2nd April Written Update - Entry ticket to Bedroom

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

2nd April -

rasik bhai and DM are chatting.. meghna wonders where 'bhabi' is.. and taru gets a bit surprised and says 'kaun bhabi'.. everyone is taken aback.. rasik bhai says we're talking about Santo bhabi.. DM gets a bit uncomfortable.. taru ben quickly covers up and says 'oh, we actually don't call her bhabi.. we call her santudi as nick.. so i didn't understand.. she'll be coming any minute'.. DM also smiles.. and Santo walks down with her chun chun.. it's so cute they remembered it.. Sooraj comes running to her and tells her that he had made her loose as she couldn't find him.. Santo says no, we won't be playing tomorrow.. what if something had happened to you.. DM looks on.. awww, looks like he regrets having yelled at her.. Meghna inquires, what happened to Sooraj.. Santo looks towards DM and DM quickly says, nothing just a little bit but he's okay.. Sooraj says, we'll play tomorrow too.. and this time, you hide and i'll look for you.. taru ben is not amused.. Meghna says it's great she gets along so well with the kids, it's great.. taru calls her and says come here Santo bhabi, meghna is waiting for you.. meghna praises her and says isn't she looking so pretty.. and moti ben has to agree.. (LOL).. shambu and champakali look on and champakali says 'see, look at moti ben.. she's pretending in front of the guests..'.. shambu agrees and says not only moti ben but everyone.. wait till they are all gone, they'll all start.. champakali says i wish they'll never leave.. meghna tells santo to also take something to drink.. but Santo says that she's fasting for the navraatri.. Meghna says oh, i also do that and puts down her glass.. she says i'm saved thanks to you otherwise, my fast would've broken.. Baa gets happy and asks Santo are you fasting.. Santo nods.. Baa gets happy and says we always fast during navraatri.. before Subhi used to fast.. but this time i forgot, it's great you remembered the rules of the house and you fasted.. Meghna asks about Kadambari.. Baa says that she has gone to the dance classes.. Meghna asks about Hiten and wonders if he has the same temper as DM..

Hiten is working with Mongi.. and he looks so tired.. Mongi says okay, you can take a break now.. Hiten looks at her angrily and goes and sit down on the bed.. Hiten says, i need some water.. Mongi brings her some water.. Hiten says i also want a mirror.. Mongi gets mad and says, ask for everything all at once.. she goes and brings a tiny mirror.. (LOL).. Hiten gets mad and says what's this.. Mongi says that's all we have.. just shift it around and you can watch your face.. Hiten applies the after shave cream (i think that's what it is).. Mongi goes on to sit and starts looking at Hiten.. Hiten gets irritated and says what are you looking at.. Mongi says i'm looking as to when you'll finish so you can get some work done... you're applying cream as if you've come for some picnic.. and hurry up, otherwise i'll tell banevilal.. remember he played holi with me.. Hiten says, yeah i know banevilal knows you.. he gets irritated and wipes the cream off with a cloth.. Mongi gets mad and says if you had to wipe it off, why did you ask for water.. Hiten gets mad and says, what do you want me to do.. Mongi says you have to make 100 cups (kollads) by tomorrow.. we have to go and sell them... i will teach you one and you can make the rest.. she shows him how to make one and says, see.. now, you can make 100 by the morning.. Hiten gets mad and says, what, 100.. Mongi says, i am tired and i'll go rest now.. Hiten says what work have you done.. Mongi says, why, teaching is also work and if.. Hiten cuts her off and says, yes yes, i know, banevilal knows you, he's played holi with you.. Mongi says, that's the first thing you have mentioned which is good.. (it's such a cute scene)..

