Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nina_luck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Anu....You'll love KMH today...OMG Where he praises girls ROFLLL and the confession...Loved it...The way he was peeche [eeche Arohi...LOL cute...His line cracked me up bhi se shaadi ke planning" ROFLL

Gia...wish someone told FK that he needs soe traing and dialogue delivery!
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gia ROFLLLLL @ Rahul's addiction being passed to Armaan 🤣

Im looooving Rahul's character...and how its changed frm the little never-squeek mouse to something much..different..now LOL...lifes 'experiences' have changed him 🤣 hes being so cynical and hilarious now 🤣
nina_luck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

Gia ROFLLLLL @ Rahul's addiction being passed to Armaan 🤣

Im looooving Rahul's character...and how its changed frm the little never-squeek mouse to something much..different..now LOL...lifes 'experiences' have changed him 🤣 hes being so cynical and hilarious now 🤣

🤣 OMG This killed me!!! Preeti...kaha se laate ho yeh lines 🤣
gia.khan thumbnail
Preetz - dont even try to hide ... u knw ur waiting for those days as much as mee! ... when armaans addiction becomes hard to get rid off dat even a rehab cant help him  🤣

ROFL at rahul omggggggggg... i knwww... he was sooo jokes in the last scene lol.. wen ridz say warna hum tum larko sey shaadi kyun kare ge ... and rahul says wellll dats a pretty good reason 🤣🤣 LOLL dat comment is soooooo jokes LOLLLLLLLLLLL....

okie armaans look when the epi is ending looks like hes gonna sayy tau tum logon ko larkiyan achi lagti hai? lolllllllll
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nina: Haiiiiii! Cute scene...

OMG when Arjun says "this is not fair..." I KNEWWWWW Arohi would say that dialogue of "Everything is fair in love and war"...I was thinking the SAME thing...Man I should be a scriptwriter...🤣🤣
nina_luck thumbnail
Anu...ROFLLLL....We should really make a show!! With one of us being director, the other scriptwriter ROFLLL What a show would that be LOLL
Arjun was too cute....he's sooo in love but has no idea about girls...this will be fun to watch!!
Did you see the precap??LOLL
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gia OMGG even my sister said at the end of todays epi "Is Armaan gona ask them if they like girls?" LOLLL..he soo is isnt he? I hope so..i mean his expression indicates, it has to be that! 🤣

and of course i cant wait for Armaan to get that addiction, when did I deny it..I doubt he or Ridz would want rehab for that anyway 🤣
nina_luck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

Gia OMGG even my sister said at the end of todays epi "Is Armaan gona ask them if they like girls?" LOLLL..he soo is isnt he? I hope so..i mean his expression indicates, it has to be that! 🤣

and of course i cant wait for Armaan to get that addiction, when did I deny it..I doubt he or Ridz would want rehab for that anyway 🤣

🤣 Girls shut up!!! I'll end up with stomach pain!! I see Muski and Niki saying yes we do ROFLLLLL
gia.khan thumbnail
Preetz - we knw him too well . hes gonna say it ! lol i can see it coming! lollll

🤣🤣addiction-  so much  for not wanting kidz right away armaann! lollllllllllllllllllll....
🤣

Nina - dont be afraid to have some fun 🤣
Edited by gia0005 - 15 years ago
nina_luck thumbnail
Gia...LMAO I'm all for the fun...But I'm wondering what'll happen tomorrow when he really says the line...🤣 I'll be on the floor!!!