Maa

3 is a crowd. Natasha needs to go

Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I want her gone asap๐Ÿ˜ก. She is cutting into some possible romantic scenes with Akshar and Apara๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishq008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't kill her off yet. Apara still needs time to fall in love and accept Akshar as husband material. Keep in mind people the woman just lost her husband also Akshar to her is considered of a brother aspect. So yes I too want crow face natasha to leave. Apara needs to advance feelings for Akshar more.

ishq008 thumbnail

And I too want to see some singing songs (lip sync) love moments to happen soon. Missing a jodi on MAA.

2009Rule thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deep08

I want her gone asap๐Ÿ˜ก. She is cutting into some possible romantic scenes with Akshar and Apara๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so true the faster the better
lovepyar08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishq008

Can't kill her off yet. Apara still needs time to fall in love and accept Akshar as husband material. Keep in mind people the woman just lost her husband also Akshar to her is considered of a brother aspect. So yes I too want crow face natasha to leave. Apara needs to advance feelings for Akshar more.

You're right. Well the wedding is getting closer maybe her departure is coming up๐Ÿ˜‰
lovepyar08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishq008

And I too want to see some singing songs (lip sync) love moments to happen soon. Missing a jodi on MAA.

I know I'm missing the lovey dovey moments they did when Shekhar was there. When he and Apara sang for their anniversary or when then came back form the picnic all trying to get Apara smiling again.
rockin12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deep08

Hell Ya. Bring on the sweet cute scenes with Akshar and Apara. Or have Akshar lip sync nice love songs to the ugly Natasha to get Apara more attached to him.
Edited by rockin12 - 15 years ago
wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With the kids in action again...Natasha might be leavin sooner than expected

Cici09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1love4ever

With the kids in action again...Natasha might be leavin sooner than expected

God I hope so๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก