Maa

Kanta (By Chance) will destroy Natasha

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Kanta is on a mission to ruin Natasha and Akshar's marriage...Will she succeed??? This show is the best. Awesome creative minds at work here.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She might when she involves Bua
toocool4 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes from the precap and the leading to it today she will. But she told Sandhya and I think she will stop them

lethallover thumbnail
yeah i want to see what will happen tomorrow. NOW THIS IS GETTING HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Cici09 thumbnail

By Chance is getting some smarts on. Go ruin Natasha. Go get her By Chance. Kick her butt out

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I seriously think that Sandhya will follow By Chance. So she might stop what will happen when By Chance tells Bua. Spicy people very spicky.
ishq008 thumbnail

I wanna see a cat fight happen between  by chance and Natasha for the love of Akshar

2009Rule thumbnail
With her biggest teamplayer as Bua she will win this round.  Sandhya and/or Akshar will stop her.
nyc001 thumbnail

Reality she has NO Chance at all. She already told Sandhya so the evil one will stop Bua and her tomorrow with more lying. Interesting to know what they will come up with. Bua is more on the suspicious side than By Chance.

So By Chance will have No Chance to win this. so I think........................
onetruelove thumbnail

You're right she is on a mission. She is gaining more intelligence as it gets closer to the unwanted marriage. Suggestion: Drive Natasha far out in a deserted area and push her out of the car and speed away on the wedding day.Or feed her alot of pepper a couple of minutes before the Saat Phere so she's stuck in the bathroom🤣