KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 6th April

Posted: 15 years ago
🤢 Ek toh they give us such chindi Premeer scene and wo bhi rondu....Nalayak Paapi loag😡

Here is today's Lesson 🤓:

1. Female Anaconda is home🤢 good, now, jaldi se nigglo the house and please send our Premeer in the chawl and Oh let's not forget Meet....baaki sab bhaad mein jaye🤢 HOW come this female Anaconda got to do all the rituals and rasams after, before and during the marriage and our Premeer didn't?😡 Heer never did the grehpravesh with the red liquid thingy or the kalash thingy😭 she never had a muh dikhayi either...it's the height of unfairness.😡😭🤬

2. Prem gave their room to MayHam?😡 Prem! 🤬

3. I am really hating this Prem Kaise bekaar batein karta hain..this is the guy who couldn't bear Heer touching GS even with Prem's face and he wants her to marry and have someone else's kid?🤬 I am loosing my patience with you, you...you....GFN popatlal jhinguria person!🤬Akal thikane aa gayi ya aur maru?!😡🤬

4. Bechari Heer..ek toh unka itna BADA room us MayHam🤢 ko de diya upar se Prem acting all Lallu-ish😭 ek kick maroongi na, saara mahaanpan nikal jayega 🤬

5. MaRa scene🤢 aur wo bhi washroom mein 🤣 Someone flush them jaldi! 🤣 Oh wow they are planning on making Gmom against Heer🤢 Looks like this serial is turning into a saas bahu khit pit from an eternal lovestory🤢 well as long as I get Premeer are one....I don't care😆 PLEASE Let Gmom kick Premeer and Meet out of Jzoo and let them live in the chawl😳😍

6. Oh so the room is a rotation thingy kya? Jiski shaadi hogi usse wo room milege 🤣 par hamare Premeer ne us BADE se room ka istamaal hi nahi kiya...😳 *hides muh*

7. MayHam scene🤢 Man the writers and editors really hate us🤢 I feel bad for us yaar...😭 I am sorry guys but I kept changing the channel so caught only some unfortunate scenes🤢 Apparently Maya is complaning about working herself and blah blah.....and Harman 🤣 Usse laga tha ki is bade se kamre mein they will torture us with their Bhayanak Khatarnaak Ahem Ahem🤢 but Maya ne mood off kar diya..THANK YOU GOD! Ye sadma on Prem's stupidity, mein bardaasth nahi kar sakti thi.😕

8. Such a chindi Meet scene but it was adorable I loved how he said shaam ko muh dikhadenge 🤣 Preet, my choku poku🤗

9. Haila cricket! I LOVE cricket...strange na 🤣 I get those looks a lot when I tell this..coz it's like.. "A girl? Loves Cricket?" Yupz..I do But only when India is playing 🤣 I am biased 🤣 So I understand why these guys locked themself up 🤣 These cricket non watchers na...keep annoying you by disturbing...no respect for the game..Hmph.

10. How come always woman have to make pakora's😡 I really hope when Prem ke siier se "I have to go and go forever to die" ka bhoot utrega toh we will get a men cooking and woman ordering them scene... 😍 Prem in apron 😍 Preet in Apron 😍 Lallu in Apron🤢

11. Awww..Gmom teasing Meher is so cuweet...I am glad Heer can see that Meet are falling in love😳

12. 🤢 Yaar...ache bhale scene ka kabada kardiya..MaRa ko lekar aagaye...hmmm..I think Veera has this secret wanting to be accepted in the GOOD gang of Heer-Meher-Kuldi and Gmom(for now) but her twisted thinking and jealousy is keeping her from it..How stupid...Is ladki ke skull mein Gobar ke jage brain kar aayega, Bhagwaan. Well, atleast I agree with one thing of Veera..her hubby is uber boring 🤣 but he is a goody two shoes too...men should help women...Aise soch ke ladke kabke extinct ho gaye...well, Prem ko chod ke😳

13. Nihaal's good deed gaya paani mein..he sat down the watch the cricket..*hi5* What? It's very addictive..Hmph.

14. Yaar...me no likes how these people treat Prem so casually...😕 and how dependent they are on him...I really really hope Premeer and Meet get kicked out of Jzoo soon 😍 I am so mean na But I really want it to happen😆 Jzoo ke praani's se doorrrrr😍 Only worry hain ki...Prem rone na baith jaye😕 with his "Mein bechaara, Gmom ne ghar se lath maara, ab mera chawl aur Heer hi sahara"😍

15. Ok...is this git still planning on leaving kya?😡 He looked like he is either going to have a weep party😭 or he is leaving abhi ke abhi😡 Prem...keep your tashreef glued in Jzoo for now😡 samjhe na? Nahi toh
..BTW, was that G ki mad momma looking guilty when Premeer talked about shifting in a new room or worried 🤔

