Aamna Shariff is on cloud nine nowadays…

veenisha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Aamna Shariff got into limelight when she did Balaji Telefilm's serial 'Kahin To Hoga' a few years back. After that she was seen in other soaps too, in the ads and even in the dramas across the border. The girl bagged popularity quickly and had a big fan following not only in India but also around the world. Recently she made her debut in Bollywood with the film, 'Aloo Chaat' produced by Mirchi Movies abd Maverick Productions. She essayed the lead role opposite Aftab Shivdasani. After the film, there have been coming praises for her from every corner of the country and the world. The gal is pretty elated.

Aamna Shariff's mom lives in Bahrain and she too has been getting calls in which people compliment, "bitiya ne kitna achcha kaam kiya hai? (Your daughter has done such a fine work in the movie).

On launching herself in a light-hearted entertainer, Aamna says, "Everyone thought I'd make an entry into films with intense drama, they were shocked that I opted for a light-hearted entertainer."

Since the film was laced with marriage ceremony and preparations, fun atmosphere and the things like that, the same situation is appearing with Aamna now, as she is now getting marriage proposals from all sides. But marriage plans are no way for the actress, as she wants to fully concentrate on her film career.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh is it....i heard Aloo chat was a big flop....
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: yyyy

Oh is it....i heard Aloo chat was a big flop....

Yes it is a flop, no offence, but I wonder for what Aamna is happy in her film?!!? 😕

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
Zreen thumbnail
God, u ppl are so negative, u think 1 movie flop will disappoint Aamna! Lots of bollywood movies are flops!!!! I'm happy that Aamna
is happy so that she can work harder next time!!! Fyi, i saw Aishwarya
Rai in a HOLLYWOOD movie and it was a flop.

saralahore thumbnail
y aamna is happy she dont know her film is flop a big flop
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zreen

God, u ppl are so negative, u think 1 movie flop will disappoint Aamna! Lots of bollywood movies are flops!!!! I'm happy that Aamna

is happy so that she can work harder next time!!! Fyi, i saw Aishwarya
Rai in a HOLLYWOOD movie and it was a flop.

Exactly but leave it dear some ppl just talk negative Now No offence