Maa

Natasha NEEDS TO BE GONE

Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Honestly don't care for this woman. I want her gone. Her presence just bugs me to hell. I'm liking more just Akshar and Sandhya. Natasha is just too fake in the overall acting. Don't like her facial expressions ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ For this character be it as a possible short part, they should of brought in a popular "negative"actress.😉😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkle08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As of yesterday she does have the features for the abuse given to her by the kids. Waiting to watch today's.... Don't want to see any love scenes between her and Akshar Edited by sparkle08 - 15 years ago
nyc001 thumbnail
So right I'm getting sick of watching her weird expressions. Although I would like to see her fight with Sandhya more.
onetruelove thumbnail

Spoken the truth. Adios loca woman

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is short scripted so eventually she will be gone soon. Like in Parent Trap once the father knows he wants the mother and she herself knows it then the 3rd party leaves
2009Rule thumbnail

The kids have just started on her. She will be in for more pain soon. I can count on it.

onetruelove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodi5

The kids have just started on her. She will be in for more pain soon. I can count on it.

So need the kids to take her on and inflict alot of pain and suffering to Natasha. But with Sandhya against the kids, they will not be 100% successful. Damn Sandhya is all over the place. Witch😡
sharmak thumbnail

No mood of seeing Natasha ever. I see her as Cruella De Vil. Facial like it.🤢

Edited by sharmak - 15 years ago