KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 7th April

Posted: 15 years ago
🥳 Lot's of Premeer scenes today! I likes! 👍🏼 Oh btw, 😔 I found somebody posting My Pathshala on Indya forum as hers This is not done...this is ONLY for I-F and it's members, its not for chor people to post it as theirs..this girl didn't even have the courtesy to give me credit and khud tareef liye jaa rahi thi...Nans, my detective🤗 found it and told me about her....acha khasa bhashan diya meine, par phir bhi...I felt so bad...If you like interacting with other forum ke members then make your own posts na..why chori others content..I donot take stealing lying down😡..Anyway...

Here is today's Lesson🤓:

1. Prem...Hai...Epi ke start mein hi we get Prem.. Ringa Ringa Roses Pocket full of poses...Kya? I am just spinning everyone around😆Oh wait...🤢 we got that Luchi aunty too😡...😲 she is STILL adamant on on taking Prem away with her?😲 Hadh kardi besharampan ki Raat ke 9 baje ki train... 🤣 Good, good, star plus pe KDMHMD dekhke jaana, haan? 🤣🤣

2. Oh wow...there goes the gang's theory on Prem slipping away from Heer during the muh dikhayi rasam...Heer ne toh sab kuch sun liye...She is heartbroken💔 I am too..cannot believe this git is still gonna leave her😡 thappad maru kya?😡

3. FINALLY! Heer is angry! YES! It's normal...he is trying to leave her when she keeps telling him that he won't leave her..so she was bound to get angry I is ismart! Coz honestly I was waiting for Heer to loose it...😃 but yaar..how can anyone be angry on Prem It's mortally impossible...so Heer pigli and me too...it's painful for him too na bechara But haiii...just a sweet heartwarming scene...if only they had angled their head a bit more...toh😳 Kisssss ho jata😳 *hides muh* BTW, E will be thrilled...lot of Phhandohhhh happened in this part 😍 Heck, even I am thrilled 😍

4. 😲 Is this woman wanna be CID agent? 🤬 why does she keep spying on our Premeer😡🤬 Bhagwan kare teri shaadi us Maya ke Baby King Kong Baap se ho jaye...ye mera shraap hain 🤬 Itne pyaare scene mein ise dikhake maza kirkira kar diya 😔

5. Prem walked away from his Heer😭 Ok...this is embarassing to admit but I got a teeny bit teary eyed during this scene..for a second I was almost afraid that Prem is leaving abhi ke abhi😕😭

6. Awww..Preet hugs Prem😃...Harman hugs Prem🤢..Lallu hugs Prem🤢🤢 for the longest of time😲 Chod usse nalayak!🤬 Did someone hear the background song? 🤬 Yaadein chale jane ke baad ayengi..Prem you filmy fool😡 Prem takes a second to compose himself and Heer is gone so DUH, Prem goes behind her! YAY!😃 Ohhhh😕 Well, they are both crying, as usual...🤔 But Prem looks so pretty when crying 😍 I mean bery macco type pretty 🤣 😲 He grabs her! Abey dhakkan, itna hi dukh hota hain toh phir kyun chodke jaa raha hain apne Heer ko😭 They hug 🤗 But as usual, it's a rondu hug 🤔 Hamein happy hug kab milega🤔

7. Prem scene with Gmom, Kuldi, Meher ..how cute...why are they trying to kick each other with that dance step 🤔 Prem gave Lallu chocky! I see his plan Meetha khilake maarne ka plan👍🏼....wait this is Prem so no such luck...🥱

8. I KNEW IT! Hamari khushi(not the forumwali😆) inse dekhi nahi jaati😭 MaRa ko leke aa hi gaye🤢😭 Maya wants to go out 🤣 Shaam ko muh dikhayi hain...muh leke jayegi toh dikhayenge kya? 🤣 yaar..I think this Veera saw MANY BT serials 🤣 and she loved the vamps so much ki she is trying her level best to turn into them 🤣 Khair..I am glad ki Maya didn't get to do atleast ONE rasam..baki sab rasam kiye na usne aur hamein torture bhi kiya and waise bhi, I don't think this girl knows how to boil water..meetha banane ki toh durrr ki baat hain 🤣

9. I don't know why guys..but I think Gmom knows Veera very well..she knew Veera was trying to aag laga in Jzoo..is it just me kya?😕🤔 Chalo atleast us Maya ka wajan toh badega 🤣 Usse itna mitha jo khilaya 🤣 My god, Maya has a new nickname 🤣 Angrez Bahu 🤣🤣

10. Premeer😳😃 Heer! Why did you change your clothes..pagal...that green/black dress was more suitable for the rasam and it matched Prem bhi😳 ye signal ki red light banke kyun aagayi😡🥱 Prem wants her to be dryeyed...🤔 He wants her to forget him😡 He wants her to stop loving him😡 Heer says yes to all and catches Prem the nalayak offguard 🤣 Good! 🤬 so he asks her if she can really do it all..and Heer the ismarty pants..ummm..salwar🤔 starts talking about the direction of the wind 😳 Ya..it is breezy today but breeze too is hot here🤔 Prem tells him that everyone can decieve her but her kismat won't..I have no idea why I thought of Kismi choclate bar for this dialogue 😳 Prem is hurt and claims that he didn't deceive her..you think buddy?😡 What was the Rajasthan crap and GS crap? His heart and his heartbeat decieved her...whatever😡 Ok fine! 🤗🤗 Bechara Prem

