Hanif Hilal injures his leg badly while rehearsing

-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hanif Hilal injures his leg badly while rehearsing

March 30th, 2009

Gauhar Khan's partner and choreographer Hanif Hilal injured himself badly while rehearsing in Jhalak house.

We spoke to Hanif to confirm the news. He said, "Yes, that's true. I injured myself at Jhalak House on Thursday late night while performing a dance move. It so happened that Gauhar and I were practicing for Jugal Bandi round, which has two songs involved in it. I was doing a special song, which involved quick movements of arms and legs. In that process I had to jump a wall, which I did, and then thrash landed on my leg. You will not believe what I am going to say but I saw my leg getting dislocated from my thighs. I am still wondering how it is in one piece. My ligament is badly damaged and that might require a surgery to happen".

Hanif did perform the dance later, almost on one leg, as he said he did not want to let Gauhar down.

On speaking to Gauhar, the model said, "Yes it all happened in front of my eyes. I really hope Hanif makes a quick recovery.

Nobody knows what will happen next to the team of Gauhar and Hanif. Will there be a replacement or something. Lets wait and watch and we hope that Hanif will make a quick recovery soon.  – Sampurn Media

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2009/03/hanif-hilal-injures.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nks9242 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so many of them are getting injured, hard kaur, gauhar, ram, Parul and now hanifEdited by nks9242 - 15 years ago
ShajitFan06 thumbnail
omg...get well soon Hanif😭...and I hope they do either find a replacement or something(no offense) cuz if they dont poor Gauhar's performance will be risked...and the show shouldn't loose such a good dancer like Gauhar...Gauhar and Hanif stay strong..👍🏼🤗

I know nks9242 many fo them are getting injured hard kaur,gauhar,ram,parul,karan,shilpas partner and now hanif and some others have been injured too its dammm sad but hope he gets well really soon because hanif and gauhars couple are really great and tehy to good like their dance togetehr!

Shaljitfan06 I hope to that he egts well really sooon and i hope that he dont gets replaced i dont think he well i dont hope so because gauhar and hanifs jodi are greta they dance awesome togetrh and i know what u emna dear but lets hope taht everythign goes fine! i am sure hopefuly it well!

nks9242 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
when did karan get injured i thought he was recovering from an injury going into jhalak. But Didn't hear anything after of him getting hurt during jhalak.
Anyways i hope he gets better hanif and gauhur make a very and competitive jodi in Jhalak
ShajitFan06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nks9242

when did karan get injured i thought he was recovering from an injury going into jhalak. But Didn't hear anything after of him getting hurt during jhalak.
Anyways i hope he gets better hanif and gauhur make a very and competitive jodi in Jhalak

Karan didn't get injured..its Hanif who is injured.😕

Originally posted by: ShajitFan06

Karan didn't get injured..its Hanif who is injured.😕

Karan got injured but not so big as others! hes was not a big nkury but he got injured to there didnt came articles about it but in the avis and in a video theere was told that he got injured to but nto so big!
ShajitFan06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Karan got injured but not so big as others! hes was not a big nkury but he got injured to there didnt came articles about it but in the avis and in a video theere was told that he got injured to but nto so big!

omg...I didnt know...Hope all the injured contestants feel better..especially Karan😳...it should be a tough competition but health comes before work...good luck to all the contestants🤗
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh thats sad . Hope it wont affect gauhar she is a very good dancer.
I know natkat i hope taht tooo i am sure it wont and i hope hanif becomes fine soon!