Maa

Is Natasha acting or has she fallen for Akshar

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Looking at today's show. I think she has either really fallen in love with Akshar or obvious the MONEY. Wish she would leave😡 Before that happens to see more verbal fight between her and Sandhya would be great. By Chance needs to step up and stop playing with her hair and demand"her man"😃. Bua should also have it out with the Nasty Natasha.😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toocool4 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really. I think it's "Money" hunger. Need to see the vids. where are they??

vineetrule thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^^ yeah me too waiting for the videos. but i think she is on after the money and it's all acting. Edited by vineetrule - 15 years ago
Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Noooooooooooo 100% acting. there is no way I want that ferrot to linger in this show.
lethallover thumbnail

Strictly and only for the Money. But I think Akshar or Sandhya might kill her off before she gets anything.

ishq008 thumbnail

In some ways she might be. But when you get down to it. It's all for the money

2009Rule thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhhhhhhh hell noooooooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. don't want her anywhere near Akshar. totally lacking in beauty. that face needs to go.
lovepyar08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodi5

ohhhhhhhh hell noooooooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. don't want her anywhere near Akshar. totally lacking in beauty. that face needs to go.

Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢🤢🤢
rockin12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1love4ever

Looking at today's show. I think she has either really fallen in love with Akshar or obvious the MONEY. Wish she would leave😡 Before that happens to see more verbal fight between her and Sandhya would be great. By Chance needs to step up and stop playing with her hair and demand"her man"😃. Bua should also have it out with the Nasty Natasha.😡😡😡

Can I safely say I don't like this woman at all🤢. She only and I mean only is seeking money. With the display of jewelry and expensive clothing she might have other plans. Watch out Akshar and Sandhya. 
Edited by rockin12 - 15 years ago