Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hmmm .. difficult to explain in words .. it means that ..

What comes naturally to you, does not go away even after trying ..
like a dog's tail is curled in .. no matter how much you pull it or try to straighten it , it will end up curled ..

LOL
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Awesome analysis as always Mru ..

For me, the episode was REAL but it was not saddening..
Infact I am happy that Santo is getting the
right signals from the man in question, DM .. if he would not have said
anything to her tonight .. she'd have continued aping Subhi!

It wasn't saddening for me either.. Just brought me back down to earth...

Sukhi the promo says otherwise na... She soo badly wants to be the wife DM wants or is used to atleast.. And the only way she thinks she can be that person is by aping his dead wife.. It is going to take a lot for her to start thinking on her own and for the need to fall into Subhi's shadow to go away.. That is going to need DM's help also na???
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice to have you back Mru. Awesome analysis as always. The see-saw effect is being used on us the viewers - one episode has us all smiling and the next has us mad and/or upset especially at DM.😆

Have to give it to the team though - their strategy sure is working.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

9th April - disturbing realization

quick pointers today as well.. Kaddu handles the situation somehow.. i think the new guy "Avinash choudhary" is somehow related to the guy Kaddu is in love with, maybe his father.. it'll be interesting to see how Virat uses that opportunity towards his advantage..

Virat is same old.. goes behind DM and tries to get one up on him.. he'll never change, it seems.. however, DM is also quite cruel in his revenge.. what about people working in Virat's factory..?  anyways, i guess all's fair in love and war.. it's great that DM doesn't want people in his factory being penalised because of their loss..

Khemi is back.. i really wish Ekta would not go the typical Hiten Khemi track.. i somehow can't see anything good in it.. maybe it'll help Santo but do we really need both the girls to be married into the Mahyavanshi's..??  maybe they can be friends and help each other.. i don't like how Nanaji is taking his side.. i know, that's kind of mean but still.. Santo is treated so badly.. however, the only point in treating Hiten good is that he might later take on Santo's side and tries to help her out.. so in that way, i think Nanaji has a point.. but i don't think he is saying it for the same reason.. hence, i am not going to support him..

DM is in his room listening to Subhi's song.. and remembers how Santo is slowly trying to inch towards taking Subhi's place.. so that does backfire on Santo.. she really shouldn't copy Subhi..!  good thing is that DM has started to think about it, however, bad thing is that it's nothing good.. he kicks Santo out of the room.. i think she brought it upon herself.. DM is mad and rightly so because she is trying to find a way to take Subhi's place even though that may not be her intention.. however, now i am not sure about that either.. i'm being quite the meanie today..!  LOL..

Santo goes to sleep in the mandir.. why doesn't she go back up to the store room.. and of course, she is spotted by our resident cupid, Meghna.. Santo handles the situation and tells her that she's there just to make sure that the dia is lit throughout the night.. moti ben overhears and rushes to make DM understand that it is all pretense and not to let his personal feelings get in the way and not to create any problems for Kaddu.. DM is resentful.. LOL.. he was so cute, like a adamant child.. and moti ben out of everyone tries to make DM understand that it is necessary that Santo stays in the same room as him.. too good..!!

DM is not going to give in.. and Santo is going to create further problems for herself if she keeps trying to copy Subhi in every way.. i hope they uncover this Sandeep guy's track soon.. maybe we'll get to see who exactly is this Avinash.. another clash coming up tomorrow.. let's see..

all in all, it was the best episode.. i am not happy for one with the dreaded track of Khemi and Hiten, so i really hope Ekta doesn't go that route..!  didn't they already establish that Khemi can't be married for the next 6 years because of her kundali..?!  if anything, i hope that Khemi teaches Hiten a lesson.. although, i don't like their scenes too much.. Mongi and Hiten are better..!

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mru and sanam , I think Santu is hopless and helpless , DM is always making her remember  that she won't take his wife's place ever I mean as Santu  , so maybe she thought the only way to get into his life as a real wife is to be a copy of subhi and acts as this one used to , so may be with this way she could have some respect fom her habby
btw great analyses as usualboth of u 👏
Edited by tunisian - 15 years ago
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

It wasn't saddening for me either.. Just brought me back down to earth...

Sukhi the promo says otherwise na... She soo badly wants to be the wife DM wants or is used to atleast.. And the only way she thinks she can be that person is by aping his dead wife.. It is going to take a lot for her to start thinking on her own and for the need to fall into Subhi's shadow to go away.. That is going to need DM's help also na???

Mruu, awesome analysis.. loved how you covered all the points.. 👏

well, maybe i'm being a mean person, but i didn't mind how Khemi reprimanded Hiten.. i was kinda happy that he's been reminded that he is after all here for punishment and shouldn't expect bed of roses.. after all, isn't Santo treated just as badly in their home.. and he himself has been quite mean to her..?!  so i say, he totally deserves it.. if anyone, i was more mad at Nanaji.. LOL..

yeah, well, as you said.. DM sure is going to take tons of his time.. she really should stop trying to copy Subhi.. as i said, i am not sure about her intentions, lol.. she sure does want to take up that place in DM's life, what with trying too hard to find out all about Subhi, etc..

i know, i am being quite the devil today.. 😳
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Nice to have you back Mru. Awesome analysis as always. The see-saw effect is being used on us the viewers - one episode has us all smiling and the next has us mad and/or upset especially at DM.😆

Have to give it to the team though - their strategy sure is working.

Thank you hema...  Hats off to the team..They know all the right buttons to push...
pksanam thumbnail
Hema, Mruu.. you are soo right.. they sure do know how to keep us hooked..! 
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

Mruu, awesome analysis.. loved how you covered all the points.. 👏

well, maybe i'm being a mean person, but i didn't mind how Khemi reprimanded Hiten.. i was kinda happy that he's been reminded that he is after all here for punishment and shouldn't expect bed of roses.. after all, isn't Santo treated just as badly in their home.. and he himself has been quite mean to her..?!  so i say, he totally deserves it.. if anyone, i was more mad at Nanaji.. LOL..

yeah, well, as you said.. DM sure is going to take tons of his time.. she really should stop trying to copy Subhi.. as i said, i am not sure about her intentions, lol.. she sure does want to take up that place in DM's life, what with trying too hard to find out all about Subhi, etc..

i know, i am being quite the devil today.. 😳

Sanam, thank you... The fact is Hiten isn't the one who killed mawri na?? Khemi is taking out her frustrations on the wrong person... She knows its maulik's fault.. That was the parallel i drew as well Sanam, that he's being treated the same way Santo is being treated.. In a way, both of them are serving a sentence only na?? The only difference is Hiten's will end in another month or so, and he'll walk away with a lifetimes worth of experiences, whereas santo, until either she or DM realises what they mean to each other/ want out of each other, will be suffering through and has already suffered through much more...

You need to bring out your devilish side some more sanam.. 😆😆😆.. Its all the more fun when you do...
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Sanam, thank you... The fact is Hiten isn't the one who killed mawri na?? Khemi is taking out her frustrations on the wrong person... She knows its maulik's fault.. That was the parallel i drew as well Sanam, that he's being treated the same way Santo is being treated.. In a way, both of them are serving a sentence only na?? The only difference is Hiten's will end in another month or so, and he'll walk away with a lifetimes worth of experiences, whereas santo, until either she or DM realises what they mean to each other/ want out of each other, will be suffering through and has already suffered through much more...

You need to bring out your devilish side some more sanam.. 😆😆😆.. Its all the more fun when you do...

LOL.. 😆😆😆  so far, i have been quite safe.. but you see, even though it was not Hiten who killed Mawdi but he is in a way responsible for it.. if only he hadn't taken Mawdi away from Mongi, Mongi would've safely walked Mawdi home.. it was only because of him that Mawdi was in the middle of the road..!  😲😳😳

i really hope DM will realize that in time.. but it won't be so soon, that's for sure.. it'll take many many baby steps.. so it's quite long way away.. DM is one tough cookie.. LOL.. he was like such an adamant child.. and on top of that it was moti ben who insisted that Santo stay in the same room till Meghna is here.. LOL.. okay, i know it's only temporary but still.. 😳