9 April: WRITTEN update: Conflicts within ..

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
April 9 , 2009

The episode begins with Kadambari realizing that Santo has overheard her talks about being in love with someone else and not marrying according to DM's wishes .. Santo is scared as Kaduu turns around and walks towards her angrily and asks her what she wants ...

K : What are you doing here?

S: Kadambari Ben ... you .. on the phone?

K: I was practising the lines of my play with my friend on the phone .. do you have any problems? (Fakes talking to her friend .. ) Yes .. the lines are right upto this point na Priti?

Santo is asked to leave and she does ..

K : Sorry yaar Priti .. that was my dad's wife .. she was disturbing me .. that's why I had to fake all this .. and I am sorry for disturbing you with my call .. but you are the only one I can share my feelings with at this moment .. you know I love Sandeep and I cant live without him and I cant even think of marrying anyone else.. I will go and talk to Dad about this at the very first chance that I get ..

DM is talking with Meghna and Rasik ..

R: DM, everything, EVERYTHING has changed .. but not your singing! You still sing as bad as you did in your college days ..

Everyone has a hearty laugh ..

Meghna spots Santo and goes to talk to her ..

M: Did you talk to Kaduu, bhabhi?

S: No I could not talk to her because she was rehearsing lines of her play on the phone ..

At that very moment, Kaduu is passing by .. Meghna stops her and asks her what play she's acting in ..

M: It's been so long since I've seen a play .. me and Rasik will definitely come and watch your play .. what is the name of your play?

K: Err .. it has been written by my college friends .. so the name has not been decided yet .. but I will let you know ..

Kaduu is totally uncomfortable and excuses herself as she wants to talk to Taru foi ..

________

DM is sitting with Baa and telling her that today he met Hiten ..

B : How is my child? Did he come to meet you?

DM: He is alright .. he had not come to meet me .. he had come to the factory to work ..

B: Work?

DM: Yes, Madhav Solanki's health is not keeping well .. that's why he came as a replacement .. but Baa I am very happy that Hiten is working hard ...

DM hugs Baa .. Santo overhears the conversation ...

DM gets a phonecall from an unknown number ..

Man : Dharamraj Mahiyavanhi ..kem cho?

DM: Maja ma .. by the tone of your voice you do not seem to be a friend of mine .. who are you?

M:  I am impressed .. the expertise that you have in recognizing good diamonds .. it extends to recognizing the intention behind a voice as well ..

DM: Who are you? Why dont you tell me your name?

M: Avinash ... Avinash Chaudhary ..

DM is angry .. and talks loudly ..

DM: Avinash ! How dare you call me .. I dont talk to lowly nobodies like you ...

Kaduu and Virat are stunned to hear DM shouting .. Kaduu stops as she hears Avinash's name ..

AC (Avinash Chaudhary)- Relax DM .. I just called to tell you that the export order for the 7 countries that you were vying for, I have won that deal... and one mroe thing, this first victory has been all thanks to your sadubhai - Virat Sanghvi .. just wanted to share the happiness with you .. the party invitation will reach you shortly ..

DM hangs up the phone abruptly and looks angrily at Virat ..

DM:  Virat Sanghvi .. till now I have respected our relationship because even though we have a professional rivalry, you always attacked me from the front .. but this time, you've attacked from the back? Virat?

V: Attacking upfront or by stealth? How is that supposed to matter? The only aim here is victory ... and then why do you forget? The way you gutted my factory with goods of 250 crores? Was that something great?

DM: Virat , you have just not threatened me .. but you have threatened the livelihood of all the Dharampur workers who toil for this ..

V: You are the malik of Dharampur, not these people's God .. dont forget that .. God has given them a stomach and God is very well capable of feeding them as well .. as for you and me .. the place at the top is very little .. and to get up there, you have to step on others ..

DM: If my sambdhan would not have called you as my sadubhai, Virat.. I would have ..

V: What? If not this, then that? Why do you talk like that? Even I can talk in that language .. if Hiten would not be your son, I am sure he would have been my business partner today ..

