8 April : WRITTEN update: Music and lyrics...

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
8 April, 2009

The episode begins with DM in his cabin,looking very worried . Pinakin enters his cabin and asks him what's wrong .. DM tells him that his dear friends are now staying with him and they are Kaduu's future in-laws .. these things keep bothering him nowadays ..

P : Dont worry about the things here Malik .. I am taking total care of it ..

DM : I know I know .. anyways tell me Pinakin, what is going on? What news?

P : I have a very good news Malik .. that will make you very happy .. I had went to the market .. and there Hiten was selling pots for 2 ruppees just like any other villager ..

DM: He had made them himself , hadnt he Pinakin? That's great .. the sweat on Hiten's face when he must have toiled .. those drops of pure labor are much more precious to me than all my diamonds .. mark my words Pinakin .. one day he will become a big man!

P: Yes Malik ..

DM: Any news about Maulik?

P: No Malik .. dont know where Hiten has hidden him ...

DM : Hmmm ..let these matters be..Pinakin, over the years you have always helped me out in business .. but now you handle some of my personal affairs as well .. you have become like part of my family now .. so dont call me Malik .. call me Mota-bhai ..

P: As you command, Mota-bhai ..

DM: Ok, go and call Madhav Solanki .. I need the finished diamonds for the Antwerp Assignment ..

Pinakin leaves and a person holds out the bag of diamonds to DM .. DM looks up to see Hiten in the factory uniform with the bag of the diamonds in his hand ..DM's taken aback to see Hiten ..

DM: What are you doing here?

H: Madhav Solanki could not come today because he is sick .. I have come in his place .. to earn for him..as you had instructed .. MALIK .. you can inspect ..

DM takes the bag from Hiten and does not even look inside it .. and keeps it aside ..
DM takes a good look at Hiten .. seeing him like this for the first time ..

H : Yes , take a GOOD look ..  I have not broken ANY rules of your factory, malik ..
Hiten starts to leave , DM stops him ..

DM : Wait up .. tell Madhav Solanki .. (refers to Hiten) that he has polished the diamond well ..

Hiten leaves ..
DM gets back to work when a phone call interrupts him .. on the other side, Meghna is chiding Santo to talk on the phone ..

S: Woh main ...

DM: How many times haev I told you? That when I am in the factory, no one is to call me ..

M: I know I know .. DM .. every husband says that ..

DM: (taken aback) Meghna .. you? Kem che?

S: Actually .. Meghna ben has organized antakshari in the evening .. so can you come back early?

DM: No I am busy with work .. cant make it tonight ..

M: Come ON DM! I am getting the chance to play Antakshari with you after such a long time ..we used to have so much of fun earlier .. dont you remember Subhadra always defeated you?

DM: Yes yes Meghna madam, I remember .. always on my team, but you always sang for her .. I remember..

M : Please make it to the game na DM ..

DM: Ok I'll come ..

DM keeps the phone .. .Meghna jokingly tells Santo that this is the way to control men .. and asks Santo to be like Subhadra when it comes to DM....Santo asks her how .. and Meghna says she'll reveal slowly..

Everyone is busy making the preparations for the antakshari .. Rasik and Bapuji joke around about the decorations and Bapuji enquires about DM and DM arrives .. Meghna , who is with Santo , tells her to take a look at her husband, because he's looking very handsome (lol- what's new?) ..

DM enters to find Virat already there ..
DM walks up to Virat and they both greet each other ..

DM: How come you are here?

V: Well, Meghna ben .. your future sambdhan invited me .. so I could not turn it down .. .

DM:  Now that you are here, come sit ..

V: Sadu bhai .. such a happy moment at home ..  I am sure you must be missing your son, right?

DM laughs mockingly and then taunts Virat, telling him that a dog's tail is always tedhi .. and he will not leave his old habits of touching upon people's touchy subjects ..

DM: Because you kept the honor of your relations by keeping Hiten with you, I will not say anything to you right now ... by the way, where is Surekha?

V: She's busy with her social work in Ahmedabad ..

Rasik calls everyone to form the teams ..
Santo, Bapuji, Birwa, Meghna and Virat are on one team ..

DM, Rasik, Baa, Moti-ben and Kaduu are on the other team ..

Rasik starts with the song 'Say Shava Shava' and dances with Meghna ..
The chance turns to Santo's team ... Meghna sings 'Hasta Hua Noorani chehra' hinting at Kaduu ..
Kaduu is confused ..

After that , it's again DM's team's chance to sing ... everyone coaxes Moti-ben to sing ... she sings , looking at Santo ..

"Bahut Shukriya, badi meherbani ..
Bahut Shukriya Badi Meherbaani,
Meri Zindagi Mein Huzur Aap Aaye,
Kadam Chumlun Yaa, Ke Aankhen Bichadun,
Karun Kya Yeh Meri, Samaj Mein Na Aaye,
Bahut Shukriya..."

(MUST watch expressions on her face)

Then it's Santo's team  .. Bapuji sings Aye Kya Bolti Tu for Baa and she joins in .. everyone's having a lot of fun ..

Cut to DM's team,
Kaduu sings Ajeeb Dastaan hai yeh referring to her current situation .. DM gets the clue ..

Cut to Santo's team .. they have to sing from the letter 'm' .. everyone forces Santo to sing .. and she sings
Mere dil ka tere dil se .. rishta purana hai

DM is zapped .. Santo sings it beautifully .. he becomes very emotional when he hears it .. and so does everyone .. Meghna reminds DM that it's the same song Subhi used to sing for him .. and then asks him to sing his trademark reply song as well ..

DM: Meghna, I had agreed to come .. not to sing, ok!

Everyone forces him to sing .. and he starts singing -
Hume Tumse Pyar Kitna
Yeh hum nahi jaante

and he sings it TOTALLY off tune .. with no sense of rythm or tone .. everyone tries too hard to suppress their laughter .. and Santo gives up first of all .. and starts laughing whole heartedly .. DM is kind of surprised to see her whole hearted laugh .. he pretends to frown .. because everyone is laughing themselves silly after his rendition of the song ..

Kaduu gets a phone call and goes inside .. Meghna tells Santo to talk to her now .. as it's a good chance .. Santo follows her to her room .. where over the phone, Meghna is telling her best friend that she loves someone else and cannot think of marriage as being planned ..

Santo overhears and Kaduu spots her near the door ..

PREVIEW: DM is very angry at Virat .. telling him that this time he has done the unthinkable .. and attacked him from the back ..

Edited by ronitfan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sukhi.... thanks so much for the update..

i am going to watch it first.. be back with my comments soon.. πŸ˜ƒ

p.s. i hope your exam went great..
ronitfan thumbnail
Yea exam was alright ... a VERY difficult question set tho' !
LOL
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u Sukhi sweetie and I feel like I have been saying too much of thank u todayπŸ˜†

now why did title say music and lyrics?
ronitfan thumbnail
Arre aise hi ..

couldnt think of anything else .. hahahhaa
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much. I hope your exmas went well.
ronitfan thumbnail
Hey thanks yaar ^
Exam was cool !
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks sukhi, Glad to hear exam went well. πŸ‘
ronitfan thumbnail
Yup .. it was alright Cimba .. for the moment, ENJOY the awesome episode.. hai hai .. DM was KILLER tonight ...
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u  Sukhi . So fast with ur update and even the lyrics. I could not control my laugh while Dm was singing. A refreshing episode.