Short FF Haule Haule Character Sketch Page 1

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Short FF Haule Haule

Hey everyone as we all know the drama Kasturi is finished and everyone is sad including me I just wished this was a dream I thought of starting a Short FF to remember our Roka. I am posting the character sketch and if you guys are interested in reading my FF then let me now so I can carry on.

Character Sketch

Robbie Sabarwal: 25 years old Rock Star Rich, Spoilt and Bratty but his life changed around since Kasturi entered they are going to get married in few days.

Ranauk Singhania: Robbie best friend they are really close to one another going to get married to Kasturi cousin he isn't interested in marriage at all just for family's sake but is thinking of a high schemed business plan that will gain him profit

Devika Sabarwal: A middle aged woman who's always looking for ways how to gain profit in the business tried to separate Robbie and Kasturi so many times but was unsuccessful and gave up and finally agreed for their marriage she is involved in a high business schemed plan with Ranauk.

Puru Sabarwal: A Middle aged man who loves to spread happiness all over hates the way his wife thinks about gaining profit tried to stop her but gave up as she can't mend her ways loves his kids and is close to his son Robbie.

Nandani Singhania: Ranauk mum sweet lady who loves to think about everyone hates the way her son thinks only for himself and no one else has a deep secret buried inside her which no one knows beside her husband.

Dushant Singhania: Ranauk dad a middle aged man who loves his friend Puru and his kids a lot has a deep secret he shares with his wife scared the day it will be revealed and will destroy things.

Alana Sabarwal: Robbie's 24 years old sister she is physically attractive beautiful unintelligent woman in other words she is a bimbo married to Nikhil.

Nikhil Mishra: Sharp cunning guy lives with his in laws always flirting around with girls but Alana can't figure his truth out as she is so dumb also involved in the High business scheme plan with Ranauk and Devika.

Divia Sabarwal: Robbie's little sister currently studying at university close to her bro a lot.

Wendy Singhania: Ranauk little sweet sister currently studying at university is best friends with Divia and is really close to Robbie as Ranauk never has time for them her.

Kasturi Chawla: Sweet Simple 23 year's old girl who wants to reach high and fulfil her ambitions and dreams but gave up as her family didn't have enough money to pay for her education started Woking for Robbie Sabarwal and fell in love with him. Wishes to fulfil her ambitions after marriage

Drishti Chawla: Kasturi 22 years old cousin a bright bubbly girl isn't interested in study's at all even though Kasturi was willing to pay for her. getting married to Ranauk in few days and is really excited about her marriage.

Alka and Niren Chawla: Kasturi Chacha and Chachi Simple people who loves their family and kids a lot. Alka is Jealous of her niece Kasturi as she is getting married to Robbie but can't help it speaks bitter but some things can't be changed.

JP and Kashaulia Chawla: Kasturi mum and dad love their kids a lot. Due to illness JP doesn't work at the moment feels bad for his daughter Kasturi as she coudnt fulfil her dreams but is happy she is independent and getting married in few days. Both can't help but listen to Alka Bitter talks.

Tannu and Naveent Chawla: Kasturi little sisters both are in collage at the moment love to do masti and hungama.

Ajay Chawla:  Alka and Niren only son he loves his family a lot and treats Kasturi, Tannu and Naveent like his own sisters. Hates the way his mum always gives bitter remarks to his tau and Tai (uncle, aunty) doesn't mind be the only person who earns in the family.

Pooja Chawla: Ajay wife Sweet caring person loves everyone a lot (totally opposite character to the drama) Hates Kasturi as she is getting married into a really rich household.

Beeji and Bauji: Kasturi granddad and grandma loves their family a lot don't like Robbie at all but agreed for their granddaughter's happiness.

Ok that's the character sketch I will introduce new characters as I go along, will be waiting for your comments to see what you guys think πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reenbana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thats  very good yaar waise bhi hum sab bohot hurt hue hein serial jo end ho gaya hai atleast yahan to roka ke saat rahe gein hamesha!
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
hey funkychick!
thank u soo much 4 startin a ff..we need evrything we can 2 keep our roka alive so please carry on with ur ff...anything 2 do with roka πŸ˜ƒ

lookin forward 2 it..character sketch is awesome too!πŸ‘πŸΌ

love hinna xx
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great character sketch! Good luck for your FF.....surely looking forward to reading it!!
nehaaa nawab thumbnail
hiii, the character sketch seems interesting..... its really sad that kasturi has ended, please continue with ur fanfic as u said through this we can experience the beautiful roka moments all over again.....
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good sprit dearπŸ‘.keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ. the character sketch was greatπŸ‘.waiting for the first part.
ArjaAddict thumbnail
hey dat sound great!!!!!! plzzzzzzz continue dear.....da story seems ineteresting.....plzzzzzzz continue fast dear....plzzzzzz cant wait...plzzzzzzz   Missing u ROKA   Nechu
nehaaa nawab thumbnail

pls pls pls start ur fanfic........