Bandham March 2009 Archives

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail

netra_rama thumbnail

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Friday, March 6, Episode 621

Nithila suddenly asks Gayatri," Akka why are you calling me Nithila...I am Gowri akka" Gayatri is totally shocked and in her mind what shakti told runs," 48 days this medicine shold be given to get back my Gowri" Suddenly she comes to her sense with Nithila's question," Why this house looks different? where are we akka? where is ammu?...why are you silent akka?" At this point Jeeva comes there. Nithi ...looking at Jeeva," ithu...ithu yaroo...she looks exactly like me...???" Jeeva is shocked to hear meantime Nithila faints.

Jeeva asks Gayatri what is going on. But Gayatri replies that she does not know also...Nithi was slepping and she got up and olarifying.

( Still Gayatri did not tell about Gowri stuff) Gayatri sprinkles some water on Nithi's face and she wakes up to her sense and asks," what happened to me...? why are you both looking at me like that...?" Jeeva tells her to go and sleep.

Gayatri in the bathroom talking to Shakti. She informs everything happened to Gowri.....( Grrrrrrr ) Sakthi becomes very happy to hear this but Gayatri advises him to stop all this nonsense.

Gayatri       Shakti

dei paavam da Selva...he loves Nithila so much da...

Naanumthaan paavam...naanumthaan love Gowri so much

Shakti....He is her thaali kattina purushan daa....

ayo akka...naan thaali kattatha purushan ka..I am sure I will get back my Gowri soon akka.....

dei...it is a great sin to separate Selva and Nithi da....

oh....appo if you and your husband are separated it is okay vaa?? ok...then let me kill him soon..... ( he switches on the damn thing and poor sathish is being electricuted......he screams top of his voice.....after some time Sakti switches off the power....)

dei....dei ...please leave my husband alone da...I will do what you want da.......

She ends the call and starts crying ...helplessly standing there.

It is early morning....Nithila is in deep sleep.....she is so restless as she starts hearing Shakti's voice...and she keeps smiling....as if she is happy " Gowri...you are born for me Gowri...you are my uyir Gowri....we both and Gayatri akka with ammu...we all will happily together one day...ok?" Suddenly Nithi wakes up....with a blank look on er face. She looks at herself....and gets up and wanders here and there....calling" Shakti....Shakti....Shakti..."

She notices the phone on the table and qucikly goes and grabs the hone and tries to recollect Shakti's number and calls him.

Gowri           Shakti                  Gayatri

hello....hello I am gowri here...

Gowri...amma...Gowri... ( at this point Jeeva, Gayatri and Selva come down the stairs and wait on the steps hearing this conversation)

How are you SHakti.....why are you not coming to see me shakti....

Ayo....Gowri...I want to come to amma...but people stop me from doing that....

(At this point Jeeva calls Jagan and tells him about what is happening there and requests him to trace the call....and Jagan calls the control room)

If people try to stop you...why should you be worried...you just come here....I am with Gayatri akka only......you can sk about this place to Gayatri akka......( Gayatri comes to Nithils and stands) Akka....Shakti is line...please pesunga......inthanga......

hel.....hellloooo......

oh....Akkaavaa......see akka....within 10 days itself so much change in Gowri......see akka she herself called me......I am so happy akka....

helllllloooo....helllllooooo..what is this I can not hear anything...at all

ennanga akka...ayo pesunga he is waiting on line.....

akka....ennna ange any problem...?

hello....hello....onnumeh kekkalai.....

oh.....

Shakti quickly disconnects . Gayatri disconnects the call.....while Jeeva showing signal from the stairs to prolong the call......

Nithila again faints......and after some water sprinkling...she gets up again as Nithila and asks what happened why she is in the hall. Gayatri opens her thiru vai....but Jeeva tells," athu ...you were tired and slept off here..." Selva also seconds the same and tells," yes...yes...you were reading some book and slept off here....you go inside and sleep Nithila"

Meantime Jeeva quickly redials the number and asks Gayatri to talk. Confused and scared Gayatri tries to talk....hearing her voice Shakti keeps quiet and disconnects and quickly removes the sim card from his cell phone. Again Jeeva dials....and this time it goes to the message" not reachable" Jeeva asks for Shkati cell phone number and Gaytri gives the number to her. Jeeva announces that she wants to give this number to Jagan for tracing.

( my question is can't she see the redialled number herself?

why she should tell this to Gayatri...?????)

Selva asks ,' how come Nithila knows Shakti's number?" Jeeva replies that Nithila does not know Shakti's number but Gaytri does.

She also  tells that they have to take Nithila to the doctor? " mama this is the second time i AM SEEING THIS...SHE IS SLOWLY CHANGING TO gOWRI AGAIN...SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER...WE HAVE TO TAKE HER TO THE DOCTOR" Selva is shocked to hear this and agrees with Jeeva.

Gayatri is in the garden...in front of the house ...talking to Shakti..informing him about Jagan tracing his cell phone. But Shakti tells her not to worry about it and he thanks her for saving him from them...by acting as if she could not hear him.Gayatri again asks him when all this end. ...Jeeva come out of the house...walks towards Gayatri......Sakthi answers," When I get my Gowri in one piece you will get back your husband too akka" Jeeva is approaching.......

Edited by atina - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wednesday Update 11 March 2009

Ep 624

video credits to isaitamil.net

recap from the previous ep, gaya polambals saying i told him not to do anything and now my thali is at stake. both jeeva & selva gets shocked and jeeva asks gaya if shakti is still in hosur. jeeva and selva tells gaya that it was jagan who suspected gaya initially but they trusted her and now feels disappointed and have lost all respect on her. they communicate on some past events in muted dialogue to remind her of their trust on her while gaya sobs. she then tells them to stop scolding her and says that she had betrayed their trust cause she was threatened by shakti. she says her husband is in shakti's hands and he will kill satish if gaya don't do as what shakti said. jeeva says they have just recently spoken to satish and gaya says shakti must have made satish talk.

she continues saying she cried every night and related the past incident on how she found shakti lying down on their old locked house. she relates everything on how she later found out about satish being kept captive by shakti and how he told her to give some stuffs for nithi to drink for 48 days. when gaya refused, shakti electrocuted satish and gaya agreed to save satish. back to present, gaya admits to all the wrongdoings she did in the house from the writings on the mirror till nithi is admitted to hospital now. she felt terrible seeing all these things happening to nithi and everyone and will go inside the bathroom to cry everytime.

jeeva then calls jagan and tells him that he was right about gaya and informs that she did it to save her husband who is kept captive by shakti in hosur. jagan says he will do it discreetly to save satish and catch shakti

next scene shows some police outside shakti house and jagan calls them. the police says the gate is locked and jagan tells them that satish is kept captive inside by shakti and they have to save satish discreetly. the police gets some locksmith to break the gate lock while one police guy jumps over the wall to get into the house. the locksmith is then asked to open the house door inside as its also locked (quietly). the police guy who jumped inside the wall is seen inside climbing down the stairs while those outside slowly open the door. they see shakti holding satish with a knife by his neck and shouting to them to back off.

shakti asked to escape else he will kill satish. the police tell him to surrender and meanwhile the police guy who came down the stairs inside knock shakti on the head from behind and shakti screams in pain. satish is freed and shakti is brought to the police car after which they left once satish tells them he is fine.

back in jeeva house, gaya is still sobbing and jeeva tells her she should have told them earlier so that jagan could have captured shakti. in hosur, satish calls gaya's mobile and she gets scared thinking its shakti. selva helps to answer the call and satish asked for gaya. he also informs selva that shakti has been arrested by the police and he is fine now. jeeva, selva & gaya look shocked and happy. THODARUM...

netra_rama thumbnail

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Friday, March13, Episode 626

Nithila and Jeeva arguing about Thamira's arrival there for a day. Nithila says that she can not be in the same house when Thamira comes there. Jeeva tries to put some sense into her head and asks her to respect their mom. Nithila asks," How a daughter respect a mother who killed her own husband just for the sake of  her kalla purushan?" Jeeva screams at her and requests her not to talk bad about their mother.

