1 April - WRITTEN update - Of guests uninvited!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

1 April , 2009

The episode begins with Santo entering the house, wanting to give Moti-ben the keys .. Moti-ben is totally frustrated because she's in the house again and thinks that she just needs reasons to enter the house. She angrily takes the keys from her and asks her to go out ... she spots Shambhu coming down the stairs with the glass of milk and yells on him for not giving it to Suraj on time .. Shambhu tells her that Suraj is nowhere to be found .. DM hears that and panicks almost immediately , asking all the members to search for Suraj .. Shambhu tells him that he has already searched everywhere .. DM asks Champakali where he is because she looks after Suraj and she tells him that she was in the kitchen .. impatiently, he asks Moti-ben where Suraj is and that she was supposed to be taking care of the kids .. Moti ben remembers that Santo was playing hide and seek and puts the blame on her .

Santo is totally nervous .. she tells him that Suraj hid somewhere and she has not seen him since .. DM asks everyone to search for him,as he must be somewhere in the house itself .. everyone goes to the courtyard .. DM runs up the stairs to see if Suraj is near Santo's room .. and when he comes down, something makes him stop, he sees a cloth peeking out of the hinge of the grain box .. and he is shocked to see it locked ... he runs towards it , demanding it to be unlocked .. the box is opened and Suraj is lying there unconscious, DM holds him and runs back to the house, telling Moti-ben to call for a doctor.

DM makes Suraj rest on the couch and then sprinkles some water on to him which brings him back to consciousness... everyone is releived that Suraj is alright .. DM demands the name of the person who locked the grain box .. Moti-ben tells her that it was Santo .. DM yells at her asking her how she dared to lock the door .. Santo is totally petrified and starts crying ..

S: I did not do it on purpose Malik .. I did not know he was inside, otherwise I would not have locked it..

DM is still mad at her ..

DM: Even if you did this by mistake, I am never going to forgive you for doing this .. Suraj is my kid .. Subhadra's kid .. he is the most precious jewel for me .. if something'd had happened to him , what answer would I have given to Subhadra? Get away from my sight, I dont want to see your face!

DM rushes up the stairs with Suraj in his arms ..

Moti-ben goes to Santo angrily ..

M : Why did you lock it huh?

S: I did not do it on purpose Ben-ba .. I never knew he was inside ..

M : If you did lock it, why did you not do that before? I know what you wanted to do by your game of hide and seek .. first because of you, Hiten left the house .. now because of you, Maulik has run away .. and today you wanted to remove the last thorn from your path- Suraj? You thought that if you remove all the sons of this house, you will rule on it after Naanka? I know all your ideas .. I know you want authority over each and everything that is in this house .. but dont forget, I am still alive .. and I will not let the enemies of this house live within ..

Moti-ben grabs Santo by her arm and drags her outside and pushes her out of the gate .. at the same time, the idol of Goddess Lakshmi falls down and a hand stops it from falling down .. Moti ben is totally shocked to see her ..

The person in the picture is Meghna Ben .. she has come with her husband , Rasik, who are college friends of DM and Subhadra .. Meghna recognizes Santo as her new 'bhabhi' and asks Moti-ben what's happening .. Moti-ben covers it up with some rubbish ... DM is delighted to see his old college friends and rushes over to hug them .. he tells them to go inside .. he trails behind, gesturing at Santo to come inside as well . .. Moti-ben is very irritated that she will have to let Santo come back again ..

Santo goes to a room inside .. DM makes Meghna and Rasik sit and they marvel and recall their college days which were the best days of their life because that os the time DM met Subhadra and Meghna and Rasik found each other and played matchmaker for him and Subhadra .. DM calls for Meghna and Rasik's favorite buttermilk and remembers how exactly they like it .. Meghna is impressed that he remembers so much .. Meghna and Rasik talk about DM and Subhadra's love story .. DM was Subhadra's classmate and a silent admirer and they had to do a lot to make DM confess his love to Subhadra .. all of them have a hearty laugh ..

Meghna tells DM that earlier he did not have anything, Subhadra had once paid for his college festical tickets .. but now he has everything .. even a moustache! Dm tells her that he did all this for Subhadra, he wanted her to have all the pleasures in life .. all the luxuries .. Meghna reminds DM that along with the luxuries, he has another promise to fulfil .. Subhadra's promise .. DM tells her that he remembers .. and they have a chat ..

Moti-ben is walking with some clothes for Santo .. Bapuji passes her by and stops her , asking her why he's so uneasy .. Moti-ben tells her that now all the guests will refer to Santo as bhabhi .. and she will haev to live in the house till the guests are here .. and she will go around everywhere ..

M : What was the need of DM to give Santo so much of freedom and respect at this moment?

B : It is not about respect , Taru .. it's about Meghna and Rasik .. they are not only DM's closest friends but they are going to be Kaduu' s future in-laws ... when someone gives their daughter to another family, he has to hide a lot of things and he has to reveal a lot of things.. so that a father's relation does not hamper his daughter's .. when she takes on a new household .. DM does not want them to know that his and Santo's relationship has any turmoil going on .. that is why he must act this way ..

Moti-ben gets the point ..

She goes to Santo and hands over the clothes, asking her to dress up and come downstairs .. she however reminds her not ot fly high and remember her original status after wearing these clothes ..

Before she leaves, Moti-ben tells her that the people downstairs are going to be Kaduu's in-laws.. and she does not want Santo to ruin Kaduu's life after messing with Hiten, Maulik and Suraj's .. she asks her to behave properly and have a smile on her morose face ...

PREVIEW: Mongi and Hiten try to sell earthen cups at the market for Rs.2 each !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
SUKHIIIIIIIIII🤗...
I loved it... Loved it.. And your update is a bonus.. Its like livin it all over again... Brilliant update hun...
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good job Sukhi, Update was really really good.  Poor Santu, always getting into trouble for nothing.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Brilliant update, brilliant episode...no faltoo stretching, no faltoo drama...everything was perfect.

I am loving Rasik-Meghna, especially Meghna, i seriously thought, Subhi came back alive!!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whoo hoooo Sukhi - your update made my day, after all those knots in my stomach for the past 2 days.

So DM is angry with Santu and does not want to see her face. But now he will have to be nice to her. So gonna love watching this. Do you think their son will turn out to be Shashank? I just have a funny feeling that it will turn out to be him. Kahaani mein twist.

Did Santu hear the DM-Shubhadra love story that Meghnabe and her hubby were discussing?

OMG can't wait to watch this episode. Hoping happy days are here again.
ronitfan thumbnail

OMGGG GUYSS !!

Radhika, Mru, Sammie and Hema - HUGS galore tonight!

I am such a filmy bug .. and I am LOVING this situation where Mr and Mrs.Mahiyavanshi will have to fake a normal (ahem ahem) relationship i in front of their future samdhi-samdhan !! OMGGG !!

I am just SO SO SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY !

I cant describe this filmy feeling in words!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my goooooooood totally missed that yeah you are right Sukhiji it could be Sashank. I so want it to be him only because DM is such a sadooo he needs to be taught a lesson. And imagine the drama this would cause. And kadambari doesnt hold a candle to our sweet Santu, I would love to see Sashank stick one to the Mahiyanvanshis and give Santu the higher position.
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
GOOD epsiode but i think that tomorrows will be even better i also think that the guy who liked Santu in the first few episodes  will the guy who is suppose to marry DM's daughter quicker she gets married the better for Santu
ronitfan thumbnail

Hahaahaha Miru .. I am Sukhi ..

The person you quoted is Hema .. hehehe ..

Anyways, DM is a real saduu .. but the way he interacted with his friends, he is a DILDAAR too!

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: babz23

GOOD epsiode but i think that tomorrows will be even better i also think that the guy who liked Santu in the first few episodes will the guy who is suppose to marry DM's daughter quicker she gets married the better for Santu

Why are you guys after Shanky! Let him be .. I just need my DM and Santo😳