Update/Analysis- 31st March

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

31st March – Reality Bites...

Reality bites, for santu, for hiten and for all of us...Poor poor Santu.. She expected a little too much out of the situation I feel.. She asks DM to help her understand why he let Hiten take Maulik's punishment.. DM asks her to sit down, he goes and sits on the jhula. She sits on the floor. And he tells her, that Mawdi was a part of her family.. Maulik killed her, a member of her family.. So, justice demands that one from their family fulfil that loss.. Hiten helped Maulik run away, so he has abetted the crime as well...  which is he is a bhagidaar of the punishment as well... And leaves.. She stops him, and asks him when she'll be eligible to take up the dayitva of being malkin?? Even if it is as a punishment?? DM gets furious.. He tells her to stay in her place.. Just because he spoke to her properly, it doesn't mean he loves his subhadra any less... Santu's expression says it all...

Back at Nanaji's house, hiten is outside, fighting a losing battle with mosquitoes.. Nanaji comes with a blanket for Hiten.. Asks him to cover himself with it, mosquitoes wont bother him.. He quite rudely asks nanaji to back off.. Mongi(I swear this girl is getting on my nerves, she needs to tone down a bit...) comes and yells at him, saying that he better not talk to nanaji like that, she'll tell banevilal... Hiten gets even more irritated, nanaji asks her to go inside.. She does and nanaji also goes in.. Nanaji and Mongi are preparing to sleep on the floor.. Mongi tells that hiten should do just as they do and she goes out, and snatches the blanket and covers from him.. Tells him that banevilal played holi with her, she'll tell him if he doesn't do as she says... I don't have anything much to say about this, other than the fact that hiten looked chooo sweet when he's hassled...

Morning time, and santu is doing puja to a moorti of maa.. Champakali comes there and asks her to leave soon as moti will yell... Santu tells that she's starting some puja, and that she'll be fasting for the next 9 days.. Suraj, cutie pie comes out and asks champakali to play with him.. She says that she's busy.. He then asks Santu to play with him.. She tells that she will in a little while.. suraj conveniently blackmails her into playing chuppa chuppi with him.. Santu starts counting, and suraj goes and hides in the big dabba which was left open by champakali.. She goes on top in search of him, but cant find him... she goes inside the house, thinking he's have hidden there.. But moti sees her, and when she tells her that she's searching for Suraj, they were playing hide and seek, Taru starts off, first she'll tell she's searching for suraj and enter the house, then say suraj is feeling hungry, so she'll go into the kitchen.. and finally, suraj cant sleep, so she'll go into her naanka's room.. She asks shambho to search for him and sends her off...

Back at the village, Mongi continues bossing Hiten around.. Asks him to make dung cakes, so that she can sell them.. Hiten is disgusted and pukes.. Mongi yells at him, he says that he cant do all this, she tells him that it is his fault for taking up his brothers punishment.. She'll tell banevilal to extend her punishment...Ok, the scene was very well directed and the dialogues etc were excellent, but i really am not able to digest mongi's behaviour...

At home, Santu sees the unlocked dabba in which suraj is hidden.. She remembers Taru yelling at Champakali for leaving it unlocked.. So in order to protect her friend, she LOCKS it... The episode ends there...

Preview- FREAKING ME OUT... I hope suraj is alive.. I've seen a couple of shows wherein kids are locked in boxes like that and they die... I think Santu will find him in the dabba, but he'll be in a slightly serious condition.. But all hell will break loose if she confesses that she was the one who locked the dabba...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sukhi, if there are any corrections, please do make them.. My tv kept switching off in the middle, for absolutely no good reason... Have just given the gist here...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a MIILLION for this Mru !
Awesome awesome analyis + update !

YOU are a life-saver!
*hugs*

Really scared for Santo now ...
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u sweetieπŸ€—

awesome update dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mru for the update-cum-analysis. Gosh what more does Santu have to do to be accepted and considered as part of the family? And now the Suraj issue is going to get her into more trouble - all her past good deeds are likely to be wiped out.πŸ˜’

Mongi is a sweet kid but a tad over-smart for her age. Hiten seems to have started experiencing the realities of life. Hope the experiences start taming him a bit.

Can you please tell me what exactly the preview showed? I am now more freaked out than I was yesterday......
ronitfan thumbnail
Here's the preview -

EVERYONE is searching for Suraj because he's nowhere to be found .. when Suraj continues being missing, DM gets very angry .. Santo is confused ..
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sukhi. Now I have knots in my stomach...................a child locked in a solid wooden trunk for long hours does not give me a good visual.πŸ˜•
sns23 thumbnail
No problemo guys...

Sukhi i have a bad feeling that this is gonna turn out bad... I cant believe that Santu actually locked the damn thing...

Hema yaar, I wanted to go inside my tv and slap that girl, she was over the top annoying today.. Hiten saved all those scenes with his expressions... And the preview is scaring me, really really scaring me... She better be the one who finds him...
ronitfan thumbnail
OMG me too Hema - I think I am gonna cry !
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I am so not liking this.From yesterday i thought he would be found unconscious and it will be just in 1 episode.But a child locked inside a wooden box? I am scared.

And now,what exactly was she thinking???I cant believe she asked when she can carry out her responsibilities as a wife!!! Please!!What did they do??? I wanted her to RECEIVE without asking ever.Now what she asked has put her in a very awkward situation.But i guess they had to show something like that,since DM has to be angry with her when Suraj is not found.

well,my hopes just crashed.I truely hope EK is not starting the destruction mode of her show.I dont want to see a child killed-in whatever way in another show.Had enough of that kind of torture in KS.

I just want a few good,loving moments,and a smile after watching Bandini--Which i got till now.

Only 2 stars today. πŸ˜”