garv brother aka narendra jha entry in chehra

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Namaste dear members of chehra 😳 😃  i want to tell you that in today episode of chehra i.e. 27th january 2009 entry of garv elder brother karan aka narendra jha 😛 takes place 😃 he was looking very fairer 😉 😆 😃 😳 and more his acting is looking totally different and too good than his other serials 👏    
gyes plz reply? 😊
Edited by urooj101 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchgupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i so agree with you.... garv elder brother did a great job... but what was up with what garv said about how he did not know who bandini is???
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchgupta

i so agree with you.... garv elder brother did a great job... but what was up with what garv said about how he did not know who bandini is???

ya dear ruchi 😳 i was shocked to hear garv words saying i don't know who is Bandini 😳 😭 😭 😭 😲 atleast he should praise bandini family that they are really hospitable and bandini is so sweet and intelligent 😃 😳 but he was becoming anjaan 😲 in front of the whole people when they asked about them,and thanks ruchi for replying in my post 😃
Edited by urooj101 - 15 years ago
Koyel thumbnail

Originally posted by: urooj101

ya dear ruchi 😳 i was shocked to hear garv words saying i don't know who is Bandini 😳 😭 😭 😭 😲 atleast he should praise bandini family that they are really hospitable and bandini is so sweet and intelligent 😃 😳 but he was becoming anjaan 😲 in front of the whole people when they asked about them,and thanks ruchi for replying in my post 😃

I think sumthng intrsting awaits us............
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koyel

I think sumthng intrsting awaits us............

oh thanks dear Koyel 😳 for replying 😃 we will be waiting for the mysterious behaviour of garv and his whole family.😉 😆 😃
ruchgupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am pretty sure that Garv will not go through the shaadi that they were mentioning at the end of the episode.....
arabian_love thumbnail

i am pretty sure that Garv will not go through the shaadi that they were mentioning at the end of the episode..... 

thanks rucha for giving your view 😃
Koyel thumbnail

I guess dey r talking abt  Bandini........bcz d girl's name isnt revealed
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koyel

I guess dey r talking abt  Bandini........bcz d girl's name isnt revealed

i guess what u are saying is right 😃 😳 but feeling pity on Bindu when bandini get to know that there are many enemies of her in garv family 😭 😭
Koyel thumbnail

Originally posted by: urooj101

i guess what u are saying is right 😃 😳 but feeling pity on Bindu when bandini get to know that there are many enemies of her in garv family 😭 😭

U knw ........I am sure Garv's brother Karan.........is d main villain..........I guess he is after Bindu.........bcz d show is named chehra.......& he is a cosmetic surgeon
1 2
Next
Narendra Jha Thumbnail

Narendra Jha