Moti ben locks up the house.. and is mad at shambu for always leaving the door open.. moti ben notices Santo and tells her to go and sleep.. she notices her clothes and says, now you're wearing better clothes, you went for a drive with Meghna, you must have gotten nice year, now go and change.. before everyone wakes up tomorrow, dress up again and come down.. meghna comes down and notices santo and says oh, you're still up.. moti ben covers up and says she was just going to the mandir.. meghna asks santo whether she has broken her fast.. santo says no, she has not.. meghna says really, why don't you do that, that way i'll also eat.. she asks moti ben to make them some kichdi with lots of ghee and to make it with her own hands (LOL).. moti ben says why not.. i'll do that.. heheh.. moti ben comes into the kitchen.. champakali and shambu are surprised to see her.. she says, why, can't i come into the kitchen.. she starts to make the kichdi herself and champakali and shambu are helping her..

meghna sits santo down and says, you are so lucky you are married to DM.. she says i'm saying that because i knew both subhi and DM personally since college.. she says i know he must have changed since subhi has left but since you are here, he will have changed.. have you ever heard him singing.. (oh, i want to hear him sing).. Santo says no, i haven't.. meghna says that you should.. moti ben comes in with kichdi in the meanwhile, and she gives the kichdi to santo and meghna.. (must watch, expressions on her face, LOL).. she says here, i have put lots of ghee in it.. Santo and meghna eat.. after they eat, meghna says she has to talk to DM.. moti ben says go on up, he'll still be up.. meghna says okay, let's go.. moti ben says oh, i have some work to do.. meghna says, oh not you.. i was talking to bhabi.. so let's go together, she must also have to sleep, no.. moti ben just looks on.. (OMG.. what a scene.. what we've all been waiting for.. YAYYYY)

taru says, why not.. meghna says, let's go bhabi.. santo gets up.. meghna asks moti ben if any work is left for her.. moti ben says no, of course not.. (LOL).. she literally snatches the plate from Santo and says, go on.. and she says good night (well, good night INDEED)..

meghna drags Santo upstairs.. and says why don't you go first, look at you.. you're being so shy.. Santo has no choice.. she knocks on the door.. DM says who is it.. Santo says it's me.. DM says, who me.. Santo opens the door and DM is shocked to see her..!!  (LOL.. expressions on his face are pricess)..

preview: Mongi and Hiten go to the market to sell the mitti ke cups.. they set up a place.. Mongi tells him that we have to sell the phuljadis.. two ruppees each.. rest we'll take home.. she tells him to hurry it up.. (LOL.. looks like such a cute scene)..

p.s. well, it's not as good.. but i think i covered mostly everything.. sorry for any mistakes, guys.. very exciting episode..! 

Rating:  5 / 5
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanam-ji to the rescue.  What happened to Mru??  she watches live na.  
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u darling we will be waiting for u hun😊
Pari_Angle thumbnail
hey sanam topic line is perfect [ticket to bedroom]👏
Thank's dear .......u r doing good job😊
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sanam great update yaar.. You got everything, doncha worry.. Its brilliant...
pksanam thumbnail

everyone, thanks so much for your patience..

alright, all done..

thanks so much guys, it was my pleasure..!  😃
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Great job Sanam!!! wow it's long...so must be detailed. Will brb after reading it. Thanks a lot Sanam. Love ya!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the title. It certainly seems like a ticket to the bedroom and as Champa kali  puts it that just hope these guests are here to stay for a while.🥳 Meghna is so beautiful and sweet.  Maybe she will be able to bring them closer. she is bringing out Dm's hidden talents.⭐️ I loved motiben's face when said good night to Santu, it looked liked she ate "kaccha Karela".🤣
Great  job Sanam.THanks

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Sanam for filling in and for this wonderful detailed update.

I am so loving Meghna. This woman is rocking and rolling. She put Motiben in her place and now I am waiting for her to have a go at DM.
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

Great job Sanam!!! wow it's long...so must be detailed. Will brb after reading it. Thanks a lot Sanam. Love ya!

Sammie, it was my pleasure.. i tried to make it good to cover up.. i have huge shoes to fill..!!  😳😳

will wait for your comments.. this is an excellent episode.. 😃😃