26 Mar:WRITTEN update-over to another Mahiyavanshi

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

26 March, 2009

The episode begins with Moti-ben overhearing Khemi's conversation with Santo telling her that Maulik is guilty of the crime. She walks up to the sisters and tells them that she knows that they have lost a cow, and tells them that she will give them 4 cows in return .. but they have to keep quiet .. Khemi and Santo are scared out of their wits. Moti-ben tells them that Maulik is going to Antwerp and she does not want anything to ruin his life and his new career. She threatens them that if any of them opens their mouth on this, she will kick Santo out of the house. She leaves ..

Maulik's friends reach the party and plan to tell Maulik about the absconding Khemi but they wait till later, Meanwhile, Maulik is dancing in the party with Kaduu and having fun when his bracelet slips out of his hand ..the bracelet lands on the floor and DM picks it up after his shoe lands on it while walking .. he looks at the bracelet and then at Maulik .. remembering that when he had the bracelets made of the same size, Maulik's was loose because his wrist was smaller than Hiten's .. DM had links removed from Maulik's bracelet so that it fitted him perfectly .. DM thinks to himself as to how the bracelet fell off Maulik's hand when it fitted him so well ..

Curious, DM goes to his room and takes out the bracelet that was given to him as proof by the villagers .. and shockingly enough, the bracelet as proof is smaller than the one DM found on the floor – making for an easy conclusion that Maulik is wearing Hiten's bracelet and that Maulik is the one who is involved in killing the cow. DM is totally surprised ..

The entire family is getting ready to cut the cake. Santo and Khemi stand by the door .. sad that they know the killer but they cannot do anything. Khemi tells her that the Goddess will not spare Maulik .. DM is coming down the stairs .. Moti-ben tells him to hurry up .. DM comes down, taking his time ..

He stops, and gestures Maulik to come to him .. he shows him the bracelet .. Maulik is stumped .. before he can say anything, DM slaps him in front of everyone ..

M : What have I done now, Papa?

DM: You have killed a cow .. that's what you have done .. today I know that you are involved ..

Hiten buts in – "What is all this? One day you say I am the killer and one day you say Maulik is .. what do you want to prove?"

DM- You shut up! No questions to me .. I will ask the questions .. and Maulik will answer .. tell me ! Tell me haramkhor, what happened that night and how did Hiten's bracelet end up with you . ..

Hiten looks at him , shocked ..

Maulik tells DM that he was the one driving the car and it was an accident that killed the cow but he was very scared after it and that's why he kept Khemi hostage at the chilly factory.. but when he realized after coming home that he did not have the bracelet on, he was totally scared .. and he feared that if he went back wanting to take it back, someone would spot him .. he went to Surat on the pretext of meeting Hiten and by chance, Hiten was having a shower .. and had kept his belongings outside the bathroom .. Maulik had then taken his bracelet and left without meeting him ..

DM is enraged ..

DM- All the time, you were the guilty .. because of you, I sentenced Hiten to death .. your own brother .. and yet you did not own up to your crime .. if I had not come upon this bracelet today, you  would have very conveniently witnessed your brother being hanged for a crime he never committed !! How could you do this?

DM looks at Khemi and beckons and he verifies all the facts from her as well ..

DM – Maulik, you remember you were the one who had told me that if a crime has been committed, the guilty must be punished .. the punishment that I had given Hiten , now the same punishment .. of death.. now applies to you as well !

Hiten protests : You cannot do this .. this is not justice .. for a animal, you cannot kill a human ..

DM : It's not just a animal .. it's a cow ..

H: What kind of justice kills a human for a cow?

DM: A cow is sacred to all of us .. it is our mother ..

H: There is a lot of difference between 'beleiving' and really being .. we call the moon as 'chanda mama' .. that does not make him my uncle, does it?

DM puts a stop to the argument and tells everyone that the decision will be taken in the Panchayat .. he tells Pinakin to arrange a seating of the Panchayat at that very moment ..

___

The entire village gathers at the Panchayat ..

DM and Pinakin walk up the stairs to the panch ..as they pass DM's family, Maulik comes a step forward as if to try and talk to his father one last time, DM just glares at him and moves ahead …

Once on the chair, DM declares that the last time this decision was to be taken, he had made a grave mistake by sentencing an innocent to death and this panchayat session is to  disclose the true guilty, who is again, unfortunately a Mahiyanashi – his son – Maulik Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi .. the villagers are shocked ..

DM tells him that there are a lot of questions in front of him .. and he does not have the answers this time .. if he goes in favor of his son , the villagers will go against him, saying that justice has not been done .. and if he goes against him, his family will protest against the decision ..

DM tells everyone that the panchayat has always been known for taking a unbiased and fair decision .. and that is why this time, he will not take the decision ..

Parshuram Kaka tells him that it is a tradition of Dharampur that everytime, only a Mahiyavanshi has been a sarpanch, and if not him, he should give this responsibility to another Mahiyvanshi .. DM seconds him and tells him that this time too , a Mahiyavanshi will take the decision .. someone – who lost her cow .. and she is Santo Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi .. everyone is zapped ..

DM concludes that the decision will be declared the next night .. by Santo ..

PREVIEW:

Santo is standing near DM's chair the next night .. DM tells her in a low tone that the pride of the family and the honor of the chair in wielding justice.. now lies with her .. he goes and joins the common public to hear the judgement .. Santo sits on the chair nervously

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks sukhi for the detailed update...

after watching the ferocious tiger DM and his ladli santo Mahiyaavanshi i dont have any words just wow....

i want to say one thing abt Moti 😡...how could she think its ok for hiten to die....she scared the hell out of kheemi and santo...

but DM with brains saved the day👏
ronitfan thumbnail

I feel like partying tonight .. !
GOSHHHH DM has brains!!! And lots of em' !

No wonder everyone fears him .. gosh the moment
he counted the number of links on that bracelet, I  knew Maulik was in
a DEEEEEP MESS !😆
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi they say gujju's are some of the most intelligent people ever.. And DM (though fictional) is a perfect example... He automatically connected all the dots and arrived at the truth.. LOVED the entire episode and you're update is the cherry on the cake... brilliant stuff hun...
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
forget that tonight epi started with that lady monkey🤢guys

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! what an absolutely mindblowing show we have today👏

on top of that we have our sweetheart DM looking absolutely stunningly hotttttttttttttttttttt😍

oh DM I think I'm inwith u baby😳

thank u so much Sukhi,I love u too dear not just like I do DM😆😉
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Sukhi they say gujju's are some of the most intelligent people ever.. And DM (though fictional) is a perfect example... He automatically connected all the dots and arrived at the truth.. LOVED the entire episode and you're update is the cherry on the cake... brilliant stuff hun...

Thank you Mru !

Thank you Angel !

DM is one brainy guy .. with the looks to match!

**SIGH**
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
today episode was just fantastic...DM acting was mindblowing...superb twist now see what will happen tommorrow?poor santo mahiyavanishi is in great trouble..so ekta was so true she already said that one day DM will stand from his chair for santo so now santo will be on DM chair...
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sukhi.. what a brilliant update.. 👏  and i noticed you got all the dialogues down for my favourite scene..!  😉😃  awww, thanks so much for putting them up.. i just loved and loved reading it.. the whole scene just replayed in my mind again.. it was sooooooo awesome.. and i loved how DM shut Hiten up 'aee, chup kar'.. and the look in his eyes.. no wonder Hiten didn't dare utter a word after that.. LOL.. but yeah, he does question him later and i am soo happy that this time for a change, DM had the upper hand, BOTH morally and otherwise..!!  😃  good going, DM.. at least Maulik should have a little shame that his brother is taking his side despite knowing everything.. i hope Santo's decision will be a good influence on him..

oh i can't wait till tomorrow.. thanks so much for the preview.. it looks smashing.. one more great episode.. omg, this whole week has been just rocking.. we got some cute cupid scenes.. lol.. and now the high point, DM calling Santo by her name.. LOL.. see, he does know her name, and we were all saying that he might question her one day 'tera naam kya hai chokri'..?  😆😆😳  and he calls her "Santo Dharamraaj Mahyavanshi".. so he acknowledges now in front of everyone that Santo is also part of his family.. part of the Dharamraaj Mahyavanshi.. (despite whatever he said earlier).. just too cool..!!  👏
ronitfan thumbnail

Thanks loads Pinky and Sanam .. and all those who've
'thanked' me for the update via the thank you button - thanks all !

Hahahah Sanam .. even I was GLAD that DM shut up Hiten
tonight ! What a scene .. sahi mein ... although Hiten's logic was right ..
that you indeed cannot kill a man for a animal .. but today DM was unstoppable ..

He was so humble in accepting his mistake and letting someone
else take the decision .. awwwwwwww
Pari_Angle thumbnail

I feel like partying tonight .. !
GOSHHHH DM has brains!!! And lots of em' !

No wonder everyone fears him .. gosh the moment
he counted the number of links on that bracelet, I  knew Maulik was in
a DEEEEEP MESS !😆

SUKHI tum aage bado me tumhare saath hu
mujey nind na aaye mujey chain na aaye naa jaane kahaa dil kho gayaa......aaj to nind hi nahi aayegi mujey