DOTW:Jealosy

-Perilous- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i m here with an other topic 😛

well ..as we all know 😃
jealous a person feels for another person 🥱
n jealoussy is the main thing ..that leads that person to hate someone badly
well not someone..two person..the one for who ur feeling like this.n the one who is making u feel like this

so sawal yeh hai k
jealous hoti kia hai ?
aur yeh k kia yeh sahi hai?
aur yeh khatam kaisay ho sakti hia ?
n have u ever felt that way 😛
agar kabhi aisay hua hai 😊 to do share it with us

Edited by Passionaire - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Perilous- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here Are my views
First of all..................😛

😲What Jealousy Means

This question may sound a bit senseless but personally, I had always tried to define this feeling. According to Wikipedia, jealousy typically refers to the thoughts, feelings and behaviour that occur when a person believes that a valued relation is being threatened by a rival. The word basically stems from the French 'jalousie' formed from jaloux (jealous) and further from the Low Latin zelosus (full of zeal) and from Greek word for 'ardour' and 'zeal' (with a root meaning 'to boil' ferment or yeast)

😊I think, jealousy is the feeling of discontent which grows in an individual due to the possessions of others or the desire to possess the qualities of others.

The fact which cannot be denied is that each one of us has felt envious on a number of occasions. For example, most of us become restless when we see our younger siblings being showered with love in the form of hugs and kisses and we being neglected as if we are not present at the very precise moment. And sometimes our sisters and brothers are even praised in front of us when they have done a commendable job in some subject while we have flunked in a certain test. Similarly, in our class we feel like screaming on top of our lungs when one of our classmates is highly praised for scoring the highest marks and we are told by our teacher to start concentrating on our studies or else we would definitely fail in the exams.

😳That's not where the story ends, dear readers! Some people, especially girls😆, are very conscious about their appearance and they look bitterly towards the girl who is prettier than they are and has beautiful curls, eyes and an exquisite nose. Some girls go as far as being covetous of one's long nails!(Ha..............ha....... Sorry if i wrote something wrong)

How to deal with jealousy

⭐️Now here comes the difficult part! How should we act when we really are at the verge of bursting with jealousy? Many of my friends may think that it is almost impossible to hide your feelings, but here comes your test of patience as jealousy is a feeling which can cause a lot of destruction and if not wisely dealt with can hurt and harm a lot of people as an envious person is always thinking of ways of hurting and humiliating people in front of a huge gathering and even our Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) once said "Avoid envy' it eats up good deeds as fire consumes dry wood." So here are some sensible ways of dealing with jealousy:
😕Some Facts😕
' Start appreciating others! Even if you are feeling low and are feeling like punching the other person, a few words of appreciation wouldn't do any harm and if possible, a small smile will straighten up all the things!

' Start working hard! Work with all your zest and zeal to reach the standard of the person you are envious of. But that doesn't mean that you become arrogant and start an unhealthy competition. Now this is the right time to start doing a bit of household chores to please your parents. Believe me; they'll hug you after that!

' Start thanking Allah for what he has granted you. Never look for things you don't have, always count your blessings. Remember that there are people in this world who are less privileged than you are. Once you'll think this way, you automatically will become thankful to Almighty Allah and a feeling of content will soothe your mind.

Now these were some tactics of dealing with jealousy. Believe me! They always work, I can say this from personal experience. I have a small tip for you all and that is ' start practising these small things from today and you shall soon become an expert in it. So people! Relax and have a cup of coffee and do think about it! Cheers!
( I tried my best to give satisfied Answer)
Regards,
*~*Marry*~*
Edited by Passionaire - 15 years ago
styleislife13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hii Marry...
Interesting post...
I think girls can be more kealous than boys....
Especially abt looks n praising...
But iam def not like that.....trust me....
Well u can get jealous sumtimes .....but i dont get jealous that often...

Really nice presentation...
A topic not often disscussed abt...
I think u r free frm exams....thats why the forum has been enlightened wid ur amazing posts......Thnx...

Really like the post abt Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).......

Yes appreciate others.....

Count ur blessings...

U never know that if ur being jelaous of sum1's lets say dress.......
U may not know but that person be jealous abt ur dress......it can happen.....

Thats totally right to think abt others n take care of urself...

Luv the coffee part.....

What do u hav to ay abt jealousy?

-Ayesha-
styleislife13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

To answer ur Q's....

Jeaousy
Sumthing that u feel towards others.........
If u think sum1 is better than u and u want urself to be better....u hate that person....than that can be said as envy towards others....

If u think of sum1.....but in a gud way....or u look up to that person......than u may get inspired to be like him/her........
My role model has to be my older cousin..........She is the oldest and i really admire her....She is just too gud....Iam not jealous but feel inspired to do sumthing gr8 like her....

Is it right?
Well.......no....u shud not eny others for materialistic things.....if u envy sum1's manners or anything like this then i think u shud admire that person and try to be a better person......
Count ur own blessings....even the smallest things r important....

How to end it?
Well it cant be stopped that my opinion....U just hav to like ur self but not too mch.............Main apni fav hoon.........
Try n just be happy n
Work hard to be urself...others may be jealous of u....think abt it....
Just be happy n relax.......
Thats all i guess....
Be happy for others.....

Golden Rule.....

Treat others the way u want to be treated....

If u follow this u can never be jealous .....coz Nazar Lag Jayegi......
Feel happy for others n urself.....

My Feelings
I dont feel jealous at all....really.....I really like those ppl who r frndly n hav a gudnature.....like myself........haha....lolz........
Be urself......thats it...

What do u hav to say?
I hav saud toooo much.......