24 Mar: WRITTEN update: An initiative ..

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

24 March,  2009

The episode begins with Dharamraj walking back to his room after his emotional confrontation with Hiten .. totally sad and broken-hearted .. he closes the door behind him and sits down on his bed .. looking at Subhadra's portrait .. he talks to her telling her how Hiten behaved with him today .. and how he wished he never got a father like him ..

DM : What dirty accusations he put on me Subhadra .. his each word hurt me today … I am not that bad.. but with this sadness, I am happy .. happy that Hiten is not guilty ..

Baa, Bapuji and Moti-ben are listening silently from outside his room, through a half open door .. Baa comes to him as DM gets tears in his eyes .. she holds him lovingly and asks him why he did not stop Hiten when he loves him so much …

DM : Stop him? How was I to stop him? With what rights was I to stop him? He has taken away the right of a father from me.. he thinks I am the worst father in the world .. HOW could I have stopped him? He does not even know how much I love him .. what should I have done? I forgot … that along with my blood in his veins, he has also inherited my stubbornness… there was no use stopping Hiten … but I am happy that he is innocent ..

Moti-ben : Now we have to prove in front of the villagers that Hiten is innocent …

DM : I will do that Moti-ben .. I will prove his innocence. For that is my duty as a father .. and as the malik of Dharampur to find the guilty and save the innocent ..

_________

Santo and Champakali go to the village .. .Santo drops a coin in the wishing well and asks the Goddess to save Hiten from the punishment .. Champakali asks her how is it possible.. it is very hard to convince the villagers because they know only the half-truth.. Santo tells her that she'll go ahead and tell them the entire truth ..

Santo meets with the 4 panchs of the village, excepting DM .. and she tells them everything what she knows about Hiten and the crime .. but no one is ready to believes her .. they all think that she is under pressure from the Mahiyavanshis and that is why she is shielding Hiten against the crime .. they go away even as a desperate Santo tries to make them understand but in vain .. Santo goes to Nanaji and he tells her that he believes in her blindly but the evidence points against Hiten.. Santo tells him that it's her duty to save her family member when he's innocent .. and Nanaji says it's his 'karma' to go with the brotherhood .. they both decide to go their own ways against each other .. Santo seeks his blessings and leaves ..

________

DM is sitting with Pinakin and asks him if he has any information about the killer .. Pinakin answers in the negative .. DM asks him what's happening with business.. Pinakin tells him that there is a world Diamond Conference going on in Antwerp and all the renowned diamond merchants will be there .. DM tells him that he cannot go as he has to hunt down the killer .. and if Hiten were here, he'd surely give him a chance .. He spots Maulik chatting away on his phone and calls him .. DM hands him some diamonds and asks him to give him information about the diamonds after inspecting them .. Maulik inspects them and accurately tells DM all the details about the diamonds .. DM announces that Maulik will go to Antwerp and asks Pinakin to make arrangements for the money and travel. Pinakin leaves. Maulik is overjoyed and Moti-ben is happy as well ..

DM tells him that this is his first deal and it's going to be a very big one .. Maulik tells him that he's happy to be doing so on his birthday .. Maulik excitedly tells DM not to worry about the money as he will keep account of every note spent .. DM asks him about the 1.5 lakh he had donated to the trust, the receipt. Maulik tells him that he has it and goes to his room .. Moti-ben is worried and follows ..

M : Maulik? HOW are you going to give your dad the receipt now?

Mau: You are talking about one .. I can give him 100 fake receipts ..

He shows her a receipt-book belonging to Kala-Nidhi trust, the place where he told DM he was donating the money to .. he writes a fake receipt. Moti ben reprimands him severely…

M : Your father's name is Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi .. he can tell everything about a diamond just by looking at it .. and he will see through you one day .. and that day, along with you .. even I'll come in the firing line! This is the last time now .. throw away that receipt book!

Maulik throws it away in the dustbin .. Maulik goes and hands over the fake receipt to DM.. DM is happy and tells him that he's his good son .. doing good things in the name of his mother .. Maulik is happy and leaves ..

______

Santo is working in the courtyard when Bapuji passes by .. she addresses him and tells him that she had been to the villagers and met the panchs but they did not believe the truth that she was telling . Moti-ben gets angry and asks her why she went there .. now she has given them all the more reasons to believe that Hiten is guilty ..

