Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: soap-critic

You mean something like a role reversal here? That maybe in the DM-Subhi relationship DM was the giver and Subhi the taker. Whereas in the DM-Santu relationship Santu will be the giver and it will take DM a while to realize that if he has never been at that end before. Because, even with the rest of the family members he seems to be the 'doer and the giver' - everyone has so many expectations from him.

Absolutely,  hema.  That is what Sukhi is saying.  DM has not been on the receiving end so he will take time to adjust to it.

Now why does Sukhi think no flashbacks.  That she will have to explain.  I thought they would be good.  Why would they backfire.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash578

I think 2days epi had a calming effect aftr all the drama n emotional stuff last week!!! But all the DM-Santu scenes wer so sweet n soft.. Santu is gettin braver n bolder as the time moves.. Loved the significance of all her wishes n that wishin well..I wish tat this wish of DM is fulfilled fast...😳😳

The softness on DM's face while seein her do tulsi-pooja was shoooo cutee. The scene had such a hubby-wifey feel to it...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..n the expressions on Santu's wen he gives her his bag wer awesum...Chalo is not a new wardrobe, Santu got promoted frm Peti to a Handbag.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
Tat Woman Tarulata is disgustin n ...😑😑..Instead of thankin Santu for savin her son, she is insultin her..
As it is said, kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahi ho sakti..🀒🀒..
The last scene between DM-Hiten was also quite nice.. I just cant understand Hiten..He can be really annoyin sumtimes..I had so many wishes of seein Maulik sleep on the hay n live like a servant n all..He destroyed all my wishes..😑😑..He is soo damn complicated n dont know why he wants to piss off DM..
But I think the genuine n pure love of Solanki house is wat he needs to tone down his ego n change his cynical behaviour..I hope he cums back as a new n reformed son..😊😊..All in all a very sweet n serene episode..

Abt the preview: Santu looked sooo innocent n sweet playin Hide n Seek wid Sagar..I just hope nothin happens to Sagar..Tat Moti lady wud surely accuse her n I dont no if this time DM will save her or not..

awww, Rash.. it's Sooraj, not Sagar.. 😳😳

i agree about taru ben.. when will she learn..?!  😑😑😑

i am kinda glad that it is Hiten and not Maulik in a way because i can't stand seeing Maulik.. and Hiten is a sensitive person.. he'd be more understanding.. but yeah, i hope he tones down a big on his attitude and ego..! 
rash578 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

[

awww, Rash.. it's Sooraj, not Sagar.. 😳😳

i agree about taru ben.. when will she learn..?!  😑😑😑

i am kinda glad that it is Hiten and not Maulik in a way because i can't stand seeing Maulik.. and Hiten is a sensitive person.. he'd be more understanding.. but yeah, i hope he tones down a big on his attitude and ego..! 

Thanks Sanam, for the correction...πŸ˜†..Ya , Hiten is a vry understandin n nice person with gud values n all..Its just tat I do not like his attitude wid DM .. Atleast he is not a pansy boy n a whiner like tat Maulik..Maulik is a spineless creature. Instead of servin his punishment wich was actually quite light considering his actions of gauhatya n kidnappin Khemi, he ran away like a damn coward..😑😑
xjawanidiwanix thumbnail

Hiten Khemi track might come up.. but didn't they say that Khemi is not here as she goes to visit her aunt again because she doesn't want to face DM's son.. and she's not going to be there for the coming 2 months..?  if she doesn't come then how can this love story take place.. and what might be the reasons she might change her mind..??  hmmm.. i wonder..

oh, i really hope nothing happens to Suraj because moti will be on her case like anything..!

They said Khemi doesn't want to see the killer of her Mawdi. So maybe she will be back becuz Hiten is not the killer.
But really I hope she doesnt come back till Hiten is gone.
Me....not really a fond of Hiten-Khemi love story.🀒
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xjawanidiwanix

They said Khemi doesn't want to see the killer of her Mawdi. So maybe she will be back becuz Hiten is not the killer.
But really I hope she doesnt come back till Hiten is gone.
Me....not really a fond of Hiten-Khemi love story.🀒

