Himanshu to replace Hanif Hilal - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Himanshu to replace Hanif Hilal

Hanif Hilal injured his leg and had to undergo surgery last week giving Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa contestant Gauhar Khan a perfect excuse to discontinue with the choreographer, whom she has been having problems with. Himanshu will replace Hanif as Gauhar's partner.

A source from the production house says, "Hanif and Gauhar had issues with each other from day one. Initially, Hanif was silent and let his work speak for himself but last week, when the judges criticised their performance, Gauhar was again upset. She has been complaining about Hanif to everyone and so when he injured his leg, he told everyone that it is difficult for him to perform."
After Hanif's announcement, Gauhar, who always mentions that she is on Jhalak to take home the top prize, immediately told the judges that she wanted another choreographer as she could not take a risk at this stage in the contest. The source adds, "The judges finally agreed to give her a new choreographer. Saturday's episode will show her get a new choreographer, Himanshu, who has already showed his talent in Jhalak with Koena Mitra."

Meanwhile, there will be a big surprise for all the participants of Jhalak, which will be revealed at the end of Friday's episode. Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa airs on Friday and Saturday at 9pm.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/April/News_20090403_15

• Sonali Joshi/Hill Road Media
  • Friday, April 03, 2009

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaena thumbnail
    Thanks a ton for the article....Now it really has made things clear for me...😃
    -AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
    OMG thanxxx soooo much for this article why did Hanif then said taht he well shoot hes next act with gauhar this saturday i am really confused about that! wish Hanif get well soon and happy for Gauhar that she is finally happy now all the best to gauhar i am sooo happy for her now she well make more great performances lol hehe omg what is the suprise omg i am getting so exited now lol mwahhh