-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hanif Hilal and Gauhar Khan dating?
By DC, 8 April, 2009
Hanif Hilal and Gauhar Khan dating?Any reality dance show comes up with its share of controversies and link-ups to pep up the TRPs in this market of cutthroat competition. Needless to say, the recent fiasco and issues surrounding Gauhar Khan and her choreographer Hanif Hilal in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa gives the same impression. However, we have unearthed a different twist in the tale.

Hanif and Gauhar were in a relationship. However, the liaison could not survive the test of time and it bit the dust early. A close friend reveals, "Before Hanif shot into the limelight with the first season of Jhalak...as Pooja Bedi's choreographer and consequently her boyfriend, he was dating Gauhar quite seriously in Pune. However, the main factor that was missing in the relationship was compatibility. After a few months, they decided to part ways and both of them moved to Mumbai separately."

In the meantime Hanif, due to his injury, has been replaced by another choreographer named Himanshu. Says Gauhar, "I don't know whoever is spreading this rumour. I have met Hanif years back when he was participating in the Mr India contest. I have never ever met him before that and we barely know each other."

Hanif adds, "I don't think we have dated each other ever. The only similarity is that we belong to the same city that is Pune."
http://www.filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=10316 Edited by -AMIGAIL-LOVER- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
why hanif is always linked up with his partners
first it was pooja bedi
and now
gauhar

I know Jeenal20 but Hanif dated also pooja bedi he was not only linked with her for gossip tehy was really much together and about hanif and gauhar i dont know i dont think os tehy say its not true so maybe its only gossip...
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

this is really suprising,... i didnt expected it

--Panchi-- thumbnail
Impossible!It can't be possible!!
Gauhar and Hanif...Eeecckkk..Now wayyyyyy!!

We all know what went on between them and if he was dating her then Gauhar and him would never have fought like cats and dogs in the first place!!
Secondly,when he was introduced to Gauhar as his choreographer,she just said that she has known him as a model!!

This is just a rumour for sure...TFS!😊
I know Panchi i am sure this is just gossip yaa tehy knew each other but only in a profesional way gauhar knew him because he is a model!