DM : What are you saying, Moti-ben?

Baa : She's right .. Santo should not have gone ..

DM  : Yes right .. she should not have gone .. I should have gone .. or Bapuji should have gone .. or moti-ben for that matter .. or you Baa ! But SHE went ..

M: But naanka .. these villagers .. they wont ..

DM : I know they wont believe us .. but when I give them proof they will .. and I will do that .. I will find the killer .. when I have proof against the innocent .. I will find one against the guilty too .. the initiative to prove my son innocent has been taken by this chokri .. and I will complete this task ..

Santo looks at DM gratefully .. with moist tears.. DM gives her an acknowledging look and goes inside ..

________

Santo is again busy with some work .. this time Champakali comes to empty the trash bins.. in her process, she ends up dropping the receipt-book and leaves .. Santo picks it up and though she cant think , presumes it must be important .. she goes inside the house ..

Birwa is pestering Shambhu to get some patra made for Hiten but he just rushes out .. Birwa talks aloud wondering how patra is made. . very well knowing that Santo is outside the door.. Santo stops .. but does not enter .. she gives Birwa all the instructions verbally and Birwa makes the patra .. Santo offers the pass book to her .. Birwa asks her to go give it to DM and that he'll be very happy  ..

DM is busy inspecting diamonds and looks up as Santo approaches him and shows him the receipt book , telling him that she found it in the trash and thought it was important.. DM takes it and asks her to leave .. he matches Maulik's receipt and is shocked .. he calls him up telling him that he wants to go shopping with him for his travel to Antwerp.. Maulik is happy .. on the pretext, DM takes him to Kala-Nidhi trust .. Maulik is shocked!

PREVIEW : Some guys have taken a girl hostage because she is a witness to them killing the cow and they don't want the punishment ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I honestly loved the scene where he takes the initiative of proving his son's innocence...and the way she looks at him...and the music plays in the background kareshu waala...omg!!
i am falling for Sanraj!!!
that whole scenario was beautifully depicted. He was indirectly saying that his wife has started something and now he will end it. It was oh so romantic...in it's own special way.

MAULIK is so gay. uski band bajanewaali che...lol!!
DM is so hot!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh again an interesting epi....can't believe BT showing so many things in one epi!😲😆😆

So now that cheater Mauli will be punished and I hope DM takes some action against Moti-B too...as she knew this before hand😡😡

M excited for the pre-cap...I guess Jaggu did that...but then who will do that will be hanged so his/her part will be over😕...so I wanna know who's gonna leave Bandini cast😕Jaggu?Mauli?😕😕

Anyways nice epi and SUPERB update Suks....Love you!😳
ronitfan thumbnail
I knowwwwwwwww

it FELT so good .. *SIGH*

DM, you can be so romantic if you just TRIED ... HAIIII
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Brilliant update sukhi... The episode was just awesome... I wanna see what sazaa is in store for our maulika... JHe's one big girgit only...
On the brighter side i loved Santu and DM in this episode, individually and together.. Brilliant they were...
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Ohh again an interesting epi....can't believe BT showing so many things in one epi!😲😆😆

So now that cheater Mauli will be punished and I hope DM takes some action against Moti-B too...as she knew this before hand😡😡

M excited for the pre-cap...I guess Jaggu did that...but then who will do that will be hanged so his/her part will be over😕...so I wanna know who's gonna leave Bandini cast😕Jaggu?Mauli?😕😕

Anyways nice epi and SUPERB update Suks....Love you!😳

Hahahah Guddi - same here - VISHWAS hi nahi ho raha that in a BT show, things STILL moving so fast and ekdum JHAKAASSSS style!
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Brilliant update sukhi... The episode was just awesome... I wanna see what sazaa is in store for our maulika... JHe's one big girgit only...

On the brighter side i loved Santu and DM in this episode, individually and together.. Brilliant they were...

MRUUUUUU

I loved the way the both of them looked at
each other .. the way he referred to her .. she was his girl
today .. his HIS chokri .. awwwwwwww😳

Kuch kuch HUA !!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Thanks Sukhs for the update...I read it again, it was fantastic.
Aare yaar maulika is sooo funny...he is not DM's son for sure...how can he be so weird.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
see I said it not too long ago that girl(yes)seriously look like a girl🤣
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u Sukhi for the lovely update 👏