16. Last but NOT the least....😡 Premeer both in matching black clothes...*puts kala tika on both* But Yaar Prem looks awesome in BLACK 😍 Let's see what cryfest we have in store tomorrow🥱

Ok Pathshala Khatam! Aaj ka epi was bhangaar and it killed my mood..so pathshala is very boring🥱 I am getting tired of Premeer being all😭 over a disease which is nonexistant in Prem😡 Kitna stretch karenge...ab ye raaz khol bhi do..aur Premeer ko 😃 hi banado. 😍 Pleaseeeeeee? Boring epi..so cake for everyone😉😆

~Triv🤓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks Triv...😆

I havent watch the epi..wil just watch tomorow while taking the caps....

sounded like a boring epi but ur pathshala wasnt boring at all...infact...wenever we get a boring epi... pathshala gets more interesting with all those funny gaalis and emo...😆😆😆

swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved the gaalis..was mahaboring epi xcept prem,premeer and meet..and i eggjactly posted in EDT tht it wa a bhangaar epi...i love the gaalis u gav for GFN...do lucchis😡 ..will reply in detail tomorow..
i'm still not getting over the way HC said "itna gusaa....nahi karte itna gussa..nahi rote"soooo awesome //loved his modulation in friday's epi😍...hopefully we will hav lot of premeer tomorow

niti
Edited by nitzi - 15 years ago

🤣 Nans..kya booked kiya 🤣
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks triv for your pathshala.  Looks like boring episode but  like your gaalies and emoticons.

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nitzi

loved the gaalis..was mahaboring epi xcept prem,premeer and meet..and i eggjactly posted in EDT tht it wa a bhangaar epi...i love the gaalis u gav for GFN...do lucchis😡 ..will reply in detail tomorow..

i'm still not getting over the way HC said "itna gusaa....nahi karte itna gussa..nahi rote"soooo awesome //loved his modulation in friday's epi😍...hopefully we will hav lot of premeer tomorow

niti

I totally loved HC when he said itna gusaa...
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww triv.. loved ur patshala.. ur galias n ur emos were too funny..
maza agaya.. it was sooo entertaining..
wel even i want meet n premeer to b thrown out of j-zoo.. yaar phir bohot maza ayega.. n thnx for da cake.. lol
by day way boring epi mein cake.. toh khushi wale epi mein kya dogi???

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Triv-

🤢 Ek toh they give us such chindi Premeer scene and wo bhi rondu....Nalayak Paapi loag😡

Here is today's Lesson 🤓:

1. Female Anaconda is home🤢 good, now, jaldi se nigglo the house and please send our Premeer in the chawl and Oh let's not forget Meet....baaki sab bhaad mein jaye🤢 HOW come this female Anaconda got to do all the rituals and rasams after, before and during the marriage and our Premeer didn't?😡 Heer never did the grehpravesh with the red liquid thingy or the kalash thingy😭 she never had a muh dikhayi either...it's the height of unfairness.😡😭🤬

2. Prem gave their room to MayHam?😡 Prem! 🤬

3. I am really hating this Prem Kaise bekaar batein karta hain..this is the guy who couldn't bear Heer touching GS even with Prem's face and he wants her to marry and have someone else's kid?🤬 I am loosing my patience with you, you...you....GFN popatlal jhinguria person!🤬Akal thikane aa gayi ya aur maru?!😡🤬
actually triv  i  know  why he  said  that ,he knew  heer  would  say that  but  again  he  is  guy  so  he  wanted a  confirmation letter from  heer that  she  would never marry someone else 😈,see he didn't push her further  when she said that  she would make home with  only him ,prem is a veryyyyyyyyyy  clever boy😆 ,i mean he  was  jealous of his own face when heer flirted  with  him ,prem  manh -e-manh  chata tha ki  heer aisa kuch  bole 😉,
actually i  wanted  heer  to  say "yes ,i  will marry  someone after u " ,then prem  ki  reaction dekhne layak hota  ,he would  say "tum itna  geer jaogi main k  kabhi  sapne  bhi nehi socha ",something like that 🤣

4. Bechari Heer..ek toh unka itna BADA room us MayHam🤢 ko de diya upar se Prem acting all Lallu-ish😭 ek kick maroongi na, saara mahaanpan nikal jayega 🤬

5. MaRa scene🤢 aur wo bhi washroom mein 🤣 Someone flush them jaldi! 🤣 Oh wow they are planning on making Gmom against Heer🤢 Looks like this serial is turning into a saas bahu khit pit from an eternal lovestory🤢 well as long as I get Premeer are one....I don't care😆 PLEASE Let Gmom kick Premeer and Meet out of Jzoo and let them live in the chawl😳😍

