆

7. Ohhhh...so Jzoo is full of Prem pics everywhere? 🤔 He is in every frame no?😃 Was it just me or did Prem's eyes scan for his Heer after he got FB of Heer's vishwaas bhara bhashan? My sis thought it was just him trying to scan the house in his memory or something..but that sounds so unromantic 🤣 so am gonna stick to Prem scanning the vicinity for his Heeriye. *firm muh*

8. I actually expected Prem to take both of the pictures or even one with him and that would make G ki mom have a guilt attack but looks like it was unnecessary...Prem's eyes full of pain did it for her.

9. Heer's vishwaas rocks..really...me was kinda expecting that Heer would be standing on the terrace and her dupatta would fly and settle on his head or something..and we would get a pheyeohhhh ...ya I am a romantic fool 🤣
filmy bhi 🤣 and then G ki mom would confess..but even that didn't happen🥱

10. Only after Prem crossed his ghar ka gate did G ki mom break down..I think E is right..she was waiting and watching to see if Prem would go through with his promise..did I mention that I already miss her?

11. G ki mom and Prem's convo was the weirdest and it kinda disappointed me but heck...it got me what I wanted..Prem finally came to know that he doesn't have a hole whole in his heart 🤣 I am not too sure about the hole in his dimaag though 🤣 How hard is it to use logic? Second Opinion you git!

12. So this lucchi duo roam about with Prem's medical test in their purse? 🤣 And Prem believed THEM but not his Heer😡 though I am now glad that the lucchi aunty made it clear that she NEVER loved PREM but Gaurav..she wanted him to become Gaurav🤢

13. Tu Prem hain aur tu Prem hi rahega..THANK YOU GOD!😃⭐️ AUR...Jzoo mein praani bhi nahi badhe 🤣⭐️😃

14. Heer ko uska Prem mil gaya⭐️...now give us Phingoli
😳 Premeer looked so happy end mein...plz let Phingoli follow

Ok Pathshala Khatam! We have to celebrate so icecream sundae's 😍🤗

~Triv🤓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am the first one to replyy🥳
I missed your paathshala a lot trivs..but aj to I am so happy two classes back to back..wow..your paathshala was rocking as always..
I loved these lines"Sometimes I think Heer loves Prem more and sometimes I think Prem loves Heer more..BUT the simple fact is they love each other with the same intensity, no one is above each other."   So damn true!!
And ya I guess we all are waiting for phingoli next week..hope creatives dont disappoint us ...and ya one more thing -you actually thought of Heer standing on the terrace and her dupatta flying and settling on Prem's head🤣🤣🤣..you are too filmy and funny...thanx a lot for another awesome paathshala of yours..
Edited by Bul3 - 15 years ago
prem-sam-mayu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVED those praying emos....hahha
literally we are praying for phingoli....

and about ur terrace and dupatta scene..lol like it...
i thought was that she would be bending down to do teh whole forehead-wish thing that we do in temple and Prem's feet would come rite next to her forehead and she would look up to see her Premu!!!!☺️
but loved ur alternative tooo..
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reserved

*edited*

umm...no comments for 9th April... useless epi 🥱... waste of time...but pathshala rocked as usual ⭐️

10th April::

Haww... what a suitable name for that lovable dumbo Prem... He's such a dumbo... but me lubbs him 😳... umm..i'm weird... i know 🤔😆

oooh... even i was hoping for a filmy scene *Hi-5* ... but dumb creatives are all 'we want real stuff' 😆

yeah... heer's vishwaas rocks!... hail her vishwas! Jai Heer (in jai ho tune😆)

time to party now!... Prem is back 😃🥳... but i think it's time for phingoli more than party 😆😆

Edited by shanu333 - 15 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Trivs My Teacher...I sooo loved these two pathshala as you know i love your extra classes also.so two lectures in one go...I enjoyed the show as well as your pathshala.
You know what i was thinking before watching 10th april that hey bhagwan prem ko pata chal jaye ki usko hole nahi hai aur kisi ko bhi pata nahi chale.Koi filmy drama na ho .Prem should just cry and allow thme to leave.As if would have shown bashing and getting angry then he would not have been THE PREM.So i loved the last shot where prem is not able to speack up but his joy surpassed all the pains that he suffered till date.he was proud that heer won her believe that he will not leave.Thats satisfaction was more than enough for him.

I wish heer should not allow him to come near to her as he left her without thinking how she will manage to live without him.Now he is fine he came back.So heer should now test his patience and prem should try to bring her back.That will be best and in that case we she lots of sweet moments.Then Phingoli can follow.

