ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Jo maanga, mila?

When was that Radhika?

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Radhika, I know that she will never say something like that to DM - not in a million years, not in 7 janams. I just vented - my anger and frustration. Just want Santu to turn out to be a better singer than that Subhi was. I am guessing Santu would be the one singing a gujju song.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
at the well..asking her whether she got what she asked from khodiyaar maa...
after such a considerate behavior he is behaving like a obsessed man..which he is...
ronitfan thumbnail

LOL yea her now non-existent brain but now SLOWLY awakening self-respect .. that was the high point of the episode .. she finally emotionally telling herself that she can take no more of this emotional atyachaar.. she will definitely distance herself from DM in tomorrow's episode .. more than she does right now!

@ Munee ,

Yea it was very heartening the way Bapuji sort of made her understand that EVERYONE was living in an illusion .. there is nothing more true for DM.. he's still under Subhi- THE illusion .. he can see nothing beyond her.. he's holding on too tight .. losing everything else in the process!

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

<FONT color=#660066>Radhika, I know that she will never say something like that to DM - not in a million years, not in 7 janams. I just vented - my anger and frustration. Just want Santu to turn out to be a better singer than that Subhi was. I am guessing Santu would be the one singing a gujju song. </FONT>

I know Hema...

I hope she makes some difference tomorrow...

little shock would do.if she sings well,he will subconsciously start comparing her to the portrait..which can be a start...
ronitfan thumbnail

Oohhh yea .. I had forgotten that dialogue ..

You're right .. he's back to his old fake ego ..

He can have all the ego when it comes to work .. there is no problem with that because he's the best in his professional field .. but the problem is that he brings that subjugation wala attitude in his relationships as well ... not realizing that it is ALWAYS give and take!

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sukhi I believe we're slowly inching towards a shocker that will pull off DM's blinkers pretty fast and make him realize Santo is the present not that portrait on the wall.
ronitfan thumbnail

Hema, BANG ON!

the antakshari can be a VERY good starting point for the much needed comparisons .. soon he'll be asking Santo to sing instead of the tape! hahahhaha

ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Sukhi I believe we're slowly inching towards a shocker that will pull off DM's blinkers pretty fast and make him realize Santo is the present not that portrait on the wall.

Totally so ..

I hope she just shocks him out of his wits - I want him DAZED. positively DAZED.

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

poor santo.......................that all i can said 😭😭

DM is just not fair at all