Kalasam 6 - 9 april discussions

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the updates Netz.

Major sodapal yesterday.  Madhu's visit to the doc.  The machine is sophiscated.  The doc asked Madhu to put her face on stand.  How does Madhu know where is the stand?  Promptly Madhu rests her chin on the stand.

Then, when she was checking Madhu's eyes, they showed Madhu blinked.  Madhu is blind, she cannot react to light. DOH

Yesterday, my mum was asking...... hmmmmmmmm...... Chandra seems to have toned down her dressing and has the same hairstyle for weeks and no accessories.  What happened?  I said to her no sponsors.   But my mum loved her simple saree.  One was the maroon and cream pattern she was wearing yesterday. 

High time the hair accessory is dropped - it is getting boring and the big dangling ear rings to be dropped for it does not suit Chandra the arrogant businesswoman. It looks cheap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nets
i think poor karthik will be caught up in this 'rape' matter...they seem to have dropped uma character, so aish must be the jodi for him
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks for the updates Netz.

Major sodapal yesterday.  Madhu's visit to the doc.  The machine is sophiscated.  The doc asked Madhu to put her face on stand.  How does Madhu know where is the stand?  Promptly Madhu rests her chin on the stand.

Then, when she was checking Madhu's eyes, they showed Madhu blinked.  Madhu is blind, she cannot react to light. DOH

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good observation hun, i missed this πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but ama, ur right lols,,,... especially the part she blinked!!

Yesterday, my mum was asking...... hmmmmmmmm...... Chandra seems to have toned down her dressing and has the same hairstyle for weeks and no accessories.  What happened?  I said to her no sponsors.   But my mum loved her simple saree.  One was the maroon and cream pattern she was wearing yesterday. 
🀣 no sponsors 🀣🀣🀣

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Pat.

Another cheap shot!  Can guess where this is leading........... Karthik leaves, Selva comes in and rapes her! 😑
brinny_g thumbnail
thanks pat
ergh, this is so disgusting and cheap🀒
Edited by brinny_g - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Pat for the updates πŸ‘πŸ‘

arrgg i knew the maid is going to mix it wrongly πŸ˜• now what? will karthik be able to save her or this selva is going to??? 😑😑
sreeya852 thumbnail
this scene reminds me of a movie with prabhu and sukanya (shanthi from anandham)πŸ˜›
thnx for the updates! I think both selva and Aish are really awful when it comes to this matter, just wish uma is still around, casue i don't want aish and karthik together especially becasue of a horrid trick like this.😑
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Pat.for the updates.

brinny_g thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiya242

this scene reminds me of a movie with prabhu and sukanya (shanthi from anandham)πŸ˜›
thnx for the updates! I think both selva and Aish are really awful when it comes to this matter, just wish uma is still around, casue i don't want aish and karthik together especially becasue of a horrid trick like this.😑

me too hiya, i dont think they make a good match at all, and i liked the way uma-karthik jodi was going..this is just ruining things even moreπŸ˜•
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates Kiddo and Pat...😊

These 3 last episodes have been pure disgusting...what a way to trap someone😑