Should this Forum Be called Pakisatn forum Not I-F

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Everyone is welcome to join IF and topics about India and Pakistan end up getting locked because people then start attacking each other. It's not about being a Hindu or Muslim, it's people who fight with each other cos no one likes anyone to put down their country or religion.  Everyone likes to stand up for their own 😊 Don't feel offended but IF have their COC 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
there are ways of supporting without attacking the opposition
Originally posted by: Hindu_4life

Lets have a healthy debate on this !!

Lets hear other members opinions !!

😕

The way you started this topic (not to forget the title) I doubt anyone here would like to have a rational discussion with you on the first place.

I rest my case here.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The reason why certain topics get locked, censored or heavily moderated is for the simple reason that people fail to conduct themselves in a mature manner and get into personal attacks and insults. Like in this instance - assuming that such actions makes the forums pro Pakistan and creating insinuating discussions about it.

We have always sought to allow a wide variety of sensitive topics for debate so that members get an opportunity to share contrasting and conflicting views. However, when the interchange disintegrates into verbal warfare and destroys decorum we have to step in.

In the future you can raise questions regarding running of the forum directly with the Dev team.