Urgent Please Read. Very Disappointed

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Members,  

The Development Team has noticed a lot of indirect  bashing and attacking on the forum. Wait did i say forum? no i should say the whole of India-Forums. The DT does browse through other sections, such as ahem, Chat clubs. and guess what we've noticed there? Members posting "Mayur Suck", "it was good of DB to leave a warning on her thread". Please Mind your own buisness. Enjoy the show and enjoy your couple. Don't get involved in other people's business.

The following are main concerns at this very moment:

Chatting
Both Sajan & Mayur threads are full of spam. NOBODY is to post "good night, talk 2 yu tommorw" or "hii, i'm back" ITS A HOLE LOAD OF SPAM. the threads are given to you for discussing the couple, NOT TO CHAT, AND NOT TO PLAN ATTACKS ON EACH OTHER!

I mean it, and this is the last time i'm saying this, if i see any bashing or any planning of any jodi of MJHT, either in MJHT Section or in any other section, I will close down those fanclubs FOR GOOD! We've warned you all more than 10 times now, and its enough, we can't just say the same thing agian.

Future Scenes Thread
Its a good way for PD to find out your views on the show and future requests, but if this bashing field continues, we'll close that thread off. END OFF. The thread is for both couples, not for one. We will be enforcing a new rule which will be realsed soon.

The DT is naive. Lets Use Them
So many people here think, you can attack other members through us. you feel that if you "act" nice and cheery and all "rule following", you can report other people and get them in trouble, but then you yourself will go laugh about it. Thats Wrong. The DT is aware of this.WE'VE BEEN THROUGH WHAT YOUR DOING NOW. So keep that joke to yourself. we've heard and dealt with it before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally. If i see anybody trying to be clever and showing signs of indirect bashing. you will be responsible for the closure of your fan thread, and you'll get an increase on the WL.

India-Forums is for discussing shows, not game/planning. This is not a gambling website where you chat nonsense. we don't need members like that here, so do be aware that we will get rid of your accounts if you continue.

NOTE: I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO REPLY TO THIS POST SAYING "THIS WAS NEEDED OR THANK YOU" If you got something something USEFUL to say or if you have a CONCERN WITH THE DT, then post it here. NO SPAMMING.

A very Annoyed and Angry Development Team

Members, please see to it that you make MJHT forum one of the best.
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Edited main post a little bit.

Members, lets try to make MJHT forum.. one of the best we have on IF.

We should enjoy the show and the couples.

Thank you
MJHT Dev Team
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
In future,I'll take care of it whatever u v said..Yeah u r right..Sometimes ppl use d report button & then watch all tamasha being a outsider..I also report those topics or post which i felt wrong according to me..But not anymore..Now after dis thread i know what to do & what to not..I'll stick in dat discussion thread where i love to be..
So thanku DB 4letting us know all this..& its a indeed a wonderful thread.."ll wait 4that new rule..

Love & regards..
piya.
Edited by piya2025 - 15 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

OMG!! I dont believ such things are happening at IF, dint expected this thing from MJHT Forum members ...But still i hope in future all will be careful enough...