Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks aunty for the update.... 
keswari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for d update aunty.

Paavam Maha...she's in a mess thanx to her sister's past life...wonder what else she has to go thru
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aunty K.

I think Dhinakar is playing a game. Vishwa has always been obnoxious and isn't he being a DOM? (Dirty Old Man).
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update aunty. Ithu romba too much.. Vishwa you have a daughter who is of a similar age!😡🤢 Athaan pola his wife and children left him.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aunty..

Dhinakar, his brother and their Mom 😡😡😡 That father character was so strong once upon a time.. now why is he a silent spectator of all this nonsense.. 😍

Pandian.. Well done.. 👏 Superb performance.. 👍🏼 
He uses his grandson's name (Karthikeyan...) evreytime he wants to escape from Arase..  😉 and Arase also falls for it.. 😲
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dhinakar and co scenes are way to much 😡

thanks aunty for the updates ...
kamakshi thumbnail
sorry guys. i could not see y'day episode..there was ramanavami function..oorvalam in Baba temple. next week i go to my sister's place.. if possible i will try to update ..i will be back after one week.
sorry for the inconvenience.
kamakshi.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kamakshi

sorry guys. i could not see y'day episode..there was ramanavami function..oorvalam in Baba temple. next week i go to my sister's place.. if possible i will try to update ..i will be back after one week.

sorry for the inconvenience.
kamakshi.

Aunty..no problem...i will watch yesterdays episode and post a brief update😊
Have a nice stay at your sisters place without thinking about the updates aunty...u deserved it👏 Updates are taken care of for the whole week😛

Dinakaran have been sensible out of Thamaris family along with the dad character.sp maybe he just acting along with mummy dearest just to show Maha is a nice girl and DIL nu😕

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sharavathi , thanks a lot for the wonderful updates👏
I am glad to see your update coz I am yet to watch it..hehe..but u saved me😃

it was some news about arase serial on dailythanthi..about new characters and wherevere terrorist will get poodhumannipu😕

sharavathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

it was some news about arase serial on dailythanthi..about new characters and wherevere terrorist will get poodhumannipu😕

The article is right .....Friday's episode ended with one of the panelists refusing to give podhumannippu. However on Monday's episode the extremists try to calmly convince the panelists that they are not going to be provoked to take up arms again and thus convince the panelists to grant them podhumannippu (General amnesty)
Edited by sharavathi - 15 years ago