25 Mar: WRITTEN update - a LAST bday bash?

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

25 March, 2009

My take : EXTRA-fabulous episode , this one's for keeps!

The episode begins with DM holding out the door for Maulik to come out who is totally scared after realizing that DM knows everything about his fake receipt . Maulik comes out and DM asks him angrily what he did with those 1.5 lakh rupees .. Maulik stutters … DM takes out the receipt he had given him … and then the receipt book he'd found and throws it on his face .. DM slaps Maulik .. they reach home and DM is still punishing Maulik, now flogging him with a cane … everyone is worried for Maulik ..DM is shouting on him all the time .. showing him no mercy .. Maulik is in shambles .. Moti-ben tries to stop DM but he angrily tells her not to interrupt this time .. DM goes away , not before telling Maulik that he wants those 1.5 lakh back by Sunday .. he goes off to his room ..

Moti-ben follows DM to his room … DM is swearing against Maulik .. Moti-ben tries to pacify him and DM tells her that he can tolerate anything but not that anyone tricks him under Subhadra's name .. Moti-ben asks him to forgive Maulik .. DM looks at her amazed .. Moti-ben tells her that Maulik is just a kid .. and he is bound to make mistakes .. but if not forgiven and guided at this stage, kids will become rebellious (maybe she was referring to Hiten) .. Moti-ben reminds DM of the event when he had stolen some money from his father's pocket when he was a kid and she'd scolded him a lot but not made him get punished from their father .. DM nods .. Moti-ben tells him that it's Maulik's birthday tomorrow and he should let him go to Antwerp .. DM is stunned and asks her what is the credibility left with Maulik .. how will he know that Maulik will never do this again? Moti-ben explains things about kids to him and tells him to forgive Maulik, for her sake. DM agrees to forgive him but on the condition that he will promise never to do anything like this again .. and that he will donate those 1.5 lakh ruppess to the institution by his own hard-work .. Moti-ben is happy and goes to Maulik ..

Maulik is pacing up and down his room .. very worried .. Moti-ben brings him some food but he refuses.. she tells him that DM has forgiven him and he has put the condition of him earning the money on his own .. Moti-ben sees that he's still worried and tells him that she'll give him the money, which he can show DM .. Maulik is still worried .. Moti-ben tells him that she has also talked to DM about him going to Antwerp and he has agreed on that too. This particular statement just gives a new life to Maulik and he forget all his worries ..

Moti-ben is happy and goes away … as she reaches the door , she hears Maulik talk aloud-

"Thank God I am going to Antwerp .. what was I thinking? I thought that in this case of gau-hatya.."

He stops and realizes Moti-ben still being there .. Moti-ben closes the door behind him and asks him what he knows about the cow-killing .. Maulik stutters and tells her that he knows the killer .. Maulik tells her everything he knows .. Moti-ben rigidly tells him that he is not to tell anyone about all this .. tomorrow there shall be his bday part and he will catch a flight to Antwerp…nothing else .. Maulik agrees.. Moti-ben is scared out of her wits..

Santo is taking out some coal from a sack when Birwa comes and sits beside her, asking for a coal. Santo tells her that her hands will become dirty but she insists.. Birwa writes Santo's name in Hindi on the flooring .. and tells Santo that this is her name .. she hands the coal to Santo and makes her trace the name on the floor .. Santo is happy to see her name.. Birwa tells her that she has to write her name on a card now .. Birwa has made card for Maulik and everyone's signed .. she asks Santo to write her name just like she did on the floor .. Santo, holding a pern for the first time, ends up writing her letters a little too big .. leaving no space for any other name on the card .. Birwa thanks her and leaves ..

Birwa goes straight to DM .. DM asks her for a kissy and makes her sit on his lap .. Birwa shows him the card and asks him to sign .. DM looks at Santo's handwriting and is surprised .. he asks Birwa how come Santo wrote her own name .. Birwa tells him that she taught her to .. DM slightly chides her and tells her to concentrate on her own studies.. he takes the pen and writes his name in the only place left on the card .. Birwa takes the card and notices DM's name just beside the 'Santo' on the card ..

B: Dad .. look at how you've written your name .. you know what this looks like? This looks like Santo Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi now ..

Birwa kisses her father and leaves .. leaving DM in his thoughts ..

NAnaji is getting Mongi ready , plaiting her hair when the kaki who Khemi had gone to visit comes enquring about Mawdi's death .. Nanaji asks her where Khemi is and she reveals that Khemi left for Dharampur on Holi .. and everyone is upset as she's still not reached home!

Khem is revealed to have kept hostage by two guys who are desperately trying to contact a third boy involved with them .. she is totally scared ..

_____

It's Maulik's birthday and there is a big party organized at home .. Kaduu helps lil Suraj dress up for the party .. everyone is waiting for the birthday boy – Maulik comes down the stairs and greets Baa-Bapuji and Kaduu .. Moti-ben pulls at Maulik's arm as DM walks down the stairs .. Maulik walks up to him and touches his feet ..