Nithila screams back at her and asks," ennadee seyveh? do you want to hit me....go ahead....You have done so much for me..that is the reason I am tollerating all this nonsense...especially you even accepted the Thaali from that Shakti just to save me.....so whatever you tell I will listen...."
Jeeva immediately tells," appo do it....please be here when amma come here...that is all I ask of you...you just now told that you will do anyting for me....I do not want any other thing than this....just be here please akka...." After some hesitation Nithi agrees to it and leaves from there.

Jeeva is in some auto work shop talking to some gundaas. She asks for manohar....and here comes another adiyaal. Jeeva tells him," I need your help to kidnap someone....oru thooku thandanai kaithi....she is my mother....actually she is coming home tomorrow on parole...and you guys must stop the police car and kidnap my mother and keep her in a safe place. Please take good care of her.." She gives two bundles of currency and tells that after they finish the work she will pay more.

Thamira comes out of the Prison building with some police men. She gets into a jeep...a man dressed as a begger calls and tells manohar," anneh...they have started and the number of the vehicle is....." This adiyaals are waiting for the police jeep for some time but as tehy did not see any vehicle coming...they decide to look for the Jeep. They star driving slowly....and spotted the police Jeep. When they approached near...they notice...police men are attacked by some one and there is no sign of Thamira in te Jeep.

Manohar tells," mey be before we came someone else has kidnapped Thamira" At this time another police van comes there....and when these adiyaals start running...police catch all of them but one. They tell the police that they did not do anything....they only got down to see what happened to the police...but when the police hit them and asks one of them olarifies about their kidnapping plan. All of them are taken to the police station.

Jeeva and Nithila are in Nithi's room. Still the same arguement goes on. Nithila tells that Jeeva no need to tell her to come and talk to their mom etc....Jeeva asks her not to talk like that. Meantime Selva comes there ( from oosur) calling," Nithila....Nithila" Jeeva comes out and says hi to Selva. She tells that Nithi is in her room polambaling about amma's arrival here. Nithila comes out and Seva runs to her and tells that he has some great news for her. But Nithila tells," I am not interested in any kind of news from you right now...leave me alone"

Selva forces her to listen to him. He tells about his visit to the jail to meet Shakti...and Shakti agreeing to him and Gayatri that he simply told you a big fat lie which taunts Nithila and stops her to live with Selva. Hearing all this Nithila tells," I can not believe your story" Selva gets angry and tells Nithila to ask Gayatri if she wants....but Nithi refuses that too....they both argue on this point again and again.

Jeeva interepts and tells," mama...I have a plan to make akka beleive you....Just take akka to meet Shakti as me....I mean let her dress up like me and go meet Shakti...then he will start telling the same thing thinking akka as me.....then at least she will change her mind" Nithi shouts at Jeeva and refuses to go anywhere. But Jeeva screams back at her," akka...we are all trying to straighten your life and you have to co opearte with us in this matter...." Nithi replies," ok....we will see when he comes here....ok?" Jeeva gets fed up and tells," leave it mama...you please go and get freshen up....it is almost time for amma's arrival"

Phone rings....Jeeva picks up and from the other side...a police man tells Jeeva about Thamira being kidnapped by soemone. Jeeva pretends that she is shocked to hear. She cries and tells Selva and Nithila....After some time....she smiles and comes to a room and takes her cell phone.

In the police station the gundaas being questioned. Police keep hitting them...Jeeva dials Manihar's number....In the police station...manohar's cell rings....Inspector switches on the speaker and asks manohar to talk. Manohar says hello...and here Jeeva goes," Manohar....hello this is Jeeva....Thanks manohar....just now police called me and told about the kidnapping.....thanks..." Inspector disconects the phone call.

Nithi, Jeeva and Selva looking worried about Thamira. Inspector with two other police men comes there and tells Jeeva," you are under arrest" Jeeva is shocked and asks why....Inspector tells," because you have arranged people to kidnap your mother..."  All are shocked...