Maa

Akshar's game planning is excellent

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Akshar game planning with Sandhya (EVIL DUOS) are Excellent. But who will blackmail/turn on who when it comes down to the "wire"....meaning will Natasha continue on the plan or will she risk it somewhat and expose Sandhya to work more with Akshar for more money??? Brilliant work creatives. Edited by 1love4ever - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree the creatives are doing a good job keeping the story progressing well. It's always going. Never a standstill. Makes it perfect.
Demilove thumbnail
Natasha might be the one to get rid of Sandhya not unless Sandhya poisons her or something
toocool4 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Natasha will be crushed and/or killed by Sandhya. See that happening.

lethallover thumbnail
geezzzzzzzzzz Im happy Tanmay is ok. I was thinking he might be in the hospital ot something. wow. wedding so quick. work it writers. awesome
Cici09 thumbnail

My man will get them both. All money money money power and everything for him alone.

ishq008 thumbnail
Akshar is the man. The Man who has it all. All the power he has and will use it well
2009Rule thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deep08

I agree the creatives are doing a good job keeping the story progressing well. It's always going. Never a standstill. Makes it perfect.

Agreed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
lovepyar08 thumbnail
The writers the show the all of it which includes the man himself Akshar is Terrific. Saw him today in a kurta and a beautiful one too. ๐Ÿ˜. Yes his plan and he will rule it all.
nyc001 thumbnail
I think Natasha will lose to Sandhya especially when the entire family is against her. Plus she is only there to win Apara to Akshar and nothing else (for now) Ugh...Don't like her one Bit. Sorry but Don't like her face๐Ÿคข Edited by nyc001 - 15 years ago