Shaleen's parents Wedding Anniversary - TB

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hai  Friends .................

Here  is  the  Article  how  the  duo - Shaleen & Daljit  celebrated  the  wedding  anniversary  of  Shaleen' parents  at  Amby Valley , Lonavla .

*************************************************************                      

Amby Valley calls Shaleen and Daljit .......

The duo recently celebrated the wedding anniversary of Shaleen' parents at Amby Valley, Lonavla..

Shaleen Bhanot and Daljit Kaur, after their Nach Baliye success are taking time-off to be with their families, and are enjoying every moment of togetherness!!

Recently, the duo celebrated the 30th Wedding Anniversary of Shaleen's parents at Amby Valley, Lonavla.

Says Daljit, "Shaleen's parents have come down, so he is having a blast with them. We had been to Amby Valley for their wedding anniversary and had a great time together".

Shaleen is doubly thrilled to be spending quality time with his family now. "We had a great outing at the valley, and must say this place is a boon to India. It was a great occasion to celebrate as my parents completed 30 years of togetherness. We played golf, water sports and had all the fun. We also set new targets for life", quips Shaleen.

Ask him about the targets and he says, "I saw a huge bungalow over there, and aim to buy it. I am now trying to check out our pockets to know how much we have (smiles). On a serious note, I need to get back to work to earn more, so that I fulfill this dream".

Shaleen and Daljit hope that they get a very good offer where they can showcase their chemistry on screen. "It will be awesome if we both get cast in a show. There are lots of offers coming, but nothing has been finalized yet. We really hope for the best", echo the duo.

Talking about his future plans, Shaleen states "I am off to Australia in the last week of April. I have few business commitments; also want to spend some good time with my siblings who are there. After getting back, I will look for some new project".

Hope their dreams get fulfilled in the near future !! 

Edited by swani_saku - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

styleislife13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx.....
All the best to them...
When r the wedding bells ringing?
swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U  r  welcome  Ayesha 😆
I  too  am  waiting  for  their  Wedding .............
Edited by swani_saku - 15 years ago