By the way the way prem hurt heer with his desperation was totally rocking and the performance by HC and AG was again rocking.It seemed so real.I simply loved that part.

Originally posted by: Bul3

I am the first one to replyy🥳
I missed your paathshala a lot trivs..but aj to I am so happy two classes back to back..wow..your paathshala was rocking as always..
I loved these lines"Sometimes I think Heer loves Prem more and sometimes I think Prem loves Heer more..BUT the simple fact is they love each other with the same intensity, no one is above each other."   So damn true!!
And ya I guess we all are waiting for phingoli next week..hope creatives dont disappoint us ...and ya one more thing -you actually thought of Heer standing on the terrace and her dupatta flying and settling on Prem's head🤣🤣🤣..you are too filmy and funny...thanx a lot for another awesome paathshala of yours..

🤗 Yaar if only you know the level of bekhandipan I have achieved over phingoli🤣🤣 I will be banned..😳I know..I am sooo filmy na🤣

Originally posted by: prem-sam-mayu

LOVED those praying emos....hahha
literally we are praying for phingoli....

and about ur terrace and dupatta scene..lol like it...
i thought was that she would be bending down to do teh whole forehead-wish thing that we do in temple and Prem's feet would come rite next to her forehead and she would look up to see her Premu!!!!☺️
but loved ur alternative tooo..

You have no idea..the level of praying going on for Phingoli🤣🤣

Wow...but your imagination is more filmy than mine😆

Originally posted by: shanu333

reserved

*edited*

umm...no comments for 9th April... useless epi 🥱... waste of time...but pathshala rocked as usual ⭐️

10th April::

Haww... what a suitable name for that lovable dumbo Prem... He's such a dumbo... but me lubbs him 😳... umm..i'm weird... i know 🤔😆

oooh... even i was hoping for a filmy scene *Hi-5* ... but dumb creatives are all 'we want real stuff' 😆

yeah... heer's vishwaas rocks!... hail her vishwas! Jai Heer (in jai ho tune😆)

time to party now!... Prem is back 😃🥳... but i think it's time for phingoli more than party 😆😆

I know...9th april was such a Veera centric bhangaar epi🤢

No your not weird..we all love Prem🤣

Party later..PHINGOLI NOWWWWWWWW!🤣

Originally posted by: Intellienough

Trivs My Teacher...I sooo loved these two pathshala as you know i love your extra classes also.so two lectures in one go...I enjoyed the show as well as your pathshala.

You know what i was thinking before watching 10th april that hey bhagwan prem ko pata chal jaye ki usko hole nahi hai aur kisi ko bhi pata nahi chale.Koi filmy drama na ho .Prem should just cry and allow thme to leave.As if would have shown bashing and getting angry then he would not have been THE PREM.So i loved the last shot where prem is not able to speack up but his joy surpassed all the pains that he suffered till date.he was proud that heer won her believe that he will not leave.Thats satisfaction was more than enough for him.

Actually...I always knew ki no one will come to know about this hole whole drama...the other family members were too busy with their own issues and especially Gmom..the writers wouldn't want her to be distracted from Veera issua...so I was sure that this will be solved quitely...with a small silent drama..I expected Heer to be in it but ye wala drama was ok too.. I loved how he lit up and his eyes sparkled when that aunty said "Heer ka pyaar mein mere jhoot se jyaada taakad hain"😍

I wish heer should not allow him to come near to her as he left her without thinking how she will manage to live without him.Now he is fine he came back.So heer should now test his patience and prem should try to bring her back.That will be best and in that case we she lots of sweet moments.Then Phingoli can follow.

I doubt that Heer would do that😆 She forgives Prem so easily..just like Prem forgives her😆 🤣 No..no, no..no more waiting, I want Phingoli NOW...See how despo I am?🤣

By the way the way prem hurt heer with his desperation was totally rocking and the performance by HC and AG was again rocking.It seemed so real.I simply loved that part.

Me too..that part was the highlight of the epi..the rest of the epi was sooooo slowwwwwwww🥱

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Triv mam i missed ur classes n den mera bhi internet expire hogaya..🤣🤣🤣.. aj hi aya hai.. lol.. loved ur patshala triv mam 2 patshala in 1 maza agaya.. .. yay m happi prem ko pata chal gaya useh koi hole whole nahi hai.. 🤗🤗.. yaar now toh we got to pray for Phingoli..😳😳😳
😳Eagerly waiting for monday yaar.. khushi ka epi hoga.. 😃
😳😳

Edited by Angel-A - 15 years ago