Kalasam 30Mac-3rdApril discussion

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks hun for the update.

Yup..I think Suriya is Sathyas son....and when his mother sees Ranajni she will blame Neela for why sathya "ditched" his family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nets
yup, i thought he is sathya's son too...in the flashback, his name was thamizh
cherrypink thumbnail
thanks netra for the updates
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Netra. 

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Netra.. 👍🏼

Looks like Surya identified his father and he will give back the papers to him..

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😲😲 i am such a sodapal ranee nithi.. forgot that he would have definitely able to identify his own dad illa  

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
Gowri.J thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update. I also think suriya is the son of Sathiya. mmmmmmm paarpom.
patraj thumbnail
March 31 (Tues):

Madhu sitting at her dressing table and smiling.  Vasundra goes to her and ask what she is thinking.  Madhu asks if she will get her eye sight back.  She says she is eager to see if she looks like her mother or father and asks her mother whom she looks like.  Vasundra says she looks like her father.  Vasundra tell her daughter not to worry and go downstairs.  Paati is praying for Madhu's successful eye operation.  Ramachandran comes in and tells them the car is ready to leave for the hospital.

Chandra's brother selva, comes back and goes upstairs.  Chandra tells him to stop and asks him where he has been for the last 5 days.  Selva stammers and says he went to Thirupathi temple.  Chandra asks why he is lying and to tell the truth.  Selva says he even brought some laddu from the temple and takes it out.  A piece of paper falls out and he quickly takes it and puts it into his pocket  Chandra see it and asks for the papers.  Selva gives it to her and she reads it and asks what it is.

Chandra asks why he lied to her when the paper she is looking at is a hotel bill in Bangalore.  She asks what he was doing in Bangalore.  Selva says he went to see a friend.  Chandra slaps him and tells him not tolie anymore.  She tells him she knows he lied about taking poison when he actually took vitamin pills.  Selva admits and says he did that because Chandra did not agree to his marriage proposal to Aishwarya.  Chandra tells her brother that he will never marry her daughter because the man to marry Aishwarya would be of her status.  Kannan walks in and suports Chandra.  Chandra tells him to put some sense into Selva's head and walks off.

Everyone waits in the waiting room while Madhu is examined.  After some tests were taken, she is brought out and the nurse tells Vasundra that all test have been taken and is at the lab.  She also informs that the results would be out in two hours and the doctor will see her then.  After two hours Vasundra is taken to the doctor's room.  The doctor apologized to rising her hopes too high.  He tells her that Madhu's eye operation can only be done in 6 months as there are some minor complications.  Vasundra goes out to the others and Madhu asks her what the doctor said and if the operation would be done that day.  Vasundra is in tears and unable to say anything and hugs her daughter.  THODARUM.
keswari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx pat for d update...

ntg much happened
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pat.

I just don't understand - why in movies/serials they make a big hoo haa abt blindness/deaf and dumb.  Why can't they accept the way it is?  Madhu has been blind since she was born. So what if the operation cannot take place now.  V can explain to her - sorry to keep your hopes high, but this is what doc say.  Instead she cries.

For the information of Head of Creatives - people who are with only 4 out of 5 senses, their "6th sense" works better i.e. their instinct.  Madhu instinct will say her mum is upset.

What irks me is there is education for blind people, why V gets tensed when Madhu is not in her sight and screams her head off at others for not taking care of Madhu.  Why is Madhu not in school?  Or doesn't she have a private tutor (since her mum is rich) to teach her all the basic lessons of being blind.  Where is the white stick?  Why Madhu needs to stick out her hands all the time?  Given the education, Madhu will be independent and doesn't need to rely on others on how to take care of herself.  

Okay, I will stop for the moment. 😃

Psst....... Chandra has maroon handbag this time.  😉
Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago