Kalasam23 - 27 March disscussion

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks nets
i still think neelambari's husband is alive...maybe it's the person the nurse said she saw? i wonder who's child mathu is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Netzu
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks netz ... Another Villain for Ranjani .. grrrrr ..
sreeya852 thumbnail
thnx for the update. I was wondering where rajadevan and the two sons went off to.
eclat thumbnail
Netra thanks.

hmm.. so neelambari's husband is in an asylum.  Who is chandra's daughter's father?
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the updates Netra..

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: brinny_g

thanks nets
i still think neelambari's husband is alive...maybe it's the person the nurse said she saw? i wonder who's child mathu is.

I do not think Neela is Madhu's biological mum. Madhu must have been adopted. Perhaps she is an orphan (cud have lost heer parents in an accident) and Neela is taking the mother'srole. I am sure it will come to light when the director thinks so..!!😆
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update netra!
brinny_g thumbnail
thanks nets
seems like suriya is the typical 'gangster with a golden heart' character...i think he's sathya's son too

i cant believe this magee, asking for dowry from saratha...and she was clever enough to ask her not to tell anyone either😡😡
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sue chechi, madhu is not the real daughter for Neela and i think Madhu knows bout it ... but its very obvious that both granma and rama knows about Neela, and her escaping from jail. Seem interesting here ...