Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
You welcoem guys!

As fare as i know karan havent got 30 hes highest mark is 29 and taht was hes 2nd performance!
..Mira.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: karans_angel

i agree karan is d best.....bt wen did karan get 30??/?
vote 4 karan....
😉

Exactly when did he get 30? He's always been soo close to getting 30 and then bam the judges find a reason to not give him that perfect 30!
Anyways...Karan is a surprise package!
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When did Karan get 30???........anyway Surprise Surprise.......Saroj said something good about Karan 😲
guys karan havent got hes highest have been 29 til date but i think saroj maked a mistake by seing 30 lol
Karan didnt geta  30 guys hes highest mark is 29 i think saroj maked a mistake
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article!

Inspite of pointing out the technicalities of dance in Nach Baliye seasons...she seems to be avoiding them in JDJ3...and is more generalized while giving opinions.
I don't know why but maybe Vaibhavi has been asked to do that ...coz I see her doing that all the time....

And I agree with her regarding Javed...I too just love his choreography...
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!!!!!

sorry saroj khan for all the comments i had about u after reading your interview and WOW who knew????

there was probably a mistake that when she says that karan got a 30 or she didnt see what he got from the other judges!
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She of all the ppl ....Talking abt Karan...wowo...? shocking.....rilly....

mayb she is charmed by him...😉

but i guess she is rite wen she says Juhi sits in between them...othrwise bad times for us.....😉

n as far as judging is concerned...she is not rilly fair here....she used to be very fair in other reality shows....

Thnks for the post Crystal...

Love Steffi
You welcome sweet ehats and i totally agree with your comments! i am soo happy that saroj khan cna seee taht karan is an awesome dancer which damm also is and sooo happy that she can see nicole is the best because she really is the best cheographer! i dont know why but why is saroj khan not judging people liek she did before i mean many does so many mistakes but she dont say anything about teh mistakes