Indian Idol or Fame Gurukul

Shaizma thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey which do you guys think is better. Personally i think FG is better. Compared to FG, Indian Idol seems so slack.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paagalhoonmain thumbnail
ii better,bcoz of quality of singers,i had not heard amit sana sort of singer b4,n qazi has won fg,even vishal kothari was better
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
fg..........although ii had better singers it wasnt as fun 2 watch or as entertainin...fg was a lot more fun and addictve
|iami5o4| thumbnail
Indian Idol is just a copy of American Idol so it isn't very "original". Now Fame Gurukul could be an imitation of Indian Idol but in some ways it isn't. I would say Fame Gurukul is better cuz. it's more original than Indian Idol is. It's just more "indian" i guess.
Life for Rent thumbnail

Originally posted by: |iami5o4|

Indian Idol is just a copy of American Idol so it isn't very "original". Now Fame Gurukul could be an imitation of Indian Idol but in some ways it isn't. I would say Fame Gurukul is better cuz. it's more original than Indian Idol is. It's just more "indian" i guess.

let correct you both are copy...........

indian idol copy of american idol

fame gurukul is copy of spanish reality show operation triunfo

http://www.operaciontriunfo.intrada.com.ar/

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  .........so they doesnt deserve any thing...

saucy-angel thumbnail
i like FG as its a good mix of emotions n music....but dismissing any show as 'copy' wont do any good...though it ws a copy but it did wonderful job...ppl forget their on problems n stick to TV for it... 😊
Good entertainment thts wat we want... 😃
johnkidiwani thumbnail
fame gurukul alllll the way! ... lol its fun seeing them cry, laugh, and everything.. and besides.. i never got to watch indian idol. cuz they didnt show it in the us.. but i saw some videos.. and it looks pretty boring compared to fg..
ipsitabasu thumbnail
I like Indian Idol much better...Fg is just full of drama!
friends_kripa thumbnail
indian idol
but few contestants of fame gurukul were really good like rex and arijit but can't make it to the fame jodi
Shaizma thumbnail
I lknow most ppl in South Africa Prefer FG.

😳 😳 😛