6. Oh so the room is a rotation thingy kya? Jiski shaadi hogi usse wo room milege 🤣 par hamare Premeer ne us BADE se room ka istamaal hi nahi kiya...😳 *hides muh*

7. MayHam scene🤢 Man the writers and editors really hate us🤢 I feel bad for us yaar...😭 I am sorry guys but I kept changing the channel so caught only some unfortunate scenes🤢 Apparently Maya is complaning about working herself and blah blah.....and Harman 🤣 Usse laga tha ki is bade se kamre mein they will torture us with their Bhayanak Khatarnaak Ahem Ahem🤢 but Maya ne mood off kar diya..THANK YOU GOD! Ye sadma on Prem's stupidity, mein bardaasth nahi kar sakti thi.😕

8. Such a chindi Meet scene but it was adorable I loved how he said shaam ko muh dikhadenge 🤣 Preet, my choku poku🤗

9. Haila cricket! I LOVE cricket...strange na 🤣 I get those looks a lot when I tell this..coz it's like.. "A girl? Loves Cricket?" Yupz..I do But only when India is playing 🤣 I am biased 🤣 So I understand why these guys locked themself up 🤣 These cricket non watchers na...keep annoying you by disturbing...no respect for the game..Hmph.

10. How come always woman have to make pakora's😡 I really hope when Prem ke siier se "I have to go and go forever to die" ka bhoot utrega toh we will get a men cooking and woman ordering them scene... 😍 Prem in apron 😍 Preet in Apron 😍 Lallu in Apron🤢

11. Awww..Gmom teasing Meher is so cuweet...I am glad Heer can see that Meet are falling in love😳

12. 🤢 Yaar...ache bhale scene ka kabada kardiya..MaRa ko lekar aagaye...hmmm..I think Veera has this secret wanting to be accepted in the GOOD gang of Heer-Meher-Kuldi and Gmom(for now) but her twisted thinking and jealousy is keeping her from it..How stupid...Is ladki ke skull mein Gobar ke jage brain kar aayega, Bhagwaan. Well, atleast I agree with one thing of Veera..her hubby is uber boring 🤣 but he is a goody two shoes too...men should help women...Aise soch ke ladke kabke extinct ho gaye...well, Prem ko chod ke😳

13. Nihaal's good deed gaya paani mein..he sat down the watch the cricket..*hi5* What? It's very addictive..Hmph.

14. Yaar...me no likes how these people treat Prem so casually...😕 and how dependent they are on him...I really really hope Premeer and Meet get kicked out of Jzoo soon 😍 I am so mean na But I really want it to happen😆 Jzoo ke praani's se doorrrrr😍 Only worry hain ki...Prem rone na baith jaye😕 with his "Mein bechaara, Gmom ne ghar se lath maara, ab mera chawl aur Heer hi sahara"😍

15. Ok...is this git still planning on leaving kya?😡 He looked like he is either going to have a weep party😭 or he is leaving abhi ke abhi😡 Prem...keep your tashreef glued in Jzoo for now😡 samjhe na? Nahi toh
..BTW, was that G ki mad momma looking guilty when Premeer talked about shifting in a new room or worried 🤔

16. Last but NOT the least....😡 Premeer both in matching black clothes...*puts kala tika on both* But Yaar Prem looks awesome in BLACK 😍 Let's see what cryfest we have in store tomorrow🥱

Ok Pathshala Khatam! Aaj ka epi was bhangaar and it killed my mood..so pathshala is very boring🥱 I am getting tired of Premeer being all😭 over a disease which is nonexistant in Prem😡 Kitna stretch karenge...ab ye raaz khol bhi do..aur Premeer ko 😃 hi banado. 😍 Pleaseeeeeee? Boring epi..so cake for everyone😉😆

~Triv🤓

BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyloo Trivy Ma'am!...  😃

Chowiee I'm late... *makes angel face*... maaf kardo phleashe =)

I'm with you... I hate that Prem!... He finally proved he is Lalu's aulath 🤢... i hope Meet and Premeer get kicked out soon!...

oh and I'm still confused... Is Preet pikuu chikuu or choku poku?... I'm so confused... 😕😆

oh and the emos were 🤣🤣🤣

anyways... boring epi as usual.. pathshala was much much much better
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dhansu paathshala⭐️..I hope you get the word dhaansu😕..well it means rocking in case you dont get it😉..and I think we should start a new andolan"Premeer aur Meet ko ghar se nikalo andolan"what say? 😆😆😆