11. There you go..Heer got tired of Prem's "I am leaving and I am gonna die" talk so she started a convo with the moon...Thank God it's not shaking today 🤣 I love this girls spirit...she says they were always together 😍 haiii....🤗 Heer has a dhassu convo with chanda mama and basically tells him that he gave her Prem back and he cannot take him away again..Ya you tell him girll..umm🤔 but tell this to that mad momma first..SHE wants to take away Prem 🤬

12. 😲 Prem said that Alvida word again 🤬 aur galiyan du kya😡 I HATE THAT WORD NOW...Seriously!😡🤬 Prem asks her about her pagalpan...Arre Prem her pagalpan is nothing..hamara pagalpan is awesome..we brought you back as Prem and when you turned into GS, we turned you back into Prem bhi😳 🤣 So you see? It's ALL about Prem, Prem, Prem😳 Prem ke liye Heer aur hum har hadh paar karsakte hain...and you are not going anywhere you dumbo😵 Haila..maybe, this mad momma and that luchi doctor will tell Prem everything through a letter and will leave chup chaap🤔 Possible na? But nah....not enough drama..let's see what happen..BUT I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow's epi... Na-uh, never..no way...
Whenever I look forward to an epi, they dish us MaRa ka overdose and MayHam bhi Nope, Nope, Nope.

Ok Pathshala Khatam! I think I saw Gulaab Jaamun in Gmom's haath feeding Maya🤢 so I thought why am I being all Angrez😕 and giving my students only pastries and cakes and cookies...so today Gulaab Jaamun and Rasgulla🤗

~Triv🤓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Triv as usual your pathshala is awesome and love all the emoticons.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thank u Triv...

aww..yea..abt indya forums...not only did they copy/stole ur pathshala's...other topics and our creations too... me told nans abt ur stolen pathshala and we both sent that person a message...she promise not to do it again tho...so let's see...

today's epi was good...sad..but nice...and on some serious scenes..me laughed so much...😆 like when heer was seeing the pic of she n prem....that was from 4th dec imagination....😲😆😆 remember lallu was spying on heer that time...mayb he took that pic...😆 and another was the last scene...where AG laughed...😆 i guesss everyone noticed it....😆

awesum pathshala as usual....so cute cute emos....that dancing...and the elephant...🤣

hmm...me thinks there wil be a repeat of station scene...heer wil b running to the station while prem sitting on the train n when G's mom sees Heer..shl finally tell prem...n prem wil come out of the train...😆

oh well...hope they wont drag todays epi...otherwise more gaalis from teacher....😉😆

Edited by khushix - 15 years ago
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Trivvss.... this one cracked me up... raat ki 9 baje ki train hai... kis desh dekh zaroor jaaana....*** rolls on the flloor laughing****

Umm, I too think the gfn gaurav sharma ki ma will just leave a letter n go away...but i hope woh letter heer aur prem ke haath hi lag jaye aur kisse ke haath na lage
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yea , my teacher...I simply loved this episode.we had loads of sad romance and Phandooo.Loved the way Heer confronted prem.he deserves that.everytime he is saying i am leaving , i am saying alvida...hadh kar de is duffer mein.But all the scenes with prem and j-zoo filled my eyes with tears.I swear maine itne anshoo maine khabhi kisi show ya film ke liye nahi nikale honge..All the scenes looked so real and amazing.These two HC and AG simply rocks.No words left now for their praises.

I loved Maya , veer and Gy3 mom team.I was laughing away when veera and Maya gave such expressions.Angreez Bahu ....I was ROFL.
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwww triv mam... once again loved ur patshala.. funny tha..🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣
 mam thank you for da gulaab jamun n rasgullah..yummy..😃😃 today even i likes da epi but onli da premeer.. Gmom was funny saying meri angrez bahu.. lol..
me too not waiting for tomorrow epi..
par waiting dat prem to know useh koi hole whole nai hai.. 🤣🤣🤣
sweetness4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is the first time I read Paathshala and now I m mentally kicking myself for not reading it earlier!!! you are absolutely fantastic!!

Its 4 am and i m sitting and laughing my headoff..
 I loved, the part about mayas dad and g-mom!  The Alvida part where you say aur galiyan doon kya!! and i forget what i was goingto write next!! but I absolutely loved it!! You rock!!!

Thanks for making my day! I was kinda sad after the epi you know so much of premeer crying and all, but Now i m much better!
Oh yes I remember what i forgot...9 bajay ki train, Acha Starplus ka KDMHMD dekh ke jana haan...!!
Lol!! Keep up the good work!!

👏
👏👏
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the pathshala was awesome, i really enjoyed reading them and the emoticons were brilliant, i really like the elephant dancing one.. it's hilarious...
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aww... Trivy... who copied ure pathshalas?... that person really needs to getta life!🤢

what a dukhi dukhi epi 🥺... made me cry... and the worst part was that everyone was next to me when i was watching it ...

I officially hate prem now!... for leaving Heer... 🥺... but i still love him😳😆

Oh and Angrez Bahu 🤣... what a suitable name for the bahu 🤣🤣

Epi was awesome... Pathshala was much more awesome 😃
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Trivs awsome partshala 🤣 but a very sad epi, its strange we all know Prem is not going any where still we cry 😭

I loved gyatri mom's "meri angrez bahu" she rocks and i hope she stays that way  🤣🤣🤣

And that G'mom and DeDo 🤬🤬🤬

As for hating Prem ummm not matter how hard i try i can only hate him the IHP club way 😳 I think he is leaving heer because he thinks he is the reason of her pain (much like the way when heer was faking and she thought she is the reason of his pain) So he is scared to make a new promise to her because he was unable to keep previous ones!!! But i loved heer yesterday.....she knows how to make Prem break...doesn't she? you go heer!!! 🤣

Nice patshala "takes a gulab jaman and leaves happily" 🤣🤣