DM : Virat !

V: I am leaving ..

Virat leaves and DM is very upset ... Kaduu is worried as Avinash Chaudhary's name cropped up in this heated discussion ..

Hiten is sleeping on the cot outside the hut when the young calf, Bhoori starts making a lot of noise .. Hiten is very irritated .. Mongi comes outisde and tells him to feed Bhoori because she is attending to her nanaji at the moment ..

H: Where have I landed myself? Even life impriosonment is better than this - atleast they dont make you wake up in the middle of the night to go work!

Hiten is about to put some dry grass in front of Bhoori when Khemi comes and throws it away ..

K : Dont you dare touch my bhoori .. did you not feel anything when you tied that rope around her mother's neck? Stay away from my bhoori .. do you understand?

Khemi goes inside and apologizes to Nanaji for takking a hasty decision in her anger and leaving her alone.. she tells him that Santo informed her about his health via Champa's phone call .. Hiten is walking past the room and is about to step in when Khemi stops him again ...

K : Dont you dare enter the house .. you are under punishment .. stay outside ..

H: Even I am not fond of entering your house .. I had your nanaji's medicines that's why I was coming in ..

Hiten places the medicines by the door and leaves ..

Mongi: Look at him .. look at the way he talks and acts pricey ..

N: You shouldnt talk like that ..

Khemi : Nothing wrong in her talking like that .. he IS under punishment, did you forget?

N: But this boy is related to Santo, did you forget?

Khemi suddenly realizes the complexity of the situation and is zapped for a moment ..

DM is in his room, talking on the phone with Pinakin .. DM tells Pinakin that the magnitude of their loss is going to be quite big and he asks Pinakin to make sure that there are no consequences on the workers because the people of Dharampur have dedicated their entire life to working for him .. he cuts the phone and switches on the song sung by Subhadra ..

He sits on a chair and closes his eyes .. he's upset .. he remembers Santo singing the same song in Antakshari .. then feeding him at the table and replacing Subhadra's stuff with her own bundle of clothes.. he gets irritated and switches off the song ..

At that time,
Santo enters the room and DM asks her to stop right there ..

DM: Aye Chokri .. first you replace Subhadra's clothes with your clothes .. and then today you sing the same song at Antakshari? What are you upto?

S: I have been listening to the same song every night that I have been in this room ..and at that time, I could not think of anything else ..

DM: Dont forget the reason why you have been kept in this room .. why dont you understand that I am doing this only because Meghna is here?

S: I did not do it on purpose .. I ..

DM: I dont want any clarifications from you .. I am telling you again .. do not try to take Subhadra's place in my heart even by mistake .. and I am tired of telling you the same thing again and again .. take your stuff and leave ..

Santo takes her things and goes out of the room .. DM shuts the door on her .. she is sad ..

Meghna and Rasik are sitting together and Meghna tells him that now she has no apprehensions of getting their son married to Kaduu ..

R : Why , did you have any earlier?

M: See Rasik .. till the time she was my friend's daughter, everything could have been overlooked .. but when a girl is to be marred, we have to look into such small things .. and add to that DM getting married again .. I had some doubts in my mind .. but now I am very happy .. Santo bhabhi is very nice .. and Kaduu has grown into a very fine girl as well .. DM has left no stone unturned in her upbringing ..

R: That's good .. ! I will talk to DM about the engagement tomorrow itself ..

M: You go to sleep .. I have to take a quick look at the temple ..

Meghna goes to the mandir outside the house to see Santo sleeping there ..

M: Bhabhi, you here?

S: I .. er ...

M: What's the matter? Did you have a fight with DM?

S: No .. er.. actually ..

M: Such things keep happening between a husband and a wife .. but that does not mean that you will leave like this and come sleep in the mandir ..

S: No no Meghna ben... you are getting it all wrong .. today is the ashtama (Eighth day of Navratra) and the lamp has to be lit throughout the night .. I didnt want to take any chances.. so I told him and came here to sleep ..

M: Oh is it? Oh yes how could I forget .. we all do this only for our husbands' sake at the end of the day ..

Meghna goes to the mandir, convicned of Santo's answer .. Taruben listens to the conversation and is disturbed ..

Moti-ben goes to DM's room  .. DM opens the door ..

M: What have you done naanka? Why is she sleeping outside?

DM: I dont want her to stay in my and Subhadra's room ..

M: Nobody wants that to happen naanka .. but why do you forget Meghna? Why do you forget that such small things matter to her .. and she has a very sharp lookout for all this .. and how can you forget that Kaduu is going to be married into that house? Tonight Santo handled her somehow .. but every day we cannot handle such situations. . for Kaduu's sake naanka ..

DM: but moti-ben ...

M: Maulik and Hiten are already out of the house ... I dont want us playing aroind with Kaduu's future now .. please naanka ..

DM: I get it Moti-ben .. in my anger towards Santo because she was trying to take Subhi's place, i overlooked this point .. I will correct my mistake .. go sleep now ..

Motiben leaves .. DM is disturbed..

PREVIEW:  DM is talking to Santo ..

DM: Why did you lie in the mandir? Why did you lie to Meghna yesterday?

S: A lie for one's own people is not a lie ...

DM: How many times do I remind you that we dont come under your 'own people' ...

S: But Kadambari is your own, is she not?

DM is confused ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great update as always. I guess nothing much happen. Glad to hear that Khemi is back finally.  The usual business rivals and screaming match with Virat.
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sukhs for the update , really thank u sooo much .
So as u predected sukhs DM is angry that Santu sang Subhi's song , and kicked the poor girl out of the room .
oh my god why still she caring about saving this damn family's honor , they don't deserve it .
I think kaddu is blaming santu about this play thing and I think the person she's in love with is related to this avinaash chaudry
those are prelimanary remarks πŸ˜† , ehem ehem , I'll be back after watchin the episode
Edited by tunisian - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

great update as always. I guess nothing much happen. Glad to hear that Khemi is back finally.  The usual business rivals and screaming match with Virat.

Just a new character of Avinash Chaudhary...
Dushman ka dost .. πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tunisian

thanks sukhs for the update , really thank u sooo much .
So as u predevted sukhs DM is angry that Santu sang Sbhi's song , and kied the poor girl out of the room .
oh my god why still she caring of saving this damn family's honor they don't deserve it .
I think kaddu is blaming santu about this play thing and I think the person she's in love with is related to this avinaash chaudry
those are prlimanary remarks πŸ˜† , ehem ehem , I'll be back after watchin the episode

Hahahaah thanks ManelπŸ˜†
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Hahahaah thanks ManelπŸ˜†

sorry I was just correcting my mistakes in my comment πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by tunisian - 15 years ago
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful detailed update. I wonder how u dont miss even minute detail while updating just seeing the onceπŸ˜ƒ.While always these girls end with wrong guys. Hiten and Khemi 's track ............
Pari_Angle thumbnail
Thank u dear .........Avinash Chaudhry hone valaa sasur he kaduu ka ...sayad ........and yes khemi is back .....good episode .......DM ne aaj phir se santu ko bahar nikal diya ........YE DM BHI NA SHUDREGA NAHI KABHI

ronitfan thumbnail
Hehehee thanks Sri and Amisha ..

Sri,

I think Nanaji telling her or rather, reminding Khemi that Hiten is related to Santo will put a BRAKE in their thoughts for each other . hhehehehe
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Avinash chaudhry  or anyone else for that matter,  had to come now that , Kaddu is in love with some chap. Bacche ka Bap  bhi hona jaruri hai. DM and his kids are immpossible with blaming Santu with all the stuff.  Santu bhi na yaar, Subhi's clothes ,her song, her cupbord. 😭  Dm is also like a child when it comes to Subhi's stuff. Me Me Me and Mine Mine Mine . Get over it man........