Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
🤣 seriously triv you crack me up everyday with your patshala, its mt fav part of this KDMHMD forum.
love
Bhavi

Originally posted by: khushix

reserved..

stil cant get over mayas dance...🤣🤣🤣

Maya's dance was classic..NOT 🤣

Originally posted by: shanu333

reversed

edited:

😲 i spelt reserved wrong? 😲... maybe coz i cudnt get over Mooo-Yahh! 🤣

i cnt say anything much about Pathshala... as i am too busy 🤣 over Moo-Yah's Kujli-ing 🤣🤣🤣

oh and i have a small request... plz stop breaking vases on my Lalu pie... usse dard hoga 🤣... kya karu?... he is my sasurji na? 🤣

oh and yeah,... Har-moan;s expressions were 🤣

cnt say anything more... too busy 🤣

Reversed? 🤣 Lallu is your pie?😲 ab lallu ka kaunsa beta kuwaara hain that he will be your sasurji 🤣🤣🤣 Does he have a najayaz Prem hidden somewhere? 🤣🤣🤣
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Triv-

Reversed? 🤣 Lallu is your pie?😲 ab lallu ka kaunsa beta kuwaara hain that he will be your sasurji 🤣🤣🤣 Does he have a najayaz Prem hidden somewhere? 🤣🤣🤣

yeshh... he is.. my Lalu Pie.. he's so adorable 😳..

oh and Prem's my hidden hubby... he married me when he thot tht he wont return to Heer 😳

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Deserved 🤣 will edit it in the morning

Morning hui nahi kya? 🤣

Originally posted by: nitzi

hmmprem was soo despo to talk to her but our heer won the race like alwayz like in shiv mandir scene heer rana and ran and escaped frm prem😳but 2day the situaion is not d same🤢

Arre he caught her but that lallu ne beech mein toka and she slipped away that lallu should be put on a permanent maunvrat
🤣

i agree i wanted this rasam for heer and meher but no yeh jzoo ki toh😡😡😡.imagine if veera had one sab uska chehra dekhke bhaag jaate🤣

Veera ka chehra dekh dekh ke sab bore ho gaye hain..no one would have paid her anything
🤣

dat scene was like🤣🤣🤣.usne na idhar dekha na udhar daud cahli🤣

Bhagi toh aise jaise Sharukh khan aaya ho
🤣

maya ko gulab jamun aur sukhdee bulayaa gaya th..and maya gav new word to LuLa ludiana gotiyaan..creatives being inspired by LuMA🤣.🤣

They ALWAYS chori our ideas
🤣

maya ka dance ie Lusnake dance was the entertainment of the epi..for the first time i love her😳and gmom's laugh and lallu and harman's expr🤣🤣..loved preet's dialogue

I didn't love her or her dance but it was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by -Triv- - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: zaara006

keede kaating indeed!!! 🤣

But i bet it got everyone in stitches!!! 😆 Why... i mean WHY would you dance like that in a family, yes FAMILY function!!!! 😵Thank god i didn't see any kids there or they would have been truamatised!!!!! 🤢

Stitches kya bandaged bhi honge..people must have fallen on the floor laughing na 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Hey Triv di how r u doing????

I'm good😃 How are ya?

Well I also thought that they both r in some kind of Marathon like who will win the race !! lolxxx And yes if Prem was running to catch heer and to say her Alvida so its better that Heer should gain some more speed as to avoid Prem saying her Alvida!!!!

Ya this Prem and his stupid Alvida🤬

Ya its quite unfair with both Heer and Meher....they should organized such type of rituals for them too after all they are also the Daughter-in-laws of Junejas aren't they??? Anyway it wud be great fun to watch them wearing that red dupatta like Maya was wearing!!! lolxx

Ya... partiality..that Har-moan is lallu's fav beta na..isiliye that Maya is getting all the rasams😡🤢

Triv di that's really bad....i mean Why wud only Veera have kids like Ballu Maya is also there in the house I mean she shud also have kids like Ballu lolxxx
🤣

But Maya nor Harman is related to ballu na
🤣 But Harman's kid will look like lallu..that's horrifying enough🤣

Well Maya's baap is really like that !!!! And triv di u r not only the strange one I mean I am wid u...I just love watching and playing cricket but ya i dont love cars😳 !!!!

Woohoo *hi5*

Well i couldnt believe my eyes on that part !!!! it was really a shocked to me how can Prem be saying those words like bauji u r wrong today !!! its really time for party !!!

It's the time for lallu to khisko
🤣

well triv di here you r talking like Maya !!! lolxx **I can see u coming with a bat behind me**  *runs*😳

😲*faints but pehle throws a belen*😛😆

OMG OMG!!!! It was damn hilarious scene
🤣🤣 the way Maya was dancing was more off looking like she is drunk !!!!🤣

Even drunks dance better than her..it looked like she was trying to seduce Harman on the dnace floor
🤣

Well thanks a lot for such a nice Pathshala and more over for that yummy lassi.....it was really fun!!!!

luv Alina

🤗

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Triv-

Morning hui nahi kya? 🤣

Sorry teacher 😳 kaan pakring...had loads of work to do but while you are at it can you please break a few more vases on lalu's head 😳 he so deserves them 🤣 Awsome patshala loved every bit of it 🤣

Originally posted by: Angel-A

hii triv mam.. loved ur patshala like everyday.. it was funny da way maya ran towards her dad n da way she danced..
 kya ghanda dance kiya laga ke chapal utha ke maru...🤣.. lol..
yaar r doz ladies gone crazyy yah phir chashme nahi pehne the ke comparing dat maya wid yummy gulb jamun..
 ab im just waiitng dat  prem ko pata chale koi hole whole nahi hai.. yaar jab dekho jaane ki baat.. abhi if he says abt leaving yaha seh laat marungi.. 😆
Triv mam thanx for da lassi.. bohot maza aya patshala mein.. chalo kal milthe hai..

Chapal, joote, sandals, gobar sab utha ke maaro🤣 🤗