Jhanvi Creation [AA scene]

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
SALAAM NAMASTE!

Hello Everyone! My Name is Jhanvi, and this is my Vid mix gallery๐Ÿ˜›

I've been an avid vid mix maker for quite a while now, i made my first mix about 2 years ago, and since then I have a total of over 30 mixes.  With most of then being lakshya kt and now I'll be doing A-L-O-T of Rahul Muskaan mixes.

I AM a full time college student so I may not have mixes updated so often but thats due to partly because I have so much school work and also because I spend a great amount of time making my mixes. 

I do a hell lot of video and sound editing to make the vid mix look professional as possible...

to get a look or just browse through my work, you can check out my youtube page... this is where I upload ALL of my mixes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My page:

Mixes done so far:

Scenes

oh, and if you have youtube too, feel free to add me as a friend, would love to see other people's work as well!๐Ÿ˜ณ

WARNING:
I do not mind people being 'inspired' from my mixes but PLEASE DO NOT cut out parts from them just to add to your mix! I've had this happen in the past and its really sad to see people copy others work! Keep originality in mind at all times please ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you guys want to suggest a song that I should do then please feel free to post suggestions here, you're most welcome, if I like the song I just might take up your suggestion!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lastly, please do tell me what you like and what you don't, I'd love to hear your responses and suggestions of how I can improve

๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks for visiting!๐Ÿ˜Š

*JHANVI*
Edited by desigrl05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail

Hi Friends!

I've finally got the time to finish this vid...gosh and dig up this post as well lol

well, here's some info on the vid mix:

couple: rahul-muskaan
song: dill mill gayye (sad)
description: downfall of RM's relationship
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SKXcNlyiE

I had to edit the sound tracking alot to get it proper, i know at the end its a bit weird, but i was just super frustrated by that time that i didn't care by then lol, hopefully its not too bad...

do comment!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/user/jhanvi87[/YOUTUBE]

by the way, if it says 'video unavailable at this time' or whatever, just refresh the page and it'll work --keep refreshing it till it works

*JHANVI*
Edited by desigrl05 - 15 years ago
ibmeem275 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved this vid.๐Ÿ‘ so sad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”
i-love-dr.rahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great VMs jhanvi๐Ÿ˜Š!!!
allforkaran thumbnail
wooowww!! soo gud VM's..thnaxxss..!!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Hey Friends!
Im back with another vid mix update!

I know alot of you guys wanted me to do a happy mix, but I didn't lol, I'll try to do one next time๐Ÿค— but for now this is kind of a semi happy sad mix

info:

Song: Ishq Leta Hai
Couple: Rahul Muskaan
Description: Rahul's side of the story

do take a look and comment!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEXNm-uVp8c[/YOUTUBE]

*JHANVI*
x.sonia.x thumbnail
nice one jhanvi!
lol. at not makin a happy one. do that also now!
Realli realli liked the downfall one Jhanvi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!...That was just brilliant....You do a great job at editing i must say๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ! ... If  possible do make a VM on them on O Re Piya...just a suggestion๐Ÿ˜ƒ...But very well made VMs๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!!!!Keep it up... Edited by ~srk_abhi_apu~ - 15 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^thanks for liking it hun ๐Ÿค— i've got soo mnay pending ones but i'll see :P... im trying to do ahappy mix next
desigrl05 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Friends!
Im back with another vid mix update after a long time, but this time with a KaSh mix!

I got all these video clips off of youtube so please excuse the nasty prints on some of them... I tried my level best as this is my first vid on them..

Hope you guys enjoy!

info:

Song: Bohot pal beet [local desi band]
Couple: Armaan Riddhima [KaSh]
Description: KaSh Dedication; Karan and Shilpa dedication as Armaan and Riddhima

Please do comment!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbeIwOCnfCY[/YOUTUBE]

*JHANVI*
Edited by desigrl05 - 14 years ago