Priya... neither am i..!  it would be so awkward for Santo.. so maybe they can have another someone for Khemi.. besides, she can't get married for the next 6 years..!!  HA..!!  (sorry).. heheheh.. but yeah, i really wish and hope that we don't get to see that.. but i don't think that we will.. that'll be like so predictable but Ekta is taking this the more logical way.. 😳😳  so hopefully, NO Hiten - Khemi..! 
xjawanidiwanix thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

OMG..that's trueeeeeee.......I totally forgot that. haha now Im happy. You made my day lol thanx hun

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know I think they would have have a suitable couple if Santo wasnt married to DM, but too bad for Khemi things turned out this way. But you never know people might get attached to this couple we just have to see their chemistry and if they actually work. Cant judge anything till we have seen them in the same frame.
Hiten is more honest he will actually work and make money for the Solankis. I would love to see his bonding with Nanaji and Mongi. I think Mongi will be silly as usual so hopefully Hiten smiles and takes it easy, and Nanaji will be kind and teach him some very good things. Hopefully he will get attached to them and would have a good time.

I remember an old movie with Rajesh Khanna where he kills the hubby, the judge punishes him to work for the family. He is really hated at first and then everyone loves him so much than he just stays with them at the end of the movie.
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls  , I had a big problem with today episode , first 1 mn is missed from part 1 , then Part 3 and 4 refused to be upload so I couldin't watch them , but from the few scenes I watched , Suks update and Mru analyses ( thakssssssssssssss both of you you saved my day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ) I think it was a very awwwwww episode with some beatiful moments between DM and Santu ( the pooja scene was so sweet ☺️) but this Moti-ban refuses to accept the fact that our Santu was the person who saves her maulik ( I hate both of them, this evil women πŸ˜ˆ and her coward son 🀒 and same as you Sanam I think Maulik is her son ) ,
I don't understand Hiten attitude , why did he help the person who did not do the same for him ( Maulik  even ask his father to punish hurshly Hiten , remember ) ?  I think I won't do the same for my brother and sister if they do what maulik does and I think Hiten's attitude doesn't exist in the real world πŸ˜•
About hiten-khemi , I don't like this relation too and I think DM won't agree for such a love story .
The preview : I did not watch it becoz the upload problems but I wish nothin will happen to Suraj becoz he's sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute and young ( I like children : I have to get married soon and have at least three πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) and also if somethin bad happens to him moti-ben won't spare our Santu this time and her revenge will be veeeeeeeeeeeery harsh 🀒
It's 23h30 in my country and I still be awake ( even I work early tomorrow  ) to read this pg and give my comments , Santu and Bandini forum you're drivin me crazy 😡 .
bye join you tomorrow inchallah πŸ€—
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The epi was such a surprise.... Santo finally asked my MOST CURIOUS question of how the great Subhadra ji looks like.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She is happilyl enjoying all the attention she's receiving.

Gawwdd.. moti ben is back to her annoying n ruthless qualities. that's what they say I guess OLD habits die hard. I think Hiten doing the panch's verdict will mean much better. He'd probably learn something good from Nanaji and the family. Maulik truly a sissy. Such a shameful Mahiyavanshi he is.

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Santo is so pleased to see DM at the well.  The smile and happiness on her face'awwww!!!

DM opens up to Santo.  So sweet.  And the way he says "Nahin mangunga"'he sounded like a stubborn child.πŸ˜†

DM: Chal jav chu (Ok, I am going)

Santo is getting more and more courageous in asking things.  HEHE'se wanted to know how Subhi looks'arre, itne saare portraits lage hai, dekh lo!  He loves his Subhi so much'so sad.  Santo feels his pain. 

DM: Eh Chokri, ahin aav (Eh girl, come here)....(asks her to get her peti)....ja have (go now)

DM: Ramu, almari mathi maru bag lay ne aav  (Ramu, get my bag from the cupboard)

HEHE, she was surprised but quietly happy that she gets to use his bag! 😳  Satisfied in little things.

(Note, Motiben refers to Machhardani when mongi says she can't sleep outside.  Machhardani is a mosquito net)

When Hiten takes over the punishment, why does Santo look so perplexed? And then the expressions on Hiten's face when DM walks away?  Couldn't make out what he was thinking or feeling.

Preview -- Hope Santo does not get into trouble.  Though, DM knows she care for Suraj so he come to her rescue once again.

Edited by mombasa00 - 15 years ago