DM : Toady is your birthday … everyone will get you some gift tonight .. but I give you an advice .. if you fall at my feet, I will like it … but never do anything that will make you fall in my eyes .. you get that? And yes – what do they say – HAIPPY BUDDAY (In Gujju accent)..

Maulik is overjoyed as DM wishes him .... Birwa and Suraj come and give them their lil card which has everyone's signature .. everyone passes it around .. Moti-ben gets it and is surprised to see Santo's name on it .. she storms out with the card ..

She calls Santo down the stairs and makes her wipe the name she had written on the floor with the coal .. Santo gets on her knees and wipes it with her clothes.. Moti-ben tells her that this house belongs to Dharamraj Mahiyanvashi .. and she has no right to go around writing her name like tha t.. Moti-ben rudely comments that their cast is known for singing and dancing .. she says she'll definitely make Santo dance in the party .. Kaduu comes and tells Moti-ben that she does not want Santo in the party .. she leaves .. Moti-ben tells Santo that no one needs her and her real place is outside the family .. she tears the part of the card which has her name and throws it away .. Santo looks at the paper .. which reads Santo Dharamraj Mahiyvanshi .. something which she does not realize ..

Moti-ben tells her that she'll send over some clothes because Saumil Bhai will be at the party too and he will definitely ask about her … she taunts her and leaves ..

______

The guys are trying to contact the other person and end up breaking a glass bottle, some shreds of which land near Khemi… a flashback reveals that Mawdi had come in front of Maulik's car and died as an accident .. Khemi somehow frees herself and runs away .. with the boys following her ..

______

At the party,

Kaduu is sad as she's remembering Hiten .. Hiten arrives with Surekha .. and the entire family is very happy to see him .. Kaduu goes to get the function started .. Hiten bumps into DM and they both stare at each other .. Hiten reacts like he does not know DM and just walks away .. DM is hurt ..

Hiten goes and greets Maulik …

Saumil Bhai comes and greets Santo who's standing by the door .. DM greets Saumil bhai and takes him to Maulik who touches his feet .. Saumil tells him that he should get his parents' blessings and not his .. Maulik tells him that he has got DM's blessings.. Saumil Bhai tells him that he must get his mother's blessings as well and calls Santo..

DM and Maulik are taken aback .. Santo walks towards them gingerly .. DM takes hold of the situation and tells Maulik to go ahead .. Maulik uneasily touches Santo's feet and she touches his head in blessings .. Moti-ben and co. are infuriated .. esp Hiten and Baa..

Kaduu tells the servant to change the song he's playing and Bapuji,Baa,Surekha,Kaduu,Maulik and Pinakin start dancing to the song. DM and Moti-ben look on happily .. Baa drags DM to dance telling him it's not a panchayat sitting .. DM tries dancing but ends up aping what Surekha is doing .. in his own way .. (VERY CUTE scene) .. Saumil bhai aka cupid tells Santo to join in as well .. she disagrees but he forces her to .. he holds DM's hand and makes him hold Santo's hand in his .. DM and Santo are both shocked .. the song on the record changes to a mushy romantic number .. both of them grow conscious, DM still holding her hand and she shying away .. after a while he leaves her hand , grasping his own hand uneasily .. not believing what just happened ..

Somehow, Khemi makes it to the DM mansion and with the help of Shambhu in the kitchen, locates Santo and drags her out of the house . She tells Santo everything about Maulik and his involvement in the crime .Santo is shocked . Moti-ben overhears and they are shocked to see her.

PREVIEW:

DM tells Maulik that he'll get the same punishment as Hiten – that of death .. and tells Pinakin to arrange a panchayat meeting immediately as the real guilty as been found. Maulik is crying ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nsb416 thumbnail
Thank God you posted! I was dying to find out what happens :) Thanks so much for the update!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG sukhs! the last scene where they are dancing is completely out of the online video
damn it!! i didn't get to see it...shucks!
but what a fantasti episode...i loved it totally...it was beautiful.
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsb416

Thank God you posted! I was dying to find out what happens :) Thanks so much for the update!

Awww so sorry I was a little late .. because tonight the episode was of 45 mins!
LOL my pleasure anyways ..

Thanks Angel too ..

@ SAMMIE - U GOTTAAA watch that scene .. awwwww

The record played 'In Lamhon ke Daman mein' when they were
holding hands .. awwwwwwww😳
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sukhi, you've got the entire 45 mins perfectly.. every emotion, every scene...
LOVED the episode... Brilliant stuff...
nsb416 thumbnail
And I love how you titled the episode "A last bday bash? " :D Your titles are great!

OMG!! They danced....I gotta go watch that scene...ahhhhhhhh...
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks, you're the best. Your updates are just awesome. 
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sukhi and WOW. You are so right - a fab episode indeed and a keeper. And the preview shows that the killer is revealed. No Motiben trying to shut up the two girls by threatening them.

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I know SUkhs i m dying to watch it...
and they danced on inn lamhon ke daaman mein!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammie_Ronit

I know SUkhs i m dying to watch it...
and they danced on inn lamhon ke daaman mein!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You think they danced?

They just stood there being conscious about their hands meeting