Bandham 30-3 April Discussion

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the updates Netra..👏

I agree, Excellent performance by Neela today.. 👍🏼⭐️

Oru chinna matter vittuteenga updates la...

When Nithila insults Thamira of having an affair with some, Thamira slaps Nithi for insulting her character and says She will make Adhi tell that Thamira did not kill her husband and that day nithi will realise that Thamira is a Uthami.. While Thamira slaps Nithi, Shaktthi stands in kadu-kadu expression (Hope he does not kill Thamira for slapping Nithi..)
Edited by nithyamkv - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks maa nithi .. my stream had bad buffering.. i wud hv missed that lols.. edited back. thanks.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Netra and Nithyam for the update.

What do we do with fools like Nithila - just bear with them I suppose for the sake of bhandham team ! 😆
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and nithya for filling in the left point...

So this is the part about Neelambari's acting...GB was telling me...Now I got his point....yes she acted so well......superb expression......Still I hate her thick eye lash......
nithya_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

Thanks for the updates and nithya for filling in the left point...

So this is the part about Neelambari's acting...GB was telling me...Now I got his point....yes she acted so well......superb expression......Still I hate her thick eye lash......

atina eyelasha vidamatengaranga..  😉 aduku etha madiri Neelavum vidamantengaranga.. 😆😆

nithya_IF thumbnail
⭐️ ⭐️ CONGRATULATIONS BANDHAM TEAM... ⭐️⭐️ 👏

🥳🥳🥳SEMA KALAKAL EPISODE TODAY..   🥳🥳🥳

EVERY BIT THRILLING.. SO MANY UNEXPECTED TWISTS IN ONE EPISODE.. WOW .. YOU GUYS ARE ROCKING..
Edited by nithyamkv - 15 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks nithi

sakthi loosu didn't come today. very good.

after a long we got a nice thrilling episode in Bandham. hope that nithi will undestand her mother and adhi gets the punishment for committing mistake.

eclat thumbnail
thanks nithyam

wow, very good week in bhandham looks like. 
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks nithi for the excellent and suda suda updates 👏

that was a mindblowing scene 😉 Really did not expect this.. this is my 5 cent thought..

Sundara Jeeva meet Thamira halfway, Jeeva wud hv told Thamira about Neela being stubborn. So they came up this plan. Maybe with this, Adhi will feel lost and needs someone to help her so she will go to Neela's place and ask her not to leave 😉 yenna gb sir, correct taa? 😆😆 
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nithya for the fantastic updates.....

I will be missing your updates from next week......for about two months...That is sad......But the good news...is soon you will be doing Updates for Uravugal......So no probs......(Thanks for coming forward to be an updater for the new serial too  Nithya.

Any of other Bandham fans....would like to join our updaters team....to do Updates for the new San Media Serial " Uravugal"...which starts on 1st of JUne......please send me a PM......

Thanks
Edited by